PDA

View Full Version : If your going to CHEAT

soonersam
12/3/2006, 11:57 AM
at least do something with it.... After screwing us over and being so proud about it. Oregon is appearently going to the Las Vegas bowl to play BYU. I'm sure the OU win is what helped them getting into Vegas "crap" Bowl...

the_ouskull
12/3/2006, 12:12 PM
As much as I love and respect Jim Valvano, it makes me sad that the quote in your sig is being attributed to him and not to Abe Lemons. I don't ever remember Valvano saying it, but I've heard the story of Abe saying it a dozen times...

the_ouskull

rossg
12/3/2006, 09:37 PM
Dixon the Vegas Dirt...

bri
12/3/2006, 09:42 PM
Oregon didn't cheat; the officials did. Oregon simply took full advantage of the opportunities the faulty officiating provided them. If the roles were reversed, we would have done the exact same thing, and you know it.

okienole3
12/3/2006, 09:44 PM
Oregon didn't cheat; the officials did. Oregon simply took full advantage of the opportunities the faulty officiating provided them. If the roles were reversed, we would have done the exact same thing, and you know it.

Except that Nike paid off the refs and NIKE is Oregon.

okienole3
12/3/2006, 09:44 PM
OOPS

bri
12/3/2006, 09:47 PM
Sorry, I forgot about the part where the black helicopters showed up and replace the referees with replicants programmed to cheat by Phil Knight.

Man, Rick Deckard's never around when you need him...

tbl
12/3/2006, 09:47 PM
Except that Nike paid off the refs and NIKE is Oregon.

This is fun!!!

GrapevineSooner
12/3/2006, 10:10 PM
Actually, I think I agree with Sam as I harken back to the countless times where teams that benefited from a bad call en route to a win so graciously forfeited their ill-gotten wins...

Oh wait, that never happens in modern sports history.

Truth is, no coach ever truly wants to win in controversial fashion. But sometimes it happens. And it's not Mike Belotti's fault for what happened.

bri
12/4/2006, 09:56 AM
No, but it's NIKE'S fault, and NIKE is Oregon!!!

Jeez, it made my head hurt just to type that. I don't know how it's physically possible for people to be that stupid. Do they, like, have part of their brains removed? You know, that part in charge of rational thought?

GoState
12/4/2006, 10:03 AM
Man, Rick Deckard's never around when you need him...

""More human than human" is our motto." ;-)

bri
12/4/2006, 11:51 AM
People, you let aggy catch a Blade Runner reference that sat there for the better part of a day. I've never been more ashamed of the Football forum than I am right now. :(

Landthief 1972
12/4/2006, 02:41 PM
If the roles were reversed, we would have done the exact same thing, and you know it.

Except we wouldn't have turned around and completely self-destructed the rest of the season, and we'd at least of been considered for the NC.

Karma's a bitch. Just ask Oregon. :D