PDA

View Full Version : Josh Heupel

SoonerProphet
12/3/2006, 11:09 AM
With all the love going to PT, and rightfully so, I think Josh should get some love for the job he has done in making Paul one mentally tough player. You have to feel that he will get any qb we put out there next year ready to play.

JohnnyMack
12/3/2006, 11:19 AM
And thanks for going and getting Keith Nichol.

birddog
12/3/2006, 11:48 AM
i hope we can keep him around for awhile. he's a mild-mannered coach that parents and recruits will love as soon as he steps into their houses.

winning a national championship will go a long way as well. this qb we loved so much is still involved in our program in a big way, and i couldn't be happier.

Blues1
12/3/2006, 11:50 AM
Josh is "The Man" -- Coach Stoops knows a Winner .....!

R'

Ike
12/3/2006, 12:53 PM
The man-love I feel for Josh is implicit.

Wishboned
12/3/2006, 01:11 PM
I think Josh is my favorite Sooner of all time. Someday, many years from now, I hope he takes over the reins from Coach Stoops and becomes head coach of the Sooners.

sooner n houston
12/3/2006, 01:25 PM
With all the love going to PT, and rightfully so, I think Josh should get some love for the job he has done in making Paul one mentally tough player. You have to feel that he will get any qb we put out there next year ready to play.

Couldn't agree more! Josh is still the man!

St. Louis Sooner
12/3/2006, 01:25 PM
Josh is only going to get better as he progresses. Here's to him doing even better things with ENA's replacement ... whoever that turns out to be.

MamaMia
12/3/2006, 01:54 PM
I was giving Josh some lovin', as you all call it, just last night during the game. He didn't mess around at all getting Paul ready. What a coach! We are so fortunate to have him. I was ever so grateful when I heard the news that he was coming from Arizona. :D

Collier11
12/3/2006, 02:47 PM
Heupel will be our next offensive coordinator without a doubt unless someone hires him first for the same job!

Sooner-N-KS
12/3/2006, 04:39 PM
I think Josh is my favorite Sooner of all time. Someday, many years from now, I hope he takes over the reins from Coach Stoops and becomes head coach of the Sooners.

I've been thinking the exact same thing. I would also like to see him as next OC.

badger
12/3/2006, 05:36 PM
Josh could teach me to quarterback... but I don't think he could keep me from ending up on a stretcher after one play.