PDA

View Full Version : Oh Great

SelmaBamaFan
12/3/2006, 11:50 PM
Not only will we get our asses kicked in our bowl game, but it gets to be against none other than your own Okie Aggies.

I ****ing hate orange!

Piware
12/3/2006, 11:57 PM
Bama is my second favorite football team. We had a great time with your fans in Norman. Everyone thinks it's funny that our whole family can sing the Alabama fight song from start to finish but we learned it welcome the Bama fans a couple of years ago.

Hope you all pull off a magical win against the lousey pokes. Sooners fans will be rooting for you all.

Also, good luck with your search for a coach - just not ours. The Sports Blitz just announced that Stoops is NOT going to Alabama but hope you get a good one. ROLL TIDE!!!!!

MamaMia
12/4/2006, 12:00 AM
Not only will we get our asses kicked in our bowl game, but it gets to be against none other than your own Okie Aggies.

I ****ing hate orange!
What makes you think you will get your ~ahem~ back portions kicked? I think you will do just fine. :)

mdklatt
12/4/2006, 12:01 AM

I fully expect them to compare their game against you to our two recent games against you to convince themselves that they're better than the "gooners". Even if they lose.

SoonerDood
12/4/2006, 12:01 AM
OState's defense is so bad, your offense could probably score 21 points on them.

instigator
12/4/2006, 12:35 AM
I have to think that your defense can stop them. And SoonerDood is right. Their D is teh suckitude.

GottaHavePride
12/4/2006, 12:43 AM
Kick their ***, Sea Bass.

St. Louis Sooner
12/4/2006, 01:33 AM
All you need to do is have your defense step up to the challenge, and you'll do fine.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe oSuck's bowl record is pathetic.

boomersooner28
12/4/2006, 01:47 AM
Roll Tide!

SoonerDood
12/4/2006, 02:07 AM
All you need to do is have your defense step up to the challenge, and you'll do fine.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe oSuck's bowl record is pathetic.
yes you are. 10-6 for win % of 62.50- Championship quality by Aggy Standards.

tommieharris91
12/4/2006, 02:21 AM
We have more bowl wins than 0U!!!!

Seriously though, how can they have 10 bowl wins and 16 bowl games? That many bowl games means they were good at football once.

Doged
12/4/2006, 03:11 AM
Seriously though, how can they have 10 bowl wins and 16 bowl games? That many bowl games means they were good at football once.

Na.. just means they've had 16 non-losing seasons in the last 100+ years.

SelmaBamaFan
12/4/2006, 08:25 AM
Oh, the week of the game I will be pumped up and ready to go, but lets face facts folks. Shula may have been a bad coach, but he was atleast a coach... we dont even HAVE one right now. Sure Kines is trying to hold the ship together... but I just dont think the circumstances are in our favor.

As for the coaching search, I've given up on trying to follow that fiasco. So far we have hired Spurrier 3 times, Rich Rodriguez 4 times, and Nick Saban 2 times.

What makes it worse, is it isnt the web boards or sports talk radio that's spreading rumors... its the MEDIA for crying out loud. In fact, sports talk radio are the ones CLEARING UP the rumors... go freaking figure. Go to http://www.finebaum.com/audio_current.html and start at the top of 12/1 and work your way down. Finebaum actually kills the rumor on the show and makes that WV newspaper look like idiots hehe.

So who will we get? I have no idea. Who do I think we SHOULD get? Greg Schiano, if he'd come.

wishbonesooner
12/4/2006, 10:29 AM
Hey Selma. Tell us about the newest rumors that have Bob Stoops upset with the OU administration over the Bomar situation and his supposed interest in the Bama job.

OK_Sooner
12/4/2006, 11:26 AM
I would think the bama players are a little ticked off right now and would expect a drumming of OKS. Stoops will be the next coach of Bama, I am afraid.

SelmaBamaFan
12/4/2006, 03:11 PM
I havent heard a thing about Stoops, and any Bama fan that has is smoking crack. Our top 2 were Spurrier and Saban. If we were even looking towards Stoops (which we arent, because... you know... he aint going anywhere. He would have left for Florida if he was planning on leaving), he would be in the top 2 dontcha think?