PDA

View Full Version : This SHOULD be a musmatch.

stoopified
12/4/2006, 09:32 AM
There I have said what many of us think.I simply think if you look at the caliber of teams,particularly on defense OU has played vs.BSU and their schedule,there is no comparision.I think that UO,TT, MU,NU,UT,and even oSu are comparable to or better than BSU.I have checked their schedule,statistics, looked at the rankings on offense and defense of the respective opponents and beiieve to my very core OU is SUPERIOR.

Having said that I will admit that this is NO GUARANTEE of an OU win much less romp.Do I expect us to win 42-7 or so?No but I will be SHOCKED if we don't win by at least 2 TDs . I can make this prediction because I am a fan,not a coach or player.IF our coaches and players approach this game with my attitude,we are in trOUble.Fortunately I TRUST Bob and OUr players will work hard in preperation for this game.That is why I think WE WILL WIN by at least 2 TDs,because the players and coaches will take BSU seriously.

BSU dominance over much of their schedule is one thing that will keep OUr players motivated.Their TB has gaudy numbers( think AD,AP,Brown stats combined),Their QB and wideouts have similar numbers to PT and OUr recievers.Their D has good rush numbers but who have they played that runs well?Their pass D is vulnerable.Special teams good but not outstanding.

Anyhow that is my take and why I think we will win by at least 2 TDs,possibly more.