PDA

View Full Version : Did taylor's dad...

OU James
12/2/2006, 11:39 PM
...cut a side deal with his son tonight...3 int's and a few others dropped by us. Can we vote him MVP?

Hot Rod
12/2/2006, 11:41 PM
I thought it was kind of ironic that his 3rd INT was caught by No. 3! LOL

BigRedTradition
12/2/2006, 11:43 PM
As a Husker fan, I'm sick and utterly confused. But, OU's D is really great.

tulsaoilerfan
12/3/2006, 12:00 AM
Taylor is a decent QB, but i think he really forced a lot of throws down the field, and he just doesn't have the arm strenght to do that against a good secondary.

StoopTroup
12/3/2006, 12:04 AM
All you had to do was look on his face.

He was disappointed.

Good Kid IMO.

Joe
12/3/2006, 12:15 AM
Felt bad for him: if I had to choose a way for us to win it Taylor choking wouldn't have been it. Guess I'll just look at it like our D had a huge hand in him playing that way.

DrZaius
12/3/2006, 12:17 AM
I could have swore that under the hood he was wearing an OU cap.

Look at you tapes!

I could be crazy

tulsasooner77
12/3/2006, 12:19 AM
I could have swore that under the hood he was wearing an OU cap.

Look at you tapes!

I could be crazy

Nah, It was the Nebraska "N" :(

soonerjace
12/3/2006, 12:22 AM
It was an N but he didn't look too comfortable wearing it,tough night for that family best of luck to them.

GimmeRed
12/3/2006, 12:53 AM
Felt bad for him: if I had to choose a way for us to win it Taylor choking wouldn't have been it. Guess I'll just look at it like our D had a huge hand in him playing that way.
That was one thing that I was afraid of. He didn't have a great game against OU last year and looked bad at times against OSU this year. I was afraid thbat he would try to force things again tonight.
Props to Your D tonight though they played a great game.

Soonerus
12/3/2006, 12:56 AM
He has a great family and he is a GREAT kid !!!

Paperclip
12/3/2006, 01:14 AM
I don't take pleasure in Taylor losing. Can't say the same about his coach.

washington's fave
12/3/2006, 01:20 AM
Well my opinion means nothing....except to me....but how can a former OU graduate (such as myself) and a former OU player (I can only wish) ever root for the NEBBISH!!!! I can not believe he was really rooting for the NEBBISH; I truly believe he was emoting for his son on camera but was rellishing in ANOTHER OU THRASHING OF NEBRASKA!!!! :D

badger
12/3/2006, 01:31 AM
I think that he was probably wearing a Nebbish hat because for all you parents out there, you are probably a parent first and an OU fan second. Right?

King Crimson
12/3/2006, 01:53 AM
I don't take pleasure in Taylor losing. Can't say the same about his coach.

that's pretty much where i'm at. i'm sick to see on some other boards Husker fans bashing the kid. he's meant a ****ing lot to Cally's program. I dislike Callahan and hope he loses every game he coaches fro a variety of reasons....but Zac is a gutty player.

Seamus
12/3/2006, 02:03 AM
It was an N but he didn't look too comfortable wearing it,tough night for that family best of luck to them.

Probably going to go bald because of it. Or develop a rash. ;)

Seamus
12/3/2006, 02:05 AM
I think that he was probably wearing a Nebbish hat because for all you parents out there, you are probably a parent first and an OU fan second. Right?

No.

Piware
12/3/2006, 02:08 AM

One of the TV stations in Tulsa interviewed ZT's family as they were packing their car in Norman. His little sister said they were rooting for Nebbish because of Zac and I would do the same thing if it was my brother.

I don't think we recruited him and always want a native son to do well wherever they go. He was the shot in the arm Callahan & Co. needed to get their program off the ground. Hope the NU fans will be kind to him - they could have gotten Bonehead Bomar instead.

OU-HSV
12/3/2006, 08:48 AM
I think we picked him off 5 times (not 4)..correct?

stoopified
12/3/2006, 09:05 AM
I don't think Zac threw the ball poorly.The picks were mostly UNDERTHROWN balls,IMHO an average arm was responsible.ZT is at his best with short,medium routes(like Josh).Long psses he floats (again like Josh).Not bashing ,just sayin'.

jk the sooner fan
12/3/2006, 09:12 AM
Taylor is a tough kid - he took some heavy shots last nite and kept getting up.....he's a good kid

OklaPony
12/3/2006, 09:21 AM
Taylor is a tough kid - he took some heavy shots last nite and kept getting up.....he's a good kid
I thought the same thing. How many shots can this kid take and not show any outward ill effects? He's a gutsy sonofagun to say the least.