PDA

View Full Version : Good Game...

JPNSKER
12/3/2006, 10:18 PM
....Sooners! Just got back and don't really have time to read the board, so sorry about another NU post,as I'm sure there's many.

PT played a great game and I'm sure you all realize now, how bad our secondary is. Very good play calling by Stoops & co. I thought your secondary played an awesome game as well. I was proud of our front 7 holding OU's run game in check and thought we won the field position battle most of the game... just came down to turnovers... Many scoring opportunities for both teams that simply didn't pan out.....

Talked to a lot of great Sooner fans and never really thawed out until we got back to the hotel. I pity the people in the upper deck... had to be just a little cool..;)

Anyway, congrats and please kick BSU around in the Fiesta! Here's to the rematch for next year!

Octavian
12/3/2006, 11:17 PM
classy post, man....good luck in Dallas

Soonermagik
12/3/2006, 11:18 PM
Good game, and I'm glad to see Nebraska on the rise.

Czar Soonerov
12/3/2006, 11:33 PM
....Sooners! Just got back and don't really have time to read the board, so sorry about another NU post,as I'm sure there's many.

PT played a great game and I'm sure you all realize now, how bad our secondary is. Very good play calling by Stoops & co. I thought your secondary played an awesome game as well. I was proud of our front 7 holding OU's run game in check and thought we won the field position battle most of the game... just came down to turnovers... Many scoring opportunities for both teams that simply didn't pan out.....

Talked to a lot of great Sooner fans and never really thawed out until we got back to the hotel. I pity the people in the upper deck... had to be just a little cool..;)

Anyway, congrats and please kick BSU around in the Fiesta! Here's to the rematch for next year!

It was indeed cold on the upper deck. Good game...

TUSooner
12/3/2006, 11:38 PM
Classy post. Beat the poop out of Auburn and slap some arrogant SEC lip.

picasso
12/4/2006, 12:05 AM
your secondary was good at getting in subtle holding calls.;)

Egeo
12/4/2006, 04:02 AM
most secondaries dont look good when they single cover our wideouts when we run heavy sets