PDA

View Full Version : Great job, Sooners!

BigRedTradition
12/2/2006, 11:41 PM
I thought we had a chance tonight, I really did. Your D is stout, and Zac was definitely not on.

Simply outplayed by a better team tonight. Good luck in the Fiesta Bowl.

Barring a miracle, this one is over.

Hopefully, we can do this again next year! :)

Rogue
12/3/2006, 12:00 AM
Thanks for the classy post.

OU has won the most Big 12 title games with four championships. Nebraska and Texas are the only other squads to win multiple crowns with two each, while Colorado, Kansas State and Texas A&M have one apiece. Stoops is the only coach to have more than one Big 12 Football Championship.

Doged
12/3/2006, 12:00 AM
That Nebraska D ain't too shabby, either! G'luck in the Cotton Bowl, Huskers. Stuff the SEC. :)

StoopTroup
12/3/2006, 12:02 AM
Nebraska Fans are great Football Fans.

Thanks BRT.

Good Luck in your Bowl too.

Wishboned
12/3/2006, 12:02 AM
Nebraska's D played a great game.

The tradition was back tonight, OU vs. Nebraska.

I hope we meet again next year. And let's make it have some national championship implications next time.

David Earl
12/3/2006, 12:03 AM
Props to Taylor. He may not have had a career night, but he was hit often, under pressure and fought hard. He got rid of the ball in some tight spots. I respect the kid's fight.

ArkanSooner
12/3/2006, 12:04 AM
Thanks, BRT. Hope you beat the mess out of Arkansas or Auburn.

sooner518
12/3/2006, 12:05 AM
Nebraska D was tougher than I expected. They really sold out to stop the run and did a great job of it. Turnovers were the difference in the game tonight. Great game. I'm always a Nebraska fan unless theyre playing OU

TUSooner
12/3/2006, 12:09 AM
That Nebraska D ain't too shabby, either! G'luck in the Cotton Bowl, Huskers. Stuff the SEC. :)
DEFINITELY!!

BigRedTradition
12/3/2006, 12:11 AM
I'm always a Nebraska fan unless theyre playing OU

I've always felt that way about OU as well.

That 99 1/2 yard drive pretty much ended the game. That was amazing.

Like I said on Huskerpedia, Nebraska still needs better players--and we don't quite have that super moxy mojo going on again either, not yet anyway. Who knows when that will happen.

DrZaius
12/3/2006, 12:13 AM
Thanks for the post..... you guys are class beyond class!

But we are BETTER!

sooneron
12/3/2006, 12:21 AM
It was great seeing all the signs in the crowd from both sides that were touting THE rivalry. It was a tough game played by both teams, we got some breaks and made some plays happen. I wish we could play the bugeaters every year.

bringit
12/3/2006, 12:23 AM
It's a shame yall have such a dic*head coach; otherwise, I've always respected Neb.

Chuck Bao
12/3/2006, 12:25 AM
Thanks for posting that, BigRedTradition. I have always supported your team when they're not playing OU and I've always respected your tradition and fan base support. That should be college sports. And, you have one of the classiest fans in sports.