PDA

View Full Version : Boise State

Gandalf_The_Grey
12/3/2006, 09:44 PM
Good Luck Boise State

I think we are extremely lucky to be able to be on the same field as a team from the WAC. Our guys are going to be a little nervous since they've never played anyone as good as you. We're just looking to make it entertaining for a quarter or so, collect our check, and hope they don't put all of our players in the hospital.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v44/Rafter17/Misc/pray.gif http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v44/Rafter17/Misc/bbc787c9.gif:pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop:

85sooners
12/3/2006, 09:53 PM
:pop:

RespectTheBlue
12/3/2006, 10:03 PM
Now that's some funny stuff there... :-) I see some of you have made the trek over to BC already

sooneron
12/3/2006, 10:05 PM
unfortunately

GottaHavePride
12/3/2006, 10:07 PM
They're going to get
http://www3.telus.net/zipspeed/potatowned.gif

OzarkSooner
12/3/2006, 10:35 PM
wiped

blackbeauty02
12/3/2006, 11:04 PM
i hope we hang half a hundred on them and our defense shuts them out...so we can shut them up

Jello Biafra
12/3/2006, 11:06 PM
yeh respect...... the fact that your fans are mentioning all the oregon state freaks that claimed they would thump ya and what not.........

oregon state, no sheite, would finish 8th or 9th in the big XII and would win a close one against oklahoma state after 5 over times......

Boarder
12/3/2006, 11:07 PM
I personally thought the Boise State John Helander Rant was hilarious.

How can you not like these people? They're funny.

MamaMia
12/3/2006, 11:10 PM
Good Luck Boise State

I think we are extremely lucky to be able to be on the same field as a team from the WAC. Our guys are going to be a little nervous since they've never played anyone as good as you. We're just looking to make it entertaining for a quarter or so, collect our check, and hope they don't put all of our players in the hospital.Oh dear me; are we going to get scalloped? :eek:

St. Louis Sooner
12/3/2006, 11:11 PM
I personally thought the Boise State John Helander Rant was hilarious.

How can you not like these people? They're funny.

Any link to the rant?

Jackal
12/3/2006, 11:14 PM
At first I didn't wanna play these guys cuz they are a joke, I didn't realize their fans were out of touch with reality.

I can't wait till Mr. Petersen introduces himself to their secondary.

Boarder
12/3/2006, 11:15 PM
Any link to the rant?

I think we are extremely lucky to be able to be on the same field as a team from the WAC. Our guys are going to be a little nervous since they've never played anyone as good as you. We're just looking to make it entertaining for a quarter or so, collect our check, and hope they don't put all of our players in the hospital.

That's thier version of the John W Helander rant that gets posted here a lot.

Crimsontothecore
12/3/2006, 11:28 PM
I know it seems silly to take Boise serious but I still have a few stats.
They score an average of 39.4ppg
They allow an average of 15.5ppg
5 of their opponents are bowl teams.
Their best win was beating 9-3 Oregon St. 42-14

They may not be in a power conference but don't think this is going to be a cake walk either.
This is their game of the century and they are pumped beyond words. Their motivation is much like what we see from that school we all know and love up in stoolwater.

bar4d
12/3/2006, 11:53 PM
Well I was going to ask a few question about your team...but, well...
...all I can say is Boise State is lucky to even be on the same field as the talented team from Oklahoma. We just hope to make it entertaining for a quarter or so, collect our check and hope the Sooners don't put too many Bronco players into the hospital.