PDA

View Full Version : I have been searching high and low...

Readyfor8
12/3/2006, 06:57 PM
... for anyone that has picked us to play anyone but the Boise St. Bronco's. Fox Sports, ESPN, and CNNSI have all picked us to point this Mid-Major school back to the OOC portions of September.

Don't get me wrong the TCU's and Boise St's of the world are good teams and they make some noise once in a while, but there is a reason you schedule them in OOC. To give you some respectability in your schedule along with your marquee match-up.

Boise St. you are a great team and a nice school, but you should play a BCS schedule to get a BCS game. Unfortunatly you are going the way of the Utes before you. You simply don't belong.

PrideTrombone
12/3/2006, 06:59 PM
Boise St. you are a great team and a nice school, but you should play a BCS schedule to get a BCS game. Unfortunatly you are going the way of the Utes before you. You simply don't belong.

Ummm... the Utes won their BCS game.

Snrfn4ever08
12/3/2006, 07:00 PM
... for anyone that has picked us to play anyone but the Boise St. Bronco's. Fox Sports, ESPN, and CNNSI have all picked us to point this Mid-Major school back to the OOC portions of September.

Don't get me wrong the TCU's and Boise St's of the world are good teams and they make some noise once in a while, but there is a reason you schedule them in OOC. To give you some respectability in your schedule along with your marquee match-up.

I hate to tell you this, but the Utes proved they did belong by beating the crap out of Pittsburgh if I'm not mistaken

Blues1
12/3/2006, 07:08 PM
Lets Not give Boise State anymore FUEL than they already need..This is a Dream come True for them - They get to play "Oklahoma" - in a BCS Bowl --they are --- and will be higher than kites -

Don't forget what Little David did when he faced a the big bad ole GIANT --- Lets get Serious and Take care of Business,,,,,, JMHO....
R'

soonerboy112
12/3/2006, 07:36 PM
utah played the worst bcs conference team that year that didnt look like they belonged there...the bcs tie ins suck sometimes...orange bowl: louisville vs wake forest..sweet

stoops the eternal pimp
12/3/2006, 07:43 PM
I just hope we can keep it close

badger
12/3/2006, 07:45 PM
Ummm... the Utes won their BCS game.
they also played a crap big easy conference team that snuck into the bcs by winning its conference.

Egeo
12/3/2006, 07:50 PM
its already official
we are playing boise - go to the fiesta bowl website

*all bowls have already been decided
http://nationalchamps.net/2006/bowls/index.htm

PrideTrombone
12/3/2006, 08:43 PM
they also played a crap big easy conference team that snuck into the bcs by winning its conference.

True, but the original poster said that Potato State would "go the way of the Utes before you," which I pointed out would be bad for us.

freshchris05
12/3/2006, 09:51 PM

exactly if the bcs was rewriting contracts they would over look the big east... all respectable skools(can i really say respectable?) i mean all the schools that could compete left... miami, v tech, boston college... the big east is like the big 12 north, you get in by default...

when was the last time a big 12 north team distinguished themselves from the pack?? now ask the same about the big east....