PDA

View Full Version : For some reason my 10-year-old daughter

Widescreen
12/7/2006, 10:51 AM
likes Clay Aiken. My wife was flipping through the channels last night and saw that Aiken was on the Tyra Banks show (she has a show now???). After watching it for a couple of minutes, I'm thinking he might be a homosecksual. NTTAWWT.

GottaHavePride
12/7/2006, 11:38 AM
I would NOT have been paying a damn bit of attention to Clay Aiken with Tyra Banks sitting next to him. Just saying.

slickdawg
12/7/2006, 12:09 PM
While standing in line at the grocery store last night, I noticed the Enquirer had "who's gay" on their cover, and yep, there's a picture of Clay Aiken on there, plus the Taylor dude that won AI this year.

proud gonzo
12/7/2006, 12:13 PM
Tyra Banks's talk show is actually pretty good

Beef
12/7/2006, 12:17 PM
Tyra Banks's cans are actually pretty good
Amen, sister!

Osce0la
12/7/2006, 12:43 PM
I don't care too much for AI - it is a bit of an annoyance. However, my wife loves the show. I've watched a little of it over the last few years to keep up with the Birmingham folks on there. I liked Bo Bice's music preference and thought he might put out a pretty good cd after the show is done. CD came out, I actually went and bought it - his cd was teh succ. The whole thing is basically a mushy love song cd. Couldn't stand it. Chris Daughtry from this past season's show had a cd come out not too long ago. I was hesitant to buy it after the whole Bo Bice thing, but Daughtry's cd is actually pretty decent.

orangekaje
12/7/2006, 02:01 PM
NTTAWWT.

There isn't? :confused: