PDA

View Full Version : color me biased

fadada1
12/3/2006, 08:22 AM
seriously, espn... do you think you could show more than 30 seconds of the OU game on "game day final". seriously.

yes, i'm an OU fan/grad, but we just won the big12 while finishing the season with 8 wins in a row. yes, ucla upset the condoms, and they should get their props. good for them. but just stroke our ego a little bit. give us a little recognition on top of a lame-*** helmet sticker from mark may/lou holtz.

just sayin'

fadada1
12/3/2006, 08:25 AM
p.s.

can we PLEASE stop talking about how auburn got snubbed in 2004. usc was ranked #1 all year... we were ranked #2 all year. you lose, you give up your spot. you keep winning, you stay where you are.

and don't play the citadel!!!!

zeke
12/3/2006, 08:50 AM
seriously, espn... do you think you could show more than 30 seconds of the OU game on "game day final". seriously.

yes, i'm an OU fan/grad, but we just won the big12 while finishing the season with 8 wins in a row. yes, ucla upset the condoms, and they should get their props. good for them. but just stroke our ego a little bit. give us a little recognition on top of a lame-*** helmet sticker from mark may/lou holtz.

just sayin'

There were also several plays that would have been nice to see replayed during the game that were not.
Some stupid statements made during the game by the guys in the booth.
One that comes to mind was about the bad call on the onside kick when we played Arkansas:confused: :confused: :confused:

Lou H. did mention, briefly, that there would be discussion about the what ifs in college FB this year tonight on the BCS anouncement program.

stoopified
12/3/2006, 08:52 AM

just sayin'Amen

fadada1
12/3/2006, 08:53 AM
There were also several plays that would have been nice to see replayed during the game that were not.
Some stupid statements made during the game by the guys in the booth.

YES!!!!

the fumble that wasn't called. when venables almost jumped into the game.

the catch on 3rd and 1 that stopped a decent drive. had the ball trapped against his shoulder. that was a catch!!!

snp
12/3/2006, 09:57 AM
I've been anxious to watch the replays of that game and have seen nothing. ESPN is effing ridiculous. They showed the same amount of airtime for the Lakers/Clippers as OU/NU.

I really hope that MNF continues to tank and coupled with that failure of ESPN Mobile ESPN goes down in a fiery crash. They're way too bias to have that much influence.

nmsoonergirl
12/3/2006, 10:06 AM
This is exactly WHY a USC team with two loses to unranked teams will still be ranked higher than us. Most people will never have any idea what an amazing game our guys played.:(

IronSooner
12/3/2006, 11:03 AM
Yep, I've been waiting around all morning trying to catch highlights and at most have seen 3 plays of our game on any particular ESPN recap. But I know what happened to Georgia Tech and Kobe Bryant. Please.

sooner518
12/3/2006, 11:48 AM
. But I know what happened to Georgia Tech and Kobe Bryant. Please.
come on now. Georgia Tech went down to the wire in one of the most exciting games in college football this year :D

Texas Golfer
12/3/2006, 12:34 PM
We've been getting very little respect ever since "the game that we no longer talk about".

mightysooner
12/3/2006, 01:41 PM
I don't think ESPN is liking all the crow they're eating after all the shots they took at us and how much they've ignored us all season long. I'm more satisfied knowing that they know about us and what we've done and it burns a little in their crawl. Eat that ESPN.....