PDA

View Full Version : What the hell happened to BOB FM

OUHOMER
12/4/2006, 07:27 PM
I went on vacation came back and Lisa was gone. I started going to work a little earlier so I started listening to the morning animals( yea I know, dont go there). So i started going back to Bob and nothing but Christmas music.

Somebody give me the dirt.

Soonrboy
12/4/2006, 07:44 PM
I emailed Ron about it..he said that he can't talk about Lisa due to contractual issues or something. He was on his own for awhile. Now it is Stacy Barton, from KMGL, and a guy named phil along with Ron. Then after thanksgiving, the station managers decided to go all christmas music until Dec. 26. According to his email, he wasn't too happy about it.

OUHOMER
12/4/2006, 07:49 PM
I bet he wasn't. hard to tell some of his jokes than play Here comes Santa Clause

Norm In Norman
12/4/2006, 11:00 PM
Ahhhh - it must be drunken christmas party time again.

KaiserSooner
12/4/2006, 11:20 PM
I think she's been gone awhile. But I have no idea what happened to her.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
12/4/2006, 11:31 PM
This thread reminds me of how much I love my XM radio.

critical_phil
12/5/2006, 01:27 AM
i meant to bring this up when i first noticed they were only playing christmas music.

....but then i found 97.3 JACK-FM.

nothing like having a little twisted sister played in between led zepplin and level 42.

Sooner_Havok
12/5/2006, 01:58 AM
I went on vacation came back and Lisa was gone. I started going to work a little earlier so I started listening to the morning animals( yea I know, dont go there). So i started going back to Bob and nothing but Christmas music.

Somebody give me the dirt.

If memory serves me right, she snapped a couple of years back while on air and wound up having to go to rehab for a while, I hope this isn't related :(

Sooner_Havok
12/5/2006, 01:59 AM
This thread reminds me of how much I love my XM radio.

I am more of a Sirius man myself:D