PDA

View Full Version : The reason our D turned it around...

Collier11
12/3/2006, 06:59 AM
Let me tell you guys, are d-line doesnt have huge sack stats but I would love to see the qb hurries stat. Ah you, thibs, dotson, granger, coleman, etc. have been all over the opposing quarterbacks the last half of the season. Qbs are not comfortable playing against us, thats for sure. And let me say this, he may only have 4 sacks, but Ah you is one of the top 5 or so MOST DOMINANT de's in cfb...opinions??

Scott D
12/3/2006, 08:15 AM
the numbers just don't support this argument. this is the worst defensive line in the history of bob stoops. he is a terrible coach and should be fired

Wishboned
12/3/2006, 10:07 AM
I would like to see the numbers on how many times the opposing qb had to throw the ball away this season.

From my biased standpoint I'm thinking more attempts were made to the people in the stands this season than to the receivers.

Collier11
12/3/2006, 02:51 PM
good ol' nickzepp, I miss the guy...ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, im sorry I cant ever take myself serious after saying that Sh*T!!

Getem
12/3/2006, 03:02 PM
Hmm, I thought we only got pressure when we sent more than 4. Kinda disappointed in that.