PDA

View Full Version : Shiano - Biggest insult ever to Miami.

The Ensuing Kickoff
12/5/2006, 12:50 AM
This, from a guy whose team is going to the Texas Bowl and has absolutely no tradition, and very well could be back at .500 or worse next year:

-No thank you, Miami. You can keep your millions and your ridiculously fertile natural recruiting ground. I like living in . . . New Jersey, and coaching at Rutgers, . . . . better.

oh. snap.

Texas Golfer
12/5/2006, 12:59 AM
I've said from the beginning that he'd stay at Rutgers. He just built a home across from the stadium and he has all of New Jersey (not a bad recruiting area) to himself. He's a god there.

bri
12/5/2006, 01:00 AM
If by "absolutely no tradition" you mean "the birthplace of college football", then your assessment is spot-on.

badger
12/5/2006, 01:06 AM
Rutgers is a historic college... it might be a place for footballers who want ackeedemmicks to go, kind of like dook in basketball.

although... well... yeah.

47straight
12/5/2006, 07:15 AM
Rutgers --> smart, disciplined kids
Miami --> low-benchmark discipline

I wouldn't want the headaches, to be honest

Okieflyer
12/5/2006, 07:29 AM
http://www.animationmagazine.net/images/articles/mr_magoo_150.gif

Don't forget, it's the alma mater of Mr. Magoo! So show some respect! :mad:

TripleOption14
12/5/2006, 07:37 AM
Rutgers --> smart, disciplined kids
Miami --> low-benchmark discipline

I wouldn't want the headaches, to be honest

This on top of the fact that Miami has some of the worst facilities in D-1 football. When they were going to all those BCS games and getting those milliions not ONE PENNY went back into the football program!! To be a consistent powerhouse in D-1 football and have the facilities they do is more of a reflection on admin then anything else. Why would one go to a school where the admin only cares about making their own pockets fatter and doing nothing for the football program who afforded them those same fat pockets!!

fadada1
12/5/2006, 08:20 AM
Rutgers is a historic college... it might be a place for footballers who want ackeedemmicks to go, kind of like dook in basketball.

dude, you spelled academics wrong;)

i thought h'e stay as well. he could lock up the entire northeast in recruiting. and besides, there's talk about him hanging on until joepa dies in 40 years.

umberto
12/5/2006, 09:31 AM
This on top of the fact that Miami has some of the worst facilities in D-1 football. When they were going to all those BCS games and getting those milliions not ONE PENNY went back into the football program!! To be a consistent powerhouse in D-1 football and have the facilities they do is more of a reflection on admin then anything else. Why would one go to a school where the admin only cares about making their own pockets fatter and doing nothing for the football program who afforded them those same fat pockets!!

I thought I saw where the president said that she would kick off a fundraiser immediately to address the facilities (to the tune of $100 million or so). Maybe they finally got the message that you can't win on just your name alone.

sanantoniosooner
12/5/2006, 09:37 AM
The other thing you have to consider is the line he's been giving every recruit over the last few years. Miami has traditionally robbed that area of talent, and his campaign has been to keep the talent there.

Staying sends a message to his recruits that he really means it when he says it.

He'd look like a serious a-hole if he used that line on all his recruits and then bolted for Miami at the first opportunity himself. Not that most coaches mind the a-hole designation.

umberto
12/5/2006, 09:40 AM
The other thing you have to consider is the line he's been giving every recruit over the last few years. Miami has traditionally robbed that area of talent, and his campaign has been to keep the talent there.

Staying sends a message to his recruits that he really means it when he says it.

He'd look like a serious a-hole if he used that line on all his recruits and then bolted for Miami at the first opportunity himself. Not that most coaches mind the a-hole designation.

Like Coach Franboobs did at 'Bama? Sorry, I just wanted to say Franboobs... :D

soonertaylor
12/5/2006, 09:43 AM
He's holding out for Joe Pa to retire and take over Penn State. That is where he really wants to be. He has strong ties there also.

sanantoniosooner
12/5/2006, 09:45 AM
He's holding out for Joe Pa to retire and take over Penn State. That is where he really wants to be. He has strong ties there also.
I could see him leaving, but not to Miami. He's ripped on Miami too long to go there.

OklaPony
12/5/2006, 09:48 AM
I thought I saw where the president said that she would kick off a fundraiser immediately to address the facilities (to the tune of $100 million or so). Maybe they finally got the message that you can't win on just your name alone.
Since when can anyone believe what Donna Shamalamalayla says?

Gandalf_The_Grey
12/5/2006, 10:03 AM
Plus in the Big Least...you only have 2 actual conference games!

Taxman71
12/5/2006, 10:34 AM
Miami should just hire Snoop Dogg away from the South Central Pee Wee Trojans and let the entire program turn into a Girls Gone Wild program. They obviously cannot win anything with disciplined coaches.

sanantoniosooner
12/5/2006, 10:39 AM
Miami should just hire Snoop Dogg away from the South Central Pee Wee Trojans and let the entire program turn into a Girls Gone Wild program. They obviously cannot win anything with disciplined coaches.
Butch Davis had that thing rolling. If he had stayed, he would have had the next National Championship and possible another. If they can land a guy like him, they'll be back, until he jumps to the pros.

bluesmagoo
12/5/2006, 10:48 AM
This on top of the fact that Miami has some of the worst facilities in D-1 football. When they were going to all those BCS games and getting those milliions not ONE PENNY went back into the football program!! To be a consistent powerhouse in D-1 football and have the facilities they do is more of a reflection on admin then anything else. Why would one go to a school where the admin only cares about making their own pockets fatter and doing nothing for the football program who afforded them those same fat pockets!! Look at their current president, she's a loser.

bluesmagoo
12/5/2006, 10:50 AM
If it weren't for Jimmy Johnson, Miami would still be a joke.

sanantoniosooner
12/5/2006, 10:50 AM
Did you forget about Howard?

bluesmagoo
12/5/2006, 10:52 AM
I hate Miami and hope they lose every game they play til the end of time.

sooneron
12/5/2006, 10:53 AM
They won a title before the "hair" showed up. Just sayin.

sanantoniosooner
12/5/2006, 10:53 AM
They won a title before the "hair" showed up. Just sayin.
And after he left.

sooneron
12/5/2006, 10:54 AM
Schiano will be the next coach at PSU. He might even wait until JoePa's successor is run out of town. He won't want to follow a legend.

bluesmagoo
12/5/2006, 10:55 AM
Did you forget about Howard?
I guess I did. But why did he leave Miami to go to Louisville?

sooneron
12/5/2006, 10:57 AM

Closer to the Maker's distillery.:texan:

soonerjoker
schnelly built that program. they nearly dropped football before his MNC.
JJ built the "thuggish rep".

sanantoniosooner
Louisville was his almond matter.

TripleOption14
12/5/2006, 10:58 AM

That could be i hadn't heard that. However, isn't that being a little reactive instead of being proactive? My point was where did all the BCS money go?!!? If it didn't go to the football program or facility upgrades then where? If some of it went to professors pay increases then thats completely ok. But i'm sure not all of it went there. Miami only has a 15,000 student enrollment so its not a very big campus? Just really peculiar.

soonerjoker
12/5/2006, 10:59 AM
he resigned to get some new pro team, that never materialised. <sp>

sooneron
12/5/2006, 11:00 AM
My point was where did all the BCS money go?!!?
Bail bondsmen, defense attorneys... A big time program like the U requires lots of the extras.

Scott D
12/5/2006, 02:46 PM

Actually, USC and Penn St. have traditionally been robbing his area of talent. Look at how the Scarlet Knights are built, he built them in a Miami style. Schiano has been raiding Florida for the kids that Miami/FSU/Florida were considering marginal. Winning in the past couple of years has probably given him a bigger stake in his own recruiting backyard so that he won't have to raid Florida as much for talent.

canesdominate
12/5/2006, 03:09 PM
I honestly drafted this letter and Fedexed it to Greg Schiano today...

December 5, 2006

Rutgers University

Attention: Greg Schiano

Dear Mr. Schiano

Greetings from South Florida. It is a beautiful day here with the temperature at 72 and the blue sky absent any clouds. I am fairly certain that it is considerably more miserable in that armpit of the universe commonly referred to as New Jersey.

I was sitting poolside this morning watching the sun rise, and caught the highlights of your press conference from the television on my patio. I was most impressed with your dedication and loyalty to the Rutgers program and the state of New Jersey.

Life presents itself with several key moments in life when one must choose the correct path. It is my personal opinion that you made a decision last night that will haunt you for the remainder of your life.

I find it unfortunate that you have been caught up in the media attention and hype surrounding the Rutgers football team. Your team overachieved on many levels, yet still finished third in the Big East, with losses to a fair Cincinnati team and a West Virginia team who had a quarterback taking his first NCAA snaps.

It seems that a 9-2 record and a non-BCS bowl bid are considered monumental achievements in New Jersey. In Miami, we call that an embarrassment, but not as embarrassing as our 6-6 record this year.

At one point alums like me salivated at the idea of you coming to coach Miami. After considering the facts noted above, I am glad you are staying in New Jersey. 9-2 and a birth in the Texas Bowl on December 28th are simply not good enough in Miami.

Enjoy this season and the handful of recruits you are able to pluck from the Miami talent pool each year, because reality will set in over the next 3 years. Your team will be fortunate to secure a record of 8-3 next year, and will settle back in with the typical 5-6 record going forward. When this happens, I suspect you will see the Miami program back on the map of national prominence, and you will say to your family “Why was I so stupid to stay in Jersey rather than go to Miami?”

I wish you luck, but must admit to giggling when I think of the future, down on your knees, praying to God to find a job half as good as Miami. A man can only take so much of New Jersey.

Best Regards,

Todd V********
West Palm Beach, FL

Gandalf_The_Grey
12/5/2006, 03:15 PM
You forgot to mention the illegal Cubans floating in front of your 72 degree place!

Paperclip
12/5/2006, 03:16 PM
Wow, you really told him.

Texas Golfer
12/5/2006, 03:19 PM
I'm sure he read your letter, Cane, and laughed his butt off. You probably reassured him that he made the right decision.

Gandalf_The_Grey
12/5/2006, 03:19 PM
After he gets that...he will surely be begging Miami to take him!!!

sanantoniosooner
12/5/2006, 03:22 PM
Actually, USC and Penn St. have traditionally been robbing his area of talent. Look at how the Scarlet Knights are built, he built them in a Miami style. Schiano has been raiding Florida for the kids that Miami/FSU/Florida were considering marginal. Winning in the past couple of years has probably given him a bigger stake in his own recruiting backyard so that he won't have to raid Florida as much for talent.
I guess he lied in that interview I saw on TV about Jersey losing talent down south.

Scott D
12/5/2006, 03:25 PM
I guess he lied in that interview I saw on TV about Jersey losing talent down south.

I'm not saying no talent goes down south (see Myron Rolle to FSU), but the talent pool has been raided by JoePa for decades, and Pete Carroll has pulled some key players out of that area as well (Jarrett for one), I think PSU and USC probably have a huge edge over a Miami in getting talent from New Jersey. Schiano on the other hand has been raiding South Florida since the day he took over in Piscataway.

I_SMELL_FEAR
12/5/2006, 03:26 PM
I honestly drafted this letter and Fedexed it to Greg Schiano today...

December 5, 2006

Rutgers University

Attention: Greg Schiano

Dear Mr. Schiano

Greetings from South Florida. It is a beautiful day here with the temperature at 72 and the blue sky absent any clouds. I am fairly certain that it is considerably more miserable in that armpit of the universe commonly referred to as New Jersey.

I was sitting poolside this morning watching the sun rise, and caught the highlights of your press conference from the television on my patio. I was most impressed with your dedication and loyalty to the Rutgers program and the state of New Jersey.

Life presents itself with several key moments in life when one must choose the correct path. It is my personal opinion that you made a decision last night that will haunt you for the remainder of your life.

I find it unfortunate that you have been caught up in the media attention and hype surrounding the Rutgers football team. Your team overachieved on many levels, yet still finished third in the Big East, with losses to a fair Cincinnati team and a West Virginia team who had a quarterback taking his first NCAA snaps.

It seems that a 9-2 record and a non-BCS bowl bid are considered monumental achievements in New Jersey. In Miami, we call that an embarrassment, but not as embarrassing as our 6-6 record this year, our alumni, our University President, our brawl with FIU, our 31-7 shellacking from Louisville, our 4 losses in the last 5 games to mediocre teams, or the fact that only 3 teams were worse than us in the ACC.

At one point alums like me salivated at the idea of you coming to coach Miami. After considering the facts noted above, I am glad you are staying in New Jersey. 9-2 and a birth in the Texas Bowl on December 28th are simply not good enough in Miami.

Enjoy this season and the handful of recruits you are able to pluck from the Miami talent pool each year, because reality will set in over the next 3 years. Your team will be fortunate to secure a record of 8-3 next year, and will settle back in with the typical 5-6 record going forward. When this happens, I suspect you will see the Miami program back on the map of national prominence, and you will say to your family “Why was I so stupid to stay in Jersey rather than go to Miami?”

I wish you luck, but must admit to giggling when I think of the future, down on your knees, praying to God to find a job half as good as Miami. A man can only take so much of New Jersey.

Best Regards,

Todd V********
West Palm Beach, FL
fixed.

OUstud
12/5/2006, 04:01 PM
Why would Schiano leave Rutgers? That would be like Bill Snyder leaving KSU for Miami around 1995. RU is Schiano's program, no one preceded him that built any foundation, he did it all himself. So why would he leave what he's built: a prominent program to go to Miami, who is regressing to the pre-Smellsofbourbon era?

Blues1
12/5/2006, 04:02 PM
Why would Schiano leave Rutgers? That would be like Bill Snyder leaving KSU for Miami around 1995. RU is Schiano's program, no one preceded him that built any foundation, he did it all himself. So why would he leave what he's built: a prominent program to go to Miami, who is regressing to the pre-Smellsofbourbon era.

Agreed - Plus he will have better offers down the Line....

sooneron
12/5/2006, 04:12 PM
Congrats caine, you live in west palm. Yay Senior citizens!!! :rolleyes:

canesdominate
12/5/2006, 04:17 PM
We use the senior citizens as speed bumps when hanging at the beach on December 5th watching the babes in Bikinis.

Enjoy the cold weather, fat chicks, and the loss to Oregon.

Regards,

The ref who stole your shot at the title this year, who is probably the one who took ours and handed it to Ohio State in 2002.

sooneron
12/5/2006, 04:19 PM
Why do you need speed bumps on the beach? Is that like a retarded thing?

And I work in NYC, so yeah, models are fat. :rolleyes:

Ash
12/5/2006, 04:22 PM
fat chicks smack... I logged on just in time!

:pop:

canesdominate
12/5/2006, 04:25 PM
NYC---Where the hot models dont give okie sooner boys the time of day. Enjoy paying $50 to get in clubs so that you can pay $14 per drink and get ignored by the vapid bitches of the world

Tidefan36854
12/5/2006, 04:25 PM
Louisville was his almond matter.

*************** played at Kenturkey!!!

Tidefan36854
12/5/2006, 04:27 PM
*************** played at Kenturkey!!!

LOL! I'm sorry! I forgot S c h n e l l e n b e r g e r was a dirty word!

PrideTrombone
12/5/2006, 04:32 PM
NYC---Where the hot models dont give okie sooner boys the time of day. Enjoy paying $50 to get in clubs so that you can pay $14 per drink and get ignored by the vapid bitches of the world

You know, I feel like making some flapjacks tonight.

Gandalf_The_Grey
12/5/2006, 04:41 PM
You do realize you came to our board and registered right? If there is so much sex and half naked ladies in bikini's walking around...one wonders why you would

A) Have time to register on a Sooner's board to bag on Rutgers
B) Even remotely care what anyone else in the country thinks

My guess is that you are living there with your parents and you are 14 years old and can't go to the beach because you pitch a tent at the first sight of any female. Or B you are a troll just trying to stir up ****. I am registered at two message boards...both of them are OU's....I don't go to Penn St's message board to bag to on Iowa!

OUinFLA
12/5/2006, 04:47 PM
.I don't go to Penn St's message board to bag to on Iowa!

I can teach you how to do that, if you'd like

OUinFLA
12/5/2006, 04:53 PM
We use the senior citizens as speed bumps when hanging at the beach on December 5th watching the babes in Bikinis.

Enjoy the cold weather, fat chicks, and the loss to Oregon.

Regards,

The ref who stole your shot at the title this year, who is probably the one who took ours and handed it to Ohio State in 2002.

A word of advice from a Okie-transplanted Floridian. Over the years, I have found that every "nice weather" post I have made can be searched for and found just about the time we here in Florida are enjoying one of our Major Hurricanes.

And I resemble the speed bump remark. Are you one of those young whipper-snappers that has run over me at the beach? Enjoy your youth while you can, when I lived in Ft Lauderdale, I did. Now, I can sometimes even remember those days.

Anyway, simmer down, you might find this board is pretty enjoyable if you are not going to act like an a$$ all the time. If you are going to, it helps to be a Sooner.

canesdominate
12/5/2006, 04:54 PM
Hahaha. Funny Response.

I am on this board because...

1. The fark's are very funny. I was sent here a couple years ago when the headset guy photos were floating around.

2. The fourms are solid. Not too many people from Miami on forums...they are out at the beaches and bars. In Norman, I guess there is not much more to do than suck down Schlitz, sit on the message board all day, and pray the future qb doesn't take a phantom job.

Sincerely,

Adrian Peterson's Shoulder

Sooner_Bob
12/5/2006, 05:02 PM
Hahaha. Funny Response.

1. The fark's are very funny. I was sent here a couple years ago when the headset guy photos were floating around.

2. The fourms are solid. Not too many people from Miami on forums...they are out at the beaches and bars. In Norman, I guess there is not much more to do than suck down Schlitz, sit on the message board all day, and pray the future qb doesn't take a phantom job.

Sincerely,

Look everybody, Gino Torretta learned how to type.

OUinFLA
12/5/2006, 05:10 PM
ah well, I tried.

**** off, dip ****

Gandalf_The_Grey
12/5/2006, 05:11 PM
Hahaha. Funny Response.

Sincerely,

Actually when your team is 6-6 and bottom dweller of the ACC, you just don't have much of a fan base, if Miami wins 10 games again, the world will be flooded with morans again. There is no such thing as Miami Hurricane fans unless they are winning.

SoonerJLB
12/5/2006, 05:13 PM

I don't think Rutgers is a great academic school. A lot closer to Temple than Duke.

XingTheRubicon
12/5/2006, 05:13 PM
Hahaha. Funny Response.

Sincerely,

that's pretty f'in funny right there....a little bitter, perhaps?

Don't worry, you have about 9 months to recover and enjoy life, soak in those sunrises at the beach/immigrant floatie pool and so on. Then you get to see the U get the dog living sh*t beat out of them when they come to Norman.

Gandalf_The_Grey
12/5/2006, 05:15 PM
I wouldn't mouth a Cocaine fan if I was you...that is a quick way to getting shot!

ZookSucks
12/5/2006, 05:34 PM
miami is an awful, awful place. congrats to schiano for making the right decision.

BudSooner
12/5/2006, 06:29 PM
Cane fans, I love you.

Sincerely,
Mike Leach

P.S. I've already gotten my tetanus shot, and also...who's buying my drinks?

Scott D
12/5/2006, 06:33 PM
I don't think Rutgers is a great academic school. A lot closer to Temple than Duke.

Rutgers academically is probably a step below the Ivy Leaguers.

canesdominate
12/5/2006, 07:31 PM
Budsooner....that's good stuff. Leach is a Leech for campaigning for the job. The way things are going, we will probably take him.

Yes, I am depressed and bitter.

As for Schiano taking over for JoPa in a few years, it will never happen. Penn State would rather roll JoPa's corpse out in a wheelchair with those coke bottles duct taped to his skull than have Schiano.

Dio
12/5/2006, 07:59 PM
Cocaine is one hell of a drug.

Ash
12/5/2006, 08:16 PM
OK, I'm back.

Had to make a Schlitz run.

What'd I miss?

sanantoniosooner
12/5/2006, 08:28 PM
I really thought they removed his feeding tube. I had no idea he was a candidate for the Miami job.

Stitch Face
12/5/2006, 08:31 PM
I really thought they removed his feeding tube. I had no idea he was a candidate for the Miami job.

SHIANPWND!

bri
12/5/2006, 10:51 PM
Dear Miami Fan,

You are Wake Forest's bitch. WAKE FOREST.

Seriously, Wake Forest won your conference. Wake Forest won a conference you barely finished .500 in...and it wasn't in basketball.

Wishing you all the best in your continuing mediocrity,
Oklahoma

sooneron
12/5/2006, 10:54 PM
Somebody's been shot down. bunches!:texan:

canesdominate
12/5/2006, 10:58 PM
Watch out for the Mighty DUCKS sooner fans. Quack, quack.

Also beware of those sweet jobs without the need to show up, jailbird dads who bring bad luck to your star running backs and Colt McCoy the pre-pubescent freshman.

Sincerely,

Brian Bozworthless

bluedogok
12/5/2006, 10:59 PM
As for Schiano taking over for JoPa in a few years, it will never happen. Penn State would rather roll JoPa's corpse out in a wheelchair with those coke bottles duct taped to his skull than have Schiano.
Like Bama has been trying to do for the past 24 years?

Nebraska also used to raid the Jersey area quite a bit with St. Tom :rolleyes:

bri
12/5/2006, 11:02 PM
Dude, WAKE FOREST.

That'd be like us going 6-6 and watching Baylor win the conference. And I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be saying **** to any other schools after that, ESPECIALLY schools that are preparing to play in a New Year's Day BCS bowl.

Oh, that reminds me...shouldn't you be packing for Boise? Doesn't your bowl game kick off at 2:30 tomorrow afternoon or something? Forgive my confusion, it's just so hard to keep track of all those non-New Year's Day bowl games.

sooneron
12/5/2006, 11:05 PM
Quick, when was the last time scUM sold out all of their home games???

Ash
12/5/2006, 11:06 PM
Watch out for the Mighty DUCKS sooner fans. Quack, quack.

Also beware of those sweet jobs without the need to show up, jailbird dads who bring bad luck to your star running backs and Colt McCoy the pre-pubescent freshman.

Sincerely,

Brian Bozworthless

This is hilarious coming from a 'Canes fan, whose team was good enough this year to be mediocre in a crappy conference. And, I don't even know where to begin regarding off-the-field player issues...seriously, I was prepared to be pi$$3d about what this troll posted, but I can't...it's classic!

kettle, say hello to pot.

bri
12/5/2006, 11:09 PM
Is anyone else enjoying that fact that Miami has fallen to the point that they're no better than your garden variety aggy, living vicariously through other teams to deaden the sting of their own team's outright suckage?

I know I am.

The Ensuing Kickoff
12/5/2006, 11:09 PM
Dear canesdominate:

You are an a-hole. A dumb one at that. Throwing down Oregon smack? A team we are 6-1 against, even counting the robbery this year, and a team that we have beaten by an average score over those 7 games of 33-9? Nice!

And smack from a Miami fan about prison? Double nice!

We treat most folks with respect around here - that is a tradition of us simple okie Sooner boys. But I don't feel like giving you any. So Mr. Miami, say hello to my little friend - my middle finger.

sooneron
12/5/2006, 11:10 PM
This is hilarious coming from a 'Canes fan, whose team was good enough this year to be mediocre in a crappy conference. And, I don't even know where to begin regarding off-the-field player issues...seriously, I was prepared to be pi$$3d about what this troll posted, but I can't...it's classic!

kettle, say hello to pot.
Um, off the field?

http://www1.whdh.com/images/news_articles/389x205/061014_fiu_um_fight.jpg

http://www.nbcsports.com/2006/1015/176444_320X240.jpg

Tha caine is happy throwing out Bomar references knowing that it's tough to trace improper benefits to crack sales.

Ash
12/5/2006, 11:16 PM
Um, off the field?

http://www1.whdh.com/images/news_articles/389x205/061014_fiu_um_fight.jpg

http://www.nbcsports.com/2006/1015/176444_320X240.jpg

Tha caine is happy throwing out Bomar references knowing that it's tough to trace improper benefits to crack sales.

Can't argue with that.:D

Ash
12/5/2006, 11:17 PM
Is anyone else enjoying that fact that Miami has fallen to the point that they're no better than your garden variety aggy, living vicariously through other teams to deaden the sting of their own team's outright suckage?

I know I am.

You're right on with that, this is very aggie-ish.

How the mighty <cough>yeah right<cough> have fallen.

:D

BudSooner
12/5/2006, 11:28 PM
It must be a slow news day down in the sunshine state when guys like this show up here. yawn.

Canes dominate....with a 6-6 record.

ThugU did beat Duke by 5 points though. :D

sooneron
12/5/2006, 11:36 PM
That stomping on the 'ville logo was kewl until you guys got your asses handed to you!

Winston Churchill
12/6/2006, 01:47 AM
http://www.dailyhaha.com/_pics/wet_cat.jpg