PDA

View Full Version : F'n Hillbillies 3---Callahan 0

jdsooner
12/3/2006, 10:56 AM
Well, at least them thar Huskers threw the ball this year! I guess ya'll didn't let us bring our shotguns so we wouldn't scare Billy Boy. Well, ya'll are 0-3 against us Billy, so weuns hillbillies are drinkin' a little shine to celebrate!:pop:

The Ensuing Kickoff
12/3/2006, 12:06 PM
Callahan has been a disgrace - attitude and comment-wise - to that program in the last couple of years, but he didn't give us much fodder this year. Maybe the big red powers reined him in a bit - like explaining to him basics, like not dumping on other schools or belittle the traditions of college sports.

Flagstaffsooner
12/3/2006, 12:09 PM
"Wanna come out and play, Mr. Callahan?"
http://amranshriners.us/images/photos/hillbillies/Hillbillies2.jpg

cahusker
12/3/2006, 12:16 PM
For all you Callahan bashers he was most complimentary after the game to OU. He talked about OU's defense playing a great game and that Thompson did a great job. Said that Stoops out coached him and what a super job he did this year.
Congrats to you guys and best of luck in the Fiesta.

OUinFLA
12/3/2006, 12:17 PM
Was that pic taken at olevets ski lodge this weekend?

Texas Golfer
12/3/2006, 12:20 PM
For all you Callahan bashers he was most complimentary after the game to OU. He talked about OU's defense playing a great game and that Thompson did a great job. Said that Stoops out coached him and what a super job he did this year.

That's probably because after his first loss to us, he called us "fu<king hillbillies". We beat him again after that. After his second loss, he gave the "slit your throat" motion. We beat him again after that. He's probably thinking that, if he's complimentary after this loss, he might have a chance next time.

OUinFLA
12/3/2006, 12:21 PM

My guess would be that unless Callahan ever makes a public apology to the Sooner team for his sarcastic comments he previously made, then Sooner fans will have long memories of the man who disrespected a great rivalry. It's too bad that his newcomer comments put a black eye on the tradition of a great matchup.

I still like Nebraska, and hope either the apology will be made, or the Huskers will find a better coach sometime in the near future.

The Ensuing Kickoff
12/3/2006, 12:21 PM
cahusker-

I saw that, and that was in my mind when I typed the above.

Count me squarely in the Callahan-basher category because I still think he's a jack-***. But that's based largely on the things he has said that have been discussed over and over and over on this board and others.

But I hope he's successful at NU because I want NU to be successful. I just think he's given us way too many reasons to think he's a jerk.

Good luck on 1/1/07.

IB4OU2
12/3/2006, 12:51 PM
"Wanna come out and play, Mr. Callahan?"
http://amranshriners.us/images/photos/hillbillies/Hillbillies2.jpg

Where's Cooter? :D