PDA

View Full Version : Was I wrong for...

OUmillenium
12/6/2006, 12:41 PM
calling Bomar an idiot back in March? I got neg spek from 2 different sources?!

I think he proved I was correct. Not saying I am a genius, but felt I was on the money.

I referred to RB as a "...hyper idiot" in regard to his decision making ability.

Just sayin...

Widescreen
12/6/2006, 12:45 PM
ALL HAIL YOU!

OUmillenium
12/6/2006, 12:50 PM
No, no...not tooting my own horn. Just wanting my neg spek removed if possible. If not, no big deal. Today was the first time I have actually looked at my spek.

MamaMia
12/6/2006, 12:50 PM
I don't believe Bomar is an idiot at all. I think hes a very young man who made a horrible mistake. First, he accepted money he never earned and then when asked about it, he was not honest and forthright with Mr.Stoops.

Rhett has worked hard and accomplished alot in his young life and he does have some good qualities that I'm certain the OU coaching staff recognized themselves during the 3 years they spent recruiting him before they offered him a scholarship.

Sometimes the hardest character building lessons in life are the most painful. Hopefully Rhett has learned from this and is moving on. It would suit you well to do the same.

OUmillenium
12/6/2006, 12:52 PM
I don't believe Bomar is an idiot at all. I think hes a very young man who made a horrible mistake. First, he accepting money he never earned and then when asked about it, he was not honest and forthright with Mr.Stoops.

Rhett has worked hard and accomplished alot in his young life and he does have some good qualities that I'm certain the OU coaching staff recognized themselves during the 3 years they spent recruiting him before they offered him a scholarship.

Sometimes the hardest character building lessons in life are the most painful. Hopefully Rhett has learned from this and is moving on. It would suit you well to do the same.

But he also had a number of alcohol-related incidents. And those are only the things we KNOW about. There could have been other things handled "within the program"/internally.

MamaMia
12/6/2006, 01:01 PM
But he also had a number of alcohol-related incidents. And those are only the things we KNOW about. There could have been other things handled "within the program"/internally.Ah yes, a 20 year old college kid having beer at a Hornets game and a party. Now I have a dilemma; to label Rhett an idiot or neg you myself. http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y86/OUmom/think.gif

sanantoniosooner
12/6/2006, 01:06 PM
A neg spek removal?

have another one you dingaling.

OUmillenium
12/6/2006, 01:07 PM
Ah yes, a 20 year old college kid having beer at a Hornets game and a party. Now I have a dilemma; to label Rhett an idiot or neg you myself. http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y86/OUmom/think.gif

If he was just a 20 year old college student, we would not hear about this stuff in the media, nor would we be discussing it on a sports message board.

He was THE qb for a high profile college football team. People in these types of "leadership" positions should hold themselves to a higher standard of behavior(at least in public) since personal actions can reflect poorly on the university, football team, and state in general. If you truly are a mother, I would hope you would be privy to teaching proper public behavior to your own.

soonerhubs
12/6/2006, 01:09 PM
Neg spek removal? Is this a surgical procedure? ;)

C&CDean
12/6/2006, 01:19 PM
Neg spek removal? Is this a surgical procedure? ;)

Yes. It's performed through the rectum.