PDA

View Full Version : The interception Nic made

MamaMia
12/3/2006, 02:45 AM
He actually looked like Superman. :eek:

I hope I can get a picture of that. It deserves to be put into a beautiful frame and admired by many generations of future Sooners. :D

Piware
12/3/2006, 02:48 AM
That interception was a thing of beauty. He looked like a crimson missle and it happened so fast I almost missed it. Thank heaven for rewind.

Nick has developed into an incredible asset. He reminds me of Derrick
Thomas, who played for the KC Chiefs - everywhere on the field and always going flat out.

Texas Golfer
12/3/2006, 02:54 AM
Mom, for you.

This is definitely, one of the PLAYS of the game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghrbVz2nd9A

RiddlerOK
12/3/2006, 02:55 AM
Is it just me or did some of Zac Taylor's throws have more hang time that the OU punter? The Sooners secondary had easy pickin's in my opinion.

oumartin
12/3/2006, 02:59 AM
they should all be all americans.

mightysooner
12/3/2006, 03:01 AM
I think that may have been the most cruel interception I've ever seen. NU was going in to score and that ball was 100% on target for the NU reciever's hands and {{SNATCH!}}. That was brutal and very deflating to Taylor I'm sure.

On a side note....I think our entire secondary will play in the NFL.

SoonerFanDeluxe
12/3/2006, 03:11 AM
thanks for that youtube link. that was an amazing INT.

KABOOKIE
12/3/2006, 03:15 AM
The Nebb fans began filing out after that one!

JLMSOONER
12/3/2006, 03:54 AM
Great INT. Nebraska played hard. Much harder than I thought they would play. Our D bent but didn't break. I was worried about the O. They made some big plays though. Paul Thompson played a great game. Malcom Kelly had a huge game. He is an outstanding reciever!!!! Excellent game!!!!!!!!!

CobraKai
12/3/2006, 03:58 AM
I thought he looked like Keith Stansberry. ;)

Flagstaffsooner
12/3/2006, 04:04 AM
That was just damned sweet!

SoonerGM
12/3/2006, 04:17 AM
Mom, for you.

i also love how on the 3rd angle you can clearly see our dlineman getting pushed down to the ground from behind, and of course, no flag. but, it just makes the interception that much sweeter.

BoomerSooner247
12/3/2006, 04:51 AM
you mean this one? http://www.hotlinkthis.com/albums/data/502/bigint.gif :D :D :D

All_Day_28
12/3/2006, 05:36 AM
Nic Harris made one of the best INT's that I have ever seen.. thank God we have him for a couple of more years...

Flagstaffsooner
12/3/2006, 05:44 AM
YMSSRA BS247

okienole3
12/3/2006, 08:47 AM
i also love how on the 3rd angle you can clearly see our dlineman getting pushed down to the ground from behind, and of course, no flag. but, it just makes the interception that much sweeter.

There was no flag, because that isn't a penalty.

Great pick. I mean, he came out of no where.

stoopified
12/3/2006, 09:32 AM
Is it just me or did some of Zac Taylor's throws have more hang time that the OU punter? The Sooners secondary had easy pickin's in my opinion.True as he doesn't have great arm srength.This is not meant as a bash as I think he is a clone of Sooner QB Heupel,good mind for game,average arm strength,tough kid.That also is an apt description of Applewhite .

AlbqSooner
12/3/2006, 09:45 AM
Nic Harris showed me more speed tonight than I realized he had. The guy had a career game. Here's hoping he surpasses this performance several times.

crimson&cream
12/3/2006, 09:49 AM

sure looked like a push down from behind to me and thats a penalty everytime.

tigepilot
12/3/2006, 09:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by okienole3

Not at the line of scrimmage it's not.

StoopTroup
12/3/2006, 09:55 AM
After looking at that again...

It looks like another one right after Taylor throws the ball.

tulsaoilerfan
12/3/2006, 10:18 AM
I can't remember if it was that drive or another one, but there was one play where Nic broke free on a blitz and was in the backfield and damn near tackled by one of the backs, and nothing was called; how come every team can hold like crazy against us, yet we are the only team ever called for it?

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
12/3/2006, 10:51 AM
the best thing abou that INT? there were zero camera angles that could prove if he caught it or not ;)

jccouger
12/3/2006, 11:29 AM
the best thing abou that INT? there were zero camera angles that could prove if he caught it or not

I thought the exact same thing. Thats the only reason why it wasnt reviewed. Even the camera in the endzone followed the Neb WR instead of NH.

aero
12/3/2006, 11:32 AM
I can't remember if it was that drive or another one, but there was one play where Nic broke free on a blitz and was in the backfield and damn near tackled by one of the backs, and nothing was called; how come every team can hold like crazy against us, yet we are the only team ever called for it?
Its called handicapping and is used in sporting events to more evenly match up opponents. :D

GrapevineSooner
12/3/2006, 11:34 AM
It looked like this.

http://sportsmed.starwave.com/media/ncf/2002/1012/photo/a_woolfolk_i.jpg

'cept he came out of nowhere.