PDA

View Full Version : Harris poll vote breakdown.

Fraggle145
12/4/2006, 04:47 PM
http://www.harrisinteractive.com/news/newsletters/bcsnews/HICFP_Individual_Rankings_Dec_3_2006.pdf

http://www.harrisinteractive.com/news/bcspoll.asp

If you want to see how the idiots in the Harris Poll voted....

Rhino
12/4/2006, 04:57 PM
Looking at some of their picks makes me wonder if they even watch football.

Sammy Winder eats **** for breakfast.

Blues1
12/4/2006, 04:57 PM
I don't see a lot of confusion----Looks like most voters has us in the 'Top Ten '--- But Sammy Winder had us at #15 ---who's Sammy Winder....???

Paperclip
12/4/2006, 05:01 PM
The former Denver RB?

1stTimeCaller
12/4/2006, 05:03 PM
one jackass has us at 17. nice

Fraggle145
12/4/2006, 05:03 PM
I dont know who the hell 90% of these guys are... I did notice alot of these butt humpers have USC still at 4! Fuksake! They will not let this love affair die! They lost to TWO UNRANKED teams people!!! JESUS.

It so pis$ed me off that we were the cutoff team this year. Auburn loses they fall on top of us, Rutgers loses they fall on top of us, now USC... Thank god we are hear to break their fall...:rolleyes:

soonersam
12/4/2006, 05:08 PM
But Sammy Winder had us at #15 ---who's Sammy Winder....???
Exactly!!!!

stoops the eternal pimp
12/4/2006, 05:11 PM
Wow..Touchdown Tommy Vardell has a vote...And former Baylor QB JJ Joe?...I played a year at NSU im going to turn in an app for the Harris Poll!

Fraggle145
12/4/2006, 05:24 PM
BTW - Who the Fuk is Jim Walden? Where do you get the balls to vote Florida #1? Idiot.

Edit: here is Jim Walden http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Walden Contradictory idiot.

Fraggle145
12/4/2006, 05:31 PM
Look at Larry Keech, he voted Auburn #2!!! :eek:

TopDawg
12/4/2006, 05:55 PM
Looking at some of their picks makes me wonder if they even watch football.

Sammy Winder eats **** for breakfast.

Hey, we didn't get the worst of it. On his ballot, there's only a 7 place difference between where he placed us and our overall finish. For Wisconsin, it's a difference of 11 spots (he has them at 17, they finished 6th overall).

And then he's got Cal, a team that finished #20 overall, at #9 on his ballot.

tru2ou
12/4/2006, 05:57 PM
How about Mackovic voting Texas #8? I found that even funnier than the stuff above.

Of course sweet Sammy voted them 9th.:D

- TRU

TexasBoomer
12/4/2006, 06:21 PM
http://www.harrisinteractive.com/news/newsletters/bcsnews/HICFP_Individual_Rankings_Dec_3_2006.pdf

http://www.harrisinteractive.com/news/bcspoll.asp

If you want to see how the idiots in the Harris Poll voted....

Eddie Crowder is no idiot, ex-OU QB back in the '50s voted OU no. 4 right behind Ohio State, Florida and Michigan.
Exactly where we should be ranked!

Taxman71
12/4/2006, 06:38 PM
BTW - Who the Fuk is Jim Walden? Where do you get the balls to vote Florida #1? Idiot.

Edit: here is Jim Walden http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Walden Contradictory idiot.

Why not? This joke of a system we have has absolutely no objective criteria for voting. He may have thought that the Buckeyes would have 1 or 2 losses if they had played Florida's schedule. If he honestly feels that way, he should vote Florida ahead of them. Hell, Boise St is undefeated but nobody has them ranked near the top...obviously because noone has faith that they would be undefeated with a BCS conference schedule. That same reasoning can apply between two BCS schools (Ohio St and Florida) just like it does between non-BCS schools and BCS schools. Shouldn't Ohio St be penalized for lackluster victories the same way every other top 10 team is?

My biggest gripe is why USC was a given at #2 before the UCLA loss? Their first loss was to an unranked Oregon St while Florida and Michigan both lost to BCS bowl teams and played equal or tougher schedules. Florida is better than USC on paper (SOS, Record, etc.), yet noone voted them higher than the Trojans until the UCLA victory.

Note: I am not disagreeing with you, merely pointing out the stupidity and hypocrisy of the current BCS system vis-a-vis a playoff.

The Maestro
12/4/2006, 06:41 PM
I heard Jake Sills has a vote.

Fraggle145
12/4/2006, 06:44 PM
Why not? This joke of a system we have has absolutely no objective criteria for voting. He may have thought that the Buckeyes would have 1 or 2 losses if they had played Florida's schedule. If he honestly feels that way, he should vote Florida ahead of them. Hell, Boise St is undefeated but nobody has them ranked near the top...obviously because noone has faith that they would be undefeated with a BCS conference schedule. That same reasoning can apply between two BCS schools (Ohio St and Florida) just like it does between non-BCS schools and BCS schools. Shouldn't Ohio St be penalized for lackluster victories the same way every other top 10 team is?

My biggest gripe is why USC was a given at #2 before the UCLA loss? Their first loss was to an unranked Oregon St while Florida and Michigan both lost to BCS bowl teams and played equal or tougher schedules. Florida is better than USC on paper (SOS, Record, etc.), yet noone voted them higher than the Trojans until the UCLA victory.

Note: I am not disagreeing with you, merely pointing out the stupidity and hypocrisy of the current BCS system vis-a-vis a playoff.

agreed.

Fraggle145
12/4/2006, 06:45 PM
Eddie Crowder is no idiot, ex-OU QB back in the '50s voted OU no. 4 right behind Ohio State, Florida and Michigan.
Exactly where we should be ranked!

1 out of how many? I can see that he isnt but, man one good apple cant save the bunch.

Scott D
12/4/2006, 06:47 PM
They didn't give ND as much love as I expected them to.

The two years of the Harris Poll have proven why the BCS should have considered kissing the AP's *** to keep their poll.

Wonder when Lee Roy gave up his vote.

arcman46
12/4/2006, 07:43 PM
[

[/QUOTE]

It all has to do with the silly notion that the Pac 10 is one of the strongest conferences in America. I still think that they are like Miami in the Big East and FSU in the ACC. Strong teams in weak conferences. You put them in the SEC, Big 10(11) or Big 12, and none of those teams would have had the success that they had in their respective conferences.

TXBOOMER
12/4/2006, 08:08 PM
How about one of you internet experts come up with email addresses for the *********s that had us at #12 so we can give them some love.

Boomer Sooner

Texas Golfer
12/4/2006, 09:54 PM

But he voted us #4.

MamaMia
12/4/2006, 10:03 PM
Who picks these people?

sooneron
12/4/2006, 10:10 PM
Who picks these people?
Obviously, a monkey with darts and 5X7 pics of the candidates.

Fraggle145
12/5/2006, 02:08 AM
Obviously, a monkey with darts and 5X7 pics of the candidates.

SUCCS SUCCS SUCCS SUCCS

stoopified
12/5/2006, 10:52 AM
I dont know who the hell 90% of these guys are... I did notice alot of these butt humpers have USC still at 4! Fuksake! They will not let this love affair die! They lost to TWO UNRANKED teams people!!! JESUS.

It so pis$ed me off that we were the cutoff team this year. Auburn loses they fall on top of us, Rutgers loses they fall on top of us, now USC... Thank god we are hear to break their fall...:rolleyes:Heh,I hear ya borther.