PDA

View Full Version : Why the heck can't channel 5...

Joe
12/3/2006, 12:36 AM
show the entire OU press conference? I really don't care what mark rodgers and his doogie howser buddy have to say.

ocsooner
12/3/2006, 12:39 AM
There's that and why can't they get their audio right. Makes OKC look like a backwoods bunch of hillbillies. Wait, someone else already said that...

SoonerTerry
12/3/2006, 12:40 AM
I said the same thing when they cut away.

Someone needs to throw a flag on channel 5. "Sucking in the extreem...channel 5..... viewers get the last 10 minutes of their life back"

StoopTroup
12/3/2006, 12:44 AM
Tulsa > OKC

:D

bluedogok
12/3/2006, 12:47 AM
Hey, we didn't even rate a mention of the game on the channel that had the broadcast of the game, they spent most of the time covering the games that ends up sending the whorns an hour away....I love that they get local game out of this.

soonerpat
12/3/2006, 12:52 AM
Couldn't agree more! I was very frustrated by their very poor post-game show.

OUinFLA
12/3/2006, 12:55 AM
Hey, we didn't even rate a mention of the game on the channel that had the broadcast of the game, they spent most of the time covering the games that ends up sending the whorns an hour away....I love that they get local game out of this.

about the same down here on ABC Tampa, reviewed all the other games, but not Big XII CCG. ???

washington's fave
12/3/2006, 01:11 AM
What is even worse is WHY IN THE **** CAN'T THEY AT THE VERY LEAST GET THE VIDEO RIGHT!!! Every time they went to an interview their was either NO SOUND or the VIDEO WAS ****** UP!!! I mean why can't a SPORTS DIRECTOR atleast put in enough effort to get **** right!!! 5-ALIVE SPORTS SUCKS!!! :eek: