PDA

View Full Version : Any of you hillbillies..

OSUAggie
12/6/2006, 03:21 PM
Gonna show up to the game tonight? Need a win for Big XII RPI and respect for the conf. on nat'l TV... KU/Texas are killin' us on ESPN. Ags losing to LSD didn't help, either... Boomer.

fwsooner22
12/6/2006, 03:40 PM
kinda like the Aggies losing to Houston in football....really helped the conference BCS standings...........go away

Jeopardude
12/6/2006, 03:50 PM
Ags losing to LSD didn't help, either.

Aggies lost to some hits of acid????

I'll be there. And so will some 5,000 others who will sporadically cheer. DJ Necktie will be busting out hot, fresh jams like "Centerfold" by J Geils Band and "YMCA" by Village People.

The fat old coot next me will stretch his legs into my seat and I'll be told to sit down four or five times by Cranky McCrankerson behind me. The Tony Marbell's nachos will be washed down with Mr. Pibb.

And I'll cheer and watch my Sooners do well and pull out a close win. And I'll go home glad that I live in Norman and not Stoolwater and I'm not an Aggie who went school for the proper way to give horse enemas or how to plant rye after alfalfa. :P

fwsooner22
12/6/2006, 03:55 PM

I'll be there. And so will some 5,000 others who will sporadically cheer. DJ Necktie will be busting out hot, fresh jams like "Centerfold" by J Geils Band and "YMCA" by Village People.

The fat old coot next me will stretch his legs into my seat and I'll be told to sit down four or five times by Cranky McCrankerson behind me. The Tony Marbell's nachos will be washed down with Mr. Pibb.

And I'll cheer and watch my Sooners do well and pull out a close win. And I'll go home glad that I live in Norman and not Stoolwater and I'm not an Aggie who went school for the proper way to give horse enemas or how to plant rye after alfalfa. :P

NOW that was stinkin funny

OSUAggie
12/6/2006, 03:56 PM
kinda like the Aggies losing to Houston in football....really helped the conference BCS standings...........go away

I thought this was the basketball board.

Jimminy Crimson
12/6/2006, 03:59 PM
I thought this was the basketball board.

:eddie:'s drunk!

How about that?

OSUAggie
12/6/2006, 04:06 PM
He did look a little cross-eyed last night.

O2theP
12/6/2006, 05:38 PM
Boomer Sooner! So how's that 4-3..I mean 4-2 record treating ya? Sorry, I forgot you haven't played the Cats yet. Good luck!

birddog
12/6/2006, 05:39 PM
He did look a little cross-eyed last night.

...and had a tannish hue.

i think 'nova will wear us down ala memphis. so the big 12 signature win will have to be put on hold. but you all winning against 'cuse was a good win for the conference.

birddog
12/6/2006, 05:40 PM
Boomer Sooner! So how's that 4-3..I mean 4-2 record treating ya? Sorry, I forgot you haven't played the Cats yet. Good luck!

which cats? the ones with huggy bear that lose by 30 points every game?
:confused:

O2theP
12/6/2006, 05:41 PM
Check your schedule dirt burglar. Villy.

which cats? the ones with huggy bear that lose by 30 points every game?
:confused:

birddog
12/6/2006, 06:25 PM
why is a 'nova basketball fan on a sooner board?

birddog
12/6/2006, 06:38 PM
o2thep, you gonna stick around and watch some round ball with us?

OUmillenium
12/6/2006, 10:42 PM

Cranky McCrankerson...can I borrow that? Awesome

Jeopardude
12/7/2006, 10:24 AM
Cranky McCrankerson...can I borrow that? Awesome

You can borrow that and the "Sooners will pull out a close win" line too. Whoops!

OSUAggie
12/7/2006, 10:45 AM
Wow.... Will the women outdraw the men this year? That was kinda bad last night.... I can understand poor crowds for bad opponents, but that was an upper-division Big East team...

O2theP
12/7/2006, 10:51 AM
Do I look lilke a 'nova fan?

why is a 'nova basketball fan on a sooner board?

poke4christ
12/7/2006, 11:07 AM
Wow.... Will the women outdraw the men this year? That was kinda bad last night.... I can understand poor crowds for bad opponents, but that was an upper-division Big East team...

According to the box score there were 9000 people there. Didn't watch the game, so I can't comment but somehow I don't believe it. Maybe that's tickets sold. I'd believe that since so many football fans are required to by basketball tickets to get thier good football tickets.

GottaHavePride
12/7/2006, 11:22 AM
I'm still ****ed - I was planning to go to that game, and because of the snow they rescheduled a concert for last night and I couldn't get out of it.

OSUAggie
12/7/2006, 12:32 PM
Did the concert draw a lot of people away from the game? I think maybe the Hornets could be hurting the crowd a bit....

birddog
12/7/2006, 06:41 PM
Do I look lilke a 'nova fan?

i don't know what you look like but your name doesn't exactly tell me who you support, or why you're even here.

OSUAggie
12/7/2006, 07:01 PM
O2theP I think, translated, means Orange 2 the Power, which would suggest Oklahoma State. Although, to be in-step with the current AD's line of thinking (Orange to the Bone, which is completely homoerotic), the name should possibly be O2theB.

OUstud
12/7/2006, 07:59 PM

Spek. I thought Capel would get some good stuff going, seeing that his favorite music is Jay-Z.