PDA

View Full Version : Calahan Sorry for his coaching....

Blues1
12/4/2006, 08:28 PM
Link

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/news;_ylt=AuyJJ0L29CSsWRd3i8JH2H8cvrYF?slug=ap-t25-nebraska-callahan&prov=ap&type=lgns

:rolleyes:

OklahomaTuba
12/4/2006, 08:33 PM
Solich is somewhere laughing his *** off right about now.

OKLA21FAN
12/4/2006, 08:38 PM
sounded alot like THIS (http://droppage.theticket.com/fakemackbrownapology2004.mp3)

:pop:

royalfan5
12/4/2006, 09:09 PM
Solich is somewhere laughing his *** off right about now.
Solich got beat worse in his CCG.

Texas Golfer
12/4/2006, 09:17 PM
So Bill Clownahan is apologizing for getting outcoached by Bob Stoops....again.

OU-HSV
12/4/2006, 09:50 PM
I read this article earlier today and laughed. I think the only thing Clownahan could do to make Neb a better program is to fire himself. THE END

BigDeezy
12/4/2006, 10:31 PM
Oh, I misread (or did I??) Thought it said Callahan's Sorry Coaching.

FlatheadSooner
12/4/2006, 11:37 PM
"That's the mark of Nebraska, the standard of Nebraska, to play the very best teams in the country," he said. "If you're going to be great, you've got to beat them all. I would love to see it someday where we can play one through 11 or one through 12, right through the poll, and see how we match up." :eek:

"And then.............we want to play against the Justice League, damb it!" :D

DenverSooner751
12/5/2006, 12:25 AM
So Bill Clownahan is apologizing for getting outcoached by Bob Stoops....again.

This a$$ clown cracks me up. Join the long list of other blow hards who stoops has made his bit&h.

One of my Big Red faithful friends is a broadcast major at Nebbish. She was telling me that the local sports talk guys were just petrified of the way God (stoops) executed his game plan.

That brings me to my next thought. Stoops had one week to game plan Nebbish. It's not like we wrapped up our bid to the game 3 weeks ago. We found out the day before we clinched that we MIGHT be able to play in the CCG. So, I ask you this......... What can Stoops do with a month to prepared for Taco Bell U? By the way, Zambransky, or Zamboni, or whatever the H his name is....got hurt today in practice, Ucle Rico will be slingin' the pig skin.

Jason White's Third Knee
12/5/2006, 10:10 AM
"I'm really sorry for my buffoonery in the championship game. I was coaching like a ****ing hillbilly and I'm sorry about that." ~Bill Calahan

tru2ou
12/5/2006, 10:18 AM
He should have apologized for recuiting a player like Grixby and starting him at CB.

I havent seen one player get used and abused like that since the 2000 Big 12 title game when Trent Smith just split out wide and Heupel just threw it up to him every time Jarrod Cooper went out there with him.

- TRU

Rock Hard Corn Frog
12/5/2006, 10:19 AM
"And then.............we want to play against the Justice League, damb it!" :D[/QUOTE]

Batman has pretty good cover skills.

stoopified
12/5/2006, 10:35 AM
Sounds remakeably like Mac Brown and his apology to UT fans after the 63-14 beatdown.