PDA

View Full Version : How about an OU-USC matchup in the Feista?

stoopified
12/3/2006, 11:31 AM
Would that be great or what.I still can't believe the condoms will be ranked higher then us after their 2nd loss in the last four games but I bet they are.I feel the same way about Le Smiles and L S U( yes the seperation on Lesters name WAS deliberqate.

Usc really irks me because their losses were to two unranked teams late in the season.Meanwhile OU won 8 straight to go to 12-1.Our only loss was to then top-5 ranked UT a month and a half ago while we are at it Lester and his boys got spanked by a mediocre Georgia team,again late in the season during OUr winning streak.Don't ven get me started on BSU!

snp
12/3/2006, 11:33 AM
The PAC-10 champion goes to the Rose Bowl. How isn't this common knowledge?

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
12/3/2006, 11:37 AM
We got hosed by the refs, AGAIN, but still got the job done. Wish we could play the domer in the Fiesta.

Jackal
12/3/2006, 11:41 AM
OU will get the ugly-duckling of BCS eligible teams - Potato State. The BCS rules need to be changed to prevent undeserving teams in the bowls instead of allowing them in.

OUHOMER
12/3/2006, 11:45 AM
OU will get the ugly-duckling of BCS eligible teams - Potato State. The BCS rules need to be changed to prevent undeserving teams in the bowls instead of allowing them in.

WOW, as much as i would like to play and BIG name team, why are they undeserving?

PrideTrombone
12/3/2006, 11:48 AM
WOW, as much as i would like to play and BIG name team, why are they undeserving?

Because their schedule is filled with even more creampuff East Popcorn State schools than Notre Dame's?

SoonerLB
12/3/2006, 11:49 AM
How can you call Boise State undeserving? Ignorance would be my guess. Undeserving is what you call a 6 and 6 team getting a bowl bid.

Texas Golfer
12/3/2006, 11:51 AM
I'm just looking forward to knocking off one of the two remaining undefeated teams.

The Ensuing Kickoff
12/3/2006, 11:51 AM
12-0. They deserve. And if we don't come ready, Zabransky will beat our ***. He is the best QB we will have faced all season.

Blues1
12/3/2006, 11:52 AM
Let usc go to the sun bowl were they Belong.....JMHO....

zeke
12/3/2006, 11:55 AM
We can not overlook these guys.

PrideTrombone
12/3/2006, 11:58 AM
The best thing we can do if we think Boise is undeserving is to go out and show everyone why by drilling them. I was at the Utah/Pittsburgh Fiesta Bowl and every Utah fan around me was complaining about the mid-major conferences' lack of respect.

snp
12/3/2006, 12:17 PM
12-0. They deserve. And if we don't come ready, Zabransky will beat our ***. He is the best QB we will have faced all season.

Is this a joke? Taylor, McCoy, Reid, Daniels, McGee, Dixxon, Harrell, Steinbeck, and Meyer could all be argued as better QBs than Zabransky. The last 3 may be debateable but the rest of them outpace him and play against much tougher teams.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
12/3/2006, 12:20 PM
The best thing we can do if we think Boise is undeserving is to go out and show everyone why by drilling them. I was at the Utah/Pittsburgh Fiesta Bowl and every Utah fan around me was complaining about the mid-major conferences' lack of respect.Wasn't Pitt like 6-5 that yr.?(BEFORE the Fiesta Bowl)Utah was, indeed, given no respect. OU, suc and Auburn were all undefeated that yr., prior to the bowls.
Worst deal was the yr. Brigham Young got the NC with a patsy schedule.