PDA

View Full Version : interesting attire on a girl at the orchestra concert tonight...

proud gonzo
12/7/2006, 01:15 AM
I will refrain from names, but one girl in the orchestra tonight seemed to have a problem with the idea of concert black attire (solid black, no low necklines, shoulders covered). She wore a black halter dress (which was far too low cut). But I only thought the front was bad until I saw the back. We're talking a halter top--no straps, not much of a back. She was wearing a bright red bra with the dress and it was not strapless. I'm not just talking red straps sticking out. I'm talking the entire back of the bra, clasps and all, a strip of skin, and THEN the back of the dress.

oh god, it was SO bad. I can't even imagine what made her think that was a good idea.

and before you ask, no. she is not. she is the s-word that beano hates.

BeetDigger
12/7/2006, 01:27 AM
Ok, might as well get it out of the way right off the bat:

Was she hawt?

:D

proud gonzo
12/7/2006, 01:38 AM
and before you ask, no. she is not. she is the s-word that beano hates.
*ahem*

sanantoniosooner
12/7/2006, 01:41 AM
Was she mumbling about a dude named "sic'em"?

proud gonzo
12/7/2006, 01:50 AM
no

TheBobbyTrain
12/7/2006, 02:10 AM
so who was it?

KABOOKIE
12/7/2006, 07:57 AM
worhtless.....

Jerk
12/7/2006, 08:11 AM
I'm sorry, PG, but I've read and re-read your post and I simply do not see what the problem is here.

Did you take a pic?

OU4LIFE
12/7/2006, 08:36 AM
she's made of spam??

1stTimeCaller
12/7/2006, 08:41 AM
bras are the new neckless

I_SMELL_FEAR
12/7/2006, 09:53 AM
Isnt it ok to dress like that if your purse and/or shoes matches the bra?

OUDoc
12/7/2006, 09:54 AM
I blame Madonna and rap music.
And people don't wear enough hats.

Beef
12/7/2006, 09:56 AM
I love skanks.

Widescreen
12/7/2006, 10:09 AM
Is she talented?

proud gonzo
12/7/2006, 10:22 AM
I'm sorry, PG, but I've read and re-read your post and I simply do not see what the problem is here.

Did you take a pic?actually, yes I did.

BlondeSoonerGirl
12/7/2006, 10:29 AM
Back in my orchestra days she'd have been sent home to change. Our director was very serious about uniformity and stuff. He'd even show us examples of things that we were to wear.

'You people either wear something this, this or this. None of this, this or this and if you do wear something that's questionable you will be sent home to change or we will give you something else to wear'.

His thing was that the judging begins when you walk on stage before you even begin playing and he was prolly right. Our parents loved it, too since they didn't have to be the ones to nag us about what we should be wearing.

But looking back we did look VERY professional...

colleyvillesooner
12/7/2006, 10:30 AM
Bragger.

Fugue
12/7/2006, 10:33 AM
Back in my orchestra days she'd have been sent home to change. Our director was very serious about uniformity and stuff. He'd even show us examples of things that we were to wear.

'You people either wear something this, this or this. None of this, this or this and if you do wear something that's questionable you will be sent home to change or we will give you something else to wear'.

His thing was that the judging begins when you walk on stage before you even begin playing and he was prolly right. Our parents loved it, too since they didn't have to be the ones to nag us about what we should be wearing.

were these lectures directed at you? :D

Gandalf_The_Grey
12/7/2006, 10:41 AM
She looked South Korean!!!! Where was GHP!

OU4LIFE
12/7/2006, 10:46 AM

geek

TheHumanAlphabet
12/7/2006, 10:56 AM
I bet PG couldn't send her home...you know diversity and inclusiveness. That is why Mrs. THA quit teaching band and teaching all together. She couldn't take the imbecile administration and imbecile parents...

Just ask me about tongue piercer just before contest...:eek:

Boarder
12/7/2006, 11:00 AM

Nerd

Gandalf_The_Grey
12/7/2006, 11:07 AM

SEXY!

IB4OU2
12/7/2006, 11:09 AM
I wonder how well she plays "Air on G String"?

GottaHavePride
12/7/2006, 11:41 AM
She looked South Korean!!!! Where was GHP!

Negative, Ghost Rider.

No way. No how. Not with a koala's ****.

proud gonzo
12/7/2006, 11:50 AM
I bet PG couldn't send her home...you know diversity and inclusiveness. That is why Mrs. THA quit teaching band and teaching all together. She couldn't take the imbecile administration and imbecile parents...

Just ask me about tongue piercer just before contest...:eek:

heh

I would have sent her home if that was within my power.

The principal flute player asked her if she was planning to wear a jacket or something. She thought he was joking and he said "No, I'm serious. That's totally unprofessional. The whole orchestra's talking about it." She just said "whatever" and walked away. But during the applause after the concert, as soon as the conductor walked off stage the first time, she bolted.

skycat
12/7/2006, 11:52 AM
If this were a movie she'd be the seriously misunderstood girl with a heart of gold.

sanantoniosooner
12/7/2006, 11:53 AM
Why enforce "traditional" attire? ;)

proud gonzo
12/7/2006, 11:54 AM
I didn't get a picture of the front... I didn't want to look at it long enough to find a creative way to get a picture without her noticing.

http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/7965/badbadbadph6.jpg

OU4LIFE
12/7/2006, 11:58 AM
nice guns.

1stTimeCaller
12/7/2006, 11:59 AM
that's a bigger mistake than the crap that I wear.

Mjcpr
12/7/2006, 12:00 PM
nice guns.

She said there wasn't a front pic, dumas.

I_SMELL_FEAR
this is kinda reminding me of the Seinfeld episode in which Elaines friend just wore a bra, and Kramer crashes his car when he sees her walking along the street.

Beef
That's about to pop.

IB4OU2
12/7/2006, 12:01 PM
How tacky.....her bra tag's showing.

skycat
12/7/2006, 12:02 PM
You know if all of the females wore that to the next concert, she wouldn't stick out so much.

Mjcpr
12/7/2006, 12:06 PM
So what instrument does she play?

:pop:

OklaPony
12/7/2006, 12:06 PM
I didn't get a picture of the front... I didn't want to look at it long enough to find a creative way to get a picture without her noticing.

Which school's concert was this?

proud gonzo
12/7/2006, 12:14 PM
OU

OklaPony
12/7/2006, 12:20 PM
OU
At least she had the good sense to wear the right color in her fashion faux pas. Imagine if it were burnt orange. :eek:

TheHumanAlphabet
12/7/2006, 12:46 PM
OU

Jeez! I thought this was High School... How can any college student even think this was remotely appropriate????

Someone should send her an email link to this thread to further point out to her the flute principal's comments...

TexasLidig8r
12/7/2006, 02:39 PM
Those are cafeteria lady arms in the making!

BlondeSoonerGirl
12/7/2006, 02:42 PM
It wouldn't have been near as bad if she just would have skipped the bra altogether.

And that's saying something...:mack:

Gandalf_The_Grey
12/7/2006, 02:43 PM
So can you get me a date with her?

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
12/7/2006, 02:47 PM
Oh my gawd. This is way worse than I imagined. I thought PG meant that a little of her bra was showing. It looks like she's half nekkid. She could at least be wearing one from Victoria's Secret.

C&CDean
12/7/2006, 02:48 PM
Why the outrage? Hell, I see kids every day with their underdrawers sticking outta their britches. This is just the female equivalent of sagging. Bitch be pimp an' ****. Yo.

Viking Kitten
12/7/2006, 02:50 PM
SJP tried that exposed bra look on Sex and the City a few times. It looked icky on her and she's a size two with a decent body. I assume this was a horribly ill-advised attempt to emulate that look. PG, get me an e-mail address for that girl and I'll set her down the right path. Do it fast. She... needs us.

Gandalf_The_Grey
12/7/2006, 02:51 PM
But are said boys representing the biggest and best University in the state Dean ;)

C&CDean
12/7/2006, 02:52 PM
But are said boys representing the biggest and best University in the state Dean ;)

Uh, yeah? Been to campus lately?

Gandalf_The_Grey
12/7/2006, 03:00 PM
Yeah but that is different, The University isn't putting them on a stage and going these are the best and brightest!

Tulsa_Fireman
12/7/2006, 03:51 PM

That's hawt. I felt a disturbance in my force.

C&CDean
12/7/2006, 03:53 PM
That's hawt. I felt a disturbance in my force.

So, what you're saying is that you like to **** offensive linemen? I'm cool with that.

sanantoniosooner
12/7/2006, 03:56 PM
So, what you're saying is that you like to **** offensive linemen? I'm cool with that.
No doubt.

There needs to be a Bear Bryant tattoo on her back.

Tulsa_Fireman
12/7/2006, 03:57 PM
Mmmmm. Love me, Stockar! Love me, dammit! :D

C&CDean
12/7/2006, 04:12 PM
I'm thinking more like Wes Sims.

toast
12/7/2006, 04:16 PM
http://www.gds.org/auction/pics/wntw.jpg

colleyvillesooner
12/7/2006, 04:32 PM
I'm thinking more like Wes Sims.

Can't He only knows how to let people blow past him.

:D

mdklatt
12/7/2006, 04:51 PM
How tacky.....her bra tag's showing.

Hey, at least she's wearing a bra.