PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone else see Lou Holtz.........

SOONER44EVER
12/3/2006, 01:19 AM
.............on college final? As they were going to commercial he brought up the oregon game and asked what if it had been called right. He basically said OU would be right in the middle of the most recent BCS mess.

AzianSooner
12/3/2006, 01:20 AM
He is a good man.

I meant .. no political, no pleasing audience. Just straight from an old coach.

On the other hands, Mark may is a tool.

GrapevineSooner
12/3/2006, 01:22 AM
You know what? We can't do anything about it," Stoops said. "For us to sit here and make an issue of it is not going to come off the right way. "You guys call it what you want," he said. "We're going to get ready to play the next game."

sanantoniosooner
12/3/2006, 01:23 AM
I have a squeegee by my TV to clean Lou's saliva off the screen.

MissouriSooner
12/3/2006, 01:24 AM
The talking heads on the sports anchor desks are hired to be controversial and argumentative, not to tell the truth. On ABC today, Craig James cut Doug Flutie off in mid-sentence and shouted him down in disagreement. It's all low comedy...

CobraKai
12/3/2006, 04:12 AM
Does anyone else think Lou Holtz looks just like Granny from the Beverly Hillbillies?

sooner-n-ga
12/3/2006, 08:45 AM
about the Oregon loss, but didn't Texas handing our asses to us hurt just as much ? If our boys had taken care of the horns, we would be in the thick of things. You can't control the calls of the official's, but you can out play a average Teaxs squad.

stoopified
12/3/2006, 09:41 AM
He is a good man.

Holtz IS pretty observant on occasion,while May is ALWAYS a TOOL.