PDA

View Full Version : You know, I like Alabama...

PrideTrombone
12/3/2006, 07:02 PM
... but their fans have got to be the most paranoid conspiracy theorists I've ever seen.

http://www.tidefans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50927

They really seem to think Stoops is a viable option, although to be fair, most of them have given up on that and have their sights on Nick Saban or Rich Rodriguez. It'll be interesting to see how it all turns out.

DrZaius
12/3/2006, 07:08 PM
I have been listening to Paul Finebaum show for the last couple of days just for the comic relief. They are the most psyco/screwball/nuttjob fans I have ever seen or heard. They actually believe that armageddon has occurred and they are the only survivors.

They are commpletely wack

OUinFLA
12/3/2006, 07:11 PM
there is one thing they do to make it easy on n00bs.

Crimson Tide Ringtone
Send this complimentary ringtone to your phone right now!
RingRingMobile.com

critical_phil
12/3/2006, 07:12 PM
they should really focus on not getting embarrassed by pokie state.

AlabamaSooner
12/3/2006, 07:24 PM
I have been listening to Paul Finebaum show for the last couple of days just for the comic relief. They are the most psyco/screwball/nuttjob fans I have ever seen or heard. They actually believe that armageddon has occurred and they are the only survivors.

They are commpletely wack

Not any crazier than our fanbase. It's a rabid fanbase and you wouldn't expect anything less from such in a situation like this. Like they said, it's a second religion.

Regarding Stoops, no true Bama fan is even considering that and the few that feel that there's a shot have been smoking something. Being on that side of the fanbase as well, I can tell you that 99% of the fans know that wouldn't even be an option.

PrideTrombone
12/3/2006, 07:29 PM
Not any crazier than our fanbase.

Our fans don't walk around dressed up like Bud Wilkinson. :D

sooner518
12/3/2006, 07:30 PM
Boomer Sooner Ringtone
Send this complimentary ringtone to your phone right now!
BoomerSoonerMobile.com

I think this board would implode if this message ever appeared on SF

critical_phil
12/3/2006, 07:30 PM
Not any crazier than our fanbase. It's a rabid fanbase and you wouldn't expect anything less from such in a situation like this. Like they said, it's a second religion.

as a son of the south myself, and considering your "location", i'm a bit surprised by this statement.

fans of bammer, tennessee, lsu, etc. are MUCH crazier than our fan base.

it may be a second religion in oklahoma, but it's in its own class down south.

not even close.

AlabamaSooner
12/3/2006, 07:41 PM
as a son of the south myself, and considering your "location", i'm a bit surprised by this statement.

fans of bammer, tennessee, lsu, etc. are MUCH crazier than our fan base.

it may be a second religion in oklahoma, but it's in its own class down south.

not even close.

I won't argue with it being in it's own class compared to any Big 12 schools...just didn't want to t anybody off on the board with comparisons and whatnot.