PDA

View Full Version : Slickdaughter -> comedian

slickdawg
12/5/2006, 02:16 PM
We took her for a ride last night to look at Christmas lights.

The wonderful almost 3-year old comments

"lights so pretty"

"santa! ho ho ho"

"reindeer!!"

and the hilarious moment - slickwife points to a blue light, and says "slickdaughter, what color is that?"

She says "oh, it's blue!"

I say "It's the K-mart blue light special"

Slickdaughter "ohhhh, K-mart lights! It's K-mart lights"

the things kids say. :D

SicEmBaylor
12/5/2006, 04:20 PM
Your daughter is cute. She looks a lot like my sister did at that age. My sister used to be cute too and then she got older.......ugh.

Truly, I recommend shipping teenage girls off to some sort of island until they're fit to re-enter society.

Viking Kitten
12/5/2006, 04:33 PM
Okay... I've got a cute kid story to share.

In case you haven't been keeping up... I plowed the Soonerov family truckster into a concrete barrier on I-35 a few months back. (Yeah, yeah, yeah. **** off. )

Anyway, the little Soonerovette's car seat is situated behind the driver's seat in the truckster. Usually, when we go anywhere as a family, Czar likes to drive. (Yes we all get it. I had a wreck. Czar prefers to drive. Ha ha.) So the little one was lobbying to move her car seat behind the passenger seat, as it made more sense to her that girls sit on one side and boys on the other. She was explaining her reasoning to Czar, who said, "Okay, but what happens when Mommy drives?" And the Princess very logically said, "She plows into the concrete barrier."

If it hadn't been so cute I would have slapped her.

Viking Kitten
12/5/2006, 04:34 PM
Your daughter is cute. She looks a lot like my sister did at that age. My sister used to be cute too and then she got older.......ugh.

Truly, I recommend shipping teenage girls off to some sort of island until they're fit to re-enter society.

Great advice Sic 'em. You should write a book on parenting titled, "It Takes A Village Idiot." :D ;)

Howzit
12/5/2006, 04:35 PM
Please buy her an ice cream cone for me.

sanantoniosooner
12/5/2006, 04:47 PM

In case you haven't been keeping up... I plowed the Soonerov family truckster into a concrete barrier on I-35 a few months back. (Yeah, yeah, yeah. **** off. )

Anyway, the little Soonerovette's car seat is situated behind the driver's seat in the truckster. Usually, when we go anywhere as a family, Czar likes to drive. (Yes we all get it. I had a wreck. Czar prefers to drive. Ha ha.) So the little one was lobbying to move her car seat behind the passenger seat, as it made more sense to her that girls sit on one side and boys on the other. She was explaining her reasoning to Czar, who said, "Okay, but what happens when Mommy drives?" And the Princess very logically said, "She plows into the concrete barrier."

I have a 13 year old son and a 7 year old son.

My 7 year old son came and got me at church(at an off time-not many people around) and said "***** is in the sanctuary making out". So I start walking that way with him and right before we get there he says"Well.......maybe he's just talking to her, but it's grossing me out".

Osce0la
12/5/2006, 05:05 PM

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Melo
12/5/2006, 05:11 PM

If thats the case, why have you been allowed off the island? :D

Czar Soonerov
12/5/2006, 05:12 PM
I have a 13 year old son and a 7 year old son.

My 6 year old son came and got me at church(at an off time-not many people around) and said "***** is in the sanctuary making out". So I start walking that way with him and right before we get there he says"Well.......maybe he's just talking to her, but it's grossing me out".

LOL :D

TexasSooner01
12/5/2006, 05:18 PM
On Thanksgiving after the family got done eating dinner, My husband and oldest son went to the spare room to play the playstation and my parents and I were in the living room watching football. Well I heard this faint noise comming from the kitchen.

So I got up and as I rounded the corner, there was my 22 month old son sitting in the dining room chair with both hands in the pumpkin pie!

I calmly asked what are you doing? He looked at me smiled (with both hands still in the pie and pie all over his face) and said "eat cooookie".

I took pictures, gave him a bath, and my mom made a new pumpkin pie.

SoonerInKCMO
12/5/2006, 05:22 PM

Stick to horses. They're softer.

YWIA.

SicEmBaylor
12/5/2006, 05:35 PM
If thats the case, why have you been allowed off the island? :D
Hey I could be called and accused of a lot of things, but mistaken for a teenie bopper dumb *** I could not. I wasn't a teenager when I was a teenager.

Melo
12/5/2006, 08:18 PM
Hey I could be called and accused of a lot of things, but mistaken for a teenie bopper dumb *** I could not. I wasn't a teenager when I was a teenager.

So youre saying ALL teenage girls are teenie bopper dumb ***es?

SicEmBaylor
12/5/2006, 08:26 PM
So youre saying ALL teenage girls are teenie bopper dumb ***es?

Note to self: Keep mouth shut!

But you were/are wonderful Melo, no beef with you at all!:texan:

Melo
12/5/2006, 08:59 PM
Note to self: Keep mouth shut!

But you were/are wonderful Melo, no beef with you at all!:texan:

So says the teeny bopper dumb *** who insulted me over aim and caused me to go all 'female', throw a hissy fit, and change my status to away, just so I wouldnt have to talk to you. :D

SicEmBaylor
12/5/2006, 08:59 PM
So says the teeny bopper dumb *** who insulted me over aim and caused me to go all 'female', throw a hissy fit, and change my status to away, just so I wouldnt have to talk to you. :D

Wtf, when did that happen?

Melo
12/5/2006, 09:08 PM
:mad:

SoonerInKCMO
12/5/2006, 09:10 PM
Y'all gonna throw down? ;)

I gots ten bucks on that Melo kid.

SicEmBaylor
12/5/2006, 10:11 PM
:mad:
I remember what it was about now, but I don't remember what I said.

I have a way with the wimmins. :texan:

Vaevictis
12/5/2006, 10:17 PM

I bet you were trying to get her to go to Branson with you.

Melo
12/5/2006, 10:21 PM

You said something to me, in refrence to something that I did, about how you 'used to think that people like you should all be taken to an island and shot...'

SicEmBaylor
12/5/2006, 10:38 PM
You said something to me, in refrence to something that I did, about how you 'used to think that people like you should all be taken to an island and shot...'

Now, I don't think I suggested they be shot just transported and left on an island. I mean afterall, if they're already on an island by themselves what would be the point?

Mongo
12/5/2006, 10:43 PM
SicEm, Melo, I will front the money to send yall to Branson. The sexual tension could be cut with a butterknife

Melo
12/5/2006, 10:46 PM
I don't want to go to Branson.

I want someone, and by someone, I mean SicEm, to just get over himself, realize that I am not a normal little girl, then to stop criticizing me for my decisions.

Yep, thats about it. :)

Vaevictis
12/5/2006, 10:47 PM
I don't want to go to Branson.

It's okay. You're not the only girl that feels that way.

SoonerTitan
12/5/2006, 10:50 PM
I have a 14 year old daughter and she went from 3 to this since about yesterday it seems like.:( I'm about to rip my freaking hair out now and I hate teenage years!!

Ike
12/5/2006, 11:03 PM
I want someone, and by someone, I mean SicEm, to just get over himself...

fat chance of that. ;)

SicEmBaylor
12/5/2006, 11:11 PM
I've been told to "get over yourself" before and have yet to figure out exactly what it means. Typically, these are the same people (now I am NOT referring to you Melo so don't get yourself bent out of shape) who regale me with other empty platitudes like, "be true to yourself" the apparent contradiction between the two not withstanding...

sanantoniosooner
12/5/2006, 11:12 PM
This started out about little kids and moved on to.......slightly bigger kids

Melo
12/5/2006, 11:27 PM
This started out about little kids and moved on to.......slightly bigger kids

Who cares what you think. Youre gay, remember? You dont really count...;) ;) ;)

SicEmBaylor
12/5/2006, 11:36 PM
This is the splendid way I have with women on display in all its full glory.

Mongo
12/5/2006, 11:39 PM
See, statements like this prove that you need to get over yourself

sanantoniosooner
12/5/2006, 11:45 PM
Listen.......I'm already married.

I don't need a second female using me as their PMS punching bag.

SicEmBaylor
12/5/2006, 11:53 PM
Listen.......I'm already married.

I don't need a second female using me as their PMS punching bag.

Get over yourself!

soonerboomer93
12/6/2006, 12:18 AM
I've been told to "get over yourself" before and have yet to figure out exactly what it means. Typically, these are the same people (now I am NOT referring to you Melo so don't get yourself bent out of shape) who regale me with other empty platitudes like, "be true to yourself" the apparent contradiction between the two not withstanding...

"get over yourself" = stop being such a judgmental *******

"be true to yourself" = grow a pair of balls, and stop letting judgmental *******s run your life

:twinkies:

Mongo
12/6/2006, 12:27 AM
"get over yourself" = stop being such a judgmental *******

"be true to yourself" = grow a pair of balls, and stop letting judgmental *******s run your life

:twinkies:

Somewhat agree, but;

Get over yourself= quit thinking of yourself and think of me(cry for attention)

be true to yourself= think what you want to think, but you better agree with me.

Those two excuses used equal Costanza's "It's not you, it's me." Compatability between two people does not = change on either side, but an understanding of both partner's view of the relationship = common goal(love)

Where is Dr. Phil?

SicEmBaylor
12/6/2006, 12:35 AM
Somewhat agree, but;

Get over yourself= quit thinking of yourself and think of me(cry for attention)

be true to yourself= think what you want to think, but you better agree with me.

Those two excuses used equal Costanza's "It's not you, it's me." Compatability between two people does not = change on either side, but an understanding of both partner's view of the relationship = common goal(love)

Where is Dr. Phil?

Spek becuase this is far closer to my reasoning.

Ike
12/6/2006, 12:59 AM
get over yourself = I don't care what you think, so stop thinking I should.

be true to yourself = stop caring what other people think.

OCUDad
12/6/2006, 01:09 AM
be true to yourself = psychobabble

get over yourself = **** off dip****

MamaMia
12/6/2006, 11:26 AM
Don't make me stop this car! ;)

VeeJay
12/6/2006, 11:45 AM
This thread is giving me a headache.

Viking Kitten
12/6/2006, 11:48 AM
It sure is.

Melo, Sic 'em, just stop it. You're both pretty, okay?

Osce0la
12/6/2006, 01:30 PM
Somewhere along the way the kids in this thread became not so cute and not so funny :(

Little Soonerov story cracked me up again when I read it just now though :D

slickdawg
12/6/2006, 02:34 PM
In ther funny slickdaughter news......

She was playing with the nativity set, and she keeps bringing us various pieces. She brought the baby Jesus, and we explained that she had the baby Jesus.

A few minutes later, she's walking around with baby jesus and is saying "oh, baby Jesus poo poo" and is pointing at his rear.

Fugue
12/6/2006, 02:37 PM
I'm a proud Christian but this and other thread just made me think, "I wonder how long it took to potty train Jesus?"

Mjcpr
12/6/2006, 02:56 PM
I'm a proud Christian but this and other thread just made me think, "I wonder how long it took to potty train Jesus?"

The one thing you give up when you have all-encompassing power is bowel control, unfortunately.

Viking Kitten
12/6/2006, 02:56 PM
In ther funny slickdaughter news......

She was playing with the nativity set, and she keeps bringing us various pieces. She brought the baby Jesus, and we explained that she had the baby Jesus.

A few minutes later, she's walking around with baby jesus and is saying "oh, baby Jesus poo poo" and is pointing at his rear.

I just spekked you for this post, and in my spek comment I started to type, "Holy crap! That's funny!"

Then I thought about it for a second.

slickdawg
12/6/2006, 03:00 PM
I just spekked you for this post, and in my spek comment I started to type, "Holy crap! That's funny!"

Then I though about it for a second.

that is hilarious!

:texan:

Howzit
12/6/2006, 03:01 PM
The one thing you give up when you have all-encompassing power is bowel control, unfortunately.

Maybe he was omnipootent.

colleyvillesooner
12/6/2006, 03:02 PM
This thread is a rollercoaster of Funny and Suck.

slickdawg
12/6/2006, 03:12 PM
This thread is a rollercoaster of Funny and Suck.

Well, at the rate she's been going, I'm sure slickdaughter will provide more funny stuff.

colleyvillesooner
12/6/2006, 03:12 PM
And Melo and Sicem probably won't self-bane so the suck will continue as well. ;)

Howzit
12/6/2006, 03:36 PM
Maybe he was omnipootent.

:les: I SAID....