PDA

View Full Version : DeMarcus Granger

stoops the eternal pimp
12/3/2006, 06:53 PM
If you want to look at a reason the defense, especially the LBs, were making big plays, look no further than #96. DeMarcus made big strides this season really coming on strong about the 4th or 5th game. Granger repeatedly made big play after big play. If he wasnt making the stop, he was tying up a couple of OL so that Rufus or Zach Lat could make the play. Saturday night, Granger was a huge factor in disrupting what Nebraska wanted to do.

Thankfully, we didnt waste the redshirt on McCoy that many people on this board wanted to and will have a great DT combo in the soph Granger and freshman McCoy next season.

Keep it up Demarcus and you ll end up with a fat payday ala Tommy Harris.

okienole3
12/3/2006, 07:30 PM
He is definitely a difference maker.

FYI, I saw him at the mall with one of the Paris twins (I think Courtney) today. Imagine the kids those two would have.:D

SoonerProphet
12/3/2006, 07:43 PM
One on of their first runs he blew up the middle and the rb went right by him, he chased and at the end of the play you seem him jump up and slap his helmet a few times...seemed to **** him off. Made my dad and I chuckle. He has come on and we'll be pretty stout at DT with him at anchor.

TXBOOMER
12/3/2006, 08:46 PM
If he has the desire, he can be dominant in the middle. He is a freaking stud. Supposedly, McCoy has even more raw talent. Them two inside will make a future linebacker a Butkis winner. Speaking of studs...how about Nic Harris (future TRRW)?

CatfishSooner
12/3/2006, 08:49 PM
Nic Harris has turned out to be awesome! is he just a soph?