PDA

View Full Version : Note to whoever plays Ohio State

85Sooner
12/3/2006, 05:21 PM
PLease kick the living Sh!t out of those egotistical morons.

One fan I just met was commenting that we couldn't play on the same field as them.

Sooner_Havok
12/3/2006, 05:24 PM
PLease kick the living Sh!t out of those egotistical morons.

One fan I just met was commenting that we couldn't play on the same field as them.

Eh, I don't give a flying f*** who wins. So long as OU wins, I will be happy

bluedogok
12/3/2006, 05:26 PM
It must be pretty bad since you work with all of those whorns and that LSU guy....

The Ensuing Kickoff
Yeah, no OU fan would ever make such a statement. Especially not in, like, 2003. ;)

St. Louis Sooner
Their arrogance is at an all-time high ... and I can't say I blame them. No one has questioned them all year ... their QB is probably going to win the Heisman ... and it just goes on and on. I would love it if they'd get humbled, but it seems unlikely.

badger
12/3/2006, 05:29 PM
ohio state: the least overrated non-loss team this year.

(and that statement is overrated)

Brett Romar and Q.J. Dinn must be hating life right about now.

85Sooner
12/3/2006, 05:43 PM
ohio state: the least overrated non-loss team this year.

(and that statement is overrated)

Brett Romar and Q.J. Dinn must be hating life right about now.

I am not sure that we would have gotten this far even with them.

OK2LA
12/3/2006, 05:51 PM

I hate to be a stickler for details here, technically, we will play on the same field as them, only a few days earlier, and not against them.

Tell him to put that in his pipe and smoke it!:D

TripleOption14
12/3/2006, 05:52 PM
Their arrogance is at an all-time high ... and I can't say I blame them. No one has questioned them all year ... their QB is probably going to win the Heisman ... and it just goes on and on. I would love it if they'd get humbled, but it seems unlikely.

Yeah, try livin in Columbus with it. :D I don't give two sh!ts about them and yes their fans are some of the most "in your face" fans to ever walk the earth. That being said though they should win the NC fairly easy. As much as i hate to say it i just don't see anyone dealing with the speed of their O. Thats why i thought USC was the best match for them. But it looks like the trojans were used on the trojans! haha :D

85Sooner
12/3/2006, 06:47 PM
Hey I am a Florida Fan now. Maybe they would like to have Stoops as a D consultant for this game

GrapevineSooner
12/3/2006, 07:43 PM
I am completely neutral.

My boss, OTOH, is an alumnus of Ohio State.

And by alumnus, I mean he 'attended' school there for one semester.

And by 'attended' I mean...well he wasn't aware he actually had to go to class. (his words, not mine) :D