PDA

View Full Version : Fiesta Bowl invite Louisville please...!!

Blues1
12/2/2006, 03:00 PM
I know won't happen - but can't blame a guy for trying... :pop: - :D

Okieflyer
12/2/2006, 03:05 PM
Boise Will be a much better match up for us. I think they could of finished third in the south division. This will be a match up of powerhouses. Can Louisville say that?

http://www.lisleuth.com/images/T-cheek.gif

Readyfor8
12/2/2006, 03:10 PM
I'd rather play Notre Dame personally. The Rose won't take Notre Dame thats for sure.

If Georgia Tech wins I wouldn't mind playing them or even Wake for that matter. The BCS this year is going to be a snooze fest however with most of the games they have set up with USC vs. Ohio St. being the only game of any merit.

Notre Dame hasn't won a bowl game in 10 years. (any bowl game)

Wake Forest or Georgia Tech as the ACC Champ is a joke.

Boise St. hasn't played a BCS Schedule but they get a BCS Game.

Rutgers or Louisville as the Big East Champ, and the only team either one of them has played is a 6-6 Miami team.

Too bad they won't pair up some of these teams to make some decent games but oh well.

Blues1
12/2/2006, 03:15 PM
A Oklahoma vs Rugters or even west virgina would be OK with me - But yes OU vs ND would get alot of Press --- Almost as much as the champ game...

But too bad it won't happen --- Tomorrow all will be known...!!
R'

Readyfor8
12/2/2006, 03:29 PM
I want Notre Dame... But I don't want them to break their bowl streak with us on the other sideline.

Kind of a toss up :D

BOOMERBRADLEY
12/2/2006, 03:38 PM
OU needs to win tonight...

Let's not count our chickens before they hatch

Fraggle145
12/2/2006, 03:39 PM
WV isnt getting in they have two losses, they are a dangerous team I wouldnt want to play them. Boise Blows. I want to play Michigan. ND just ****es me off and I dont think they should be in a BCS game.

jrsooner
12/2/2006, 04:07 PM
All I want is for OU to win tonight, then I'll talk Fiesta bowl opponents.

One game at a time.

shelley45
12/2/2006, 04:32 PM
Boise State did not play a BCS schedule I agree, but nobody wants to schedule a home & home with them. Also they totaly dismantled an Oregon St. team that was the only team to beat a good USC team. If I was a sooner fan I to would rather play an overated Notre Dame team also.

birddog
12/2/2006, 04:51 PM
sooo, are you a beaver?

well, i guess you're a duck, if your avatar is any indication.

shelley45
12/2/2006, 04:55 PM
sooo, are you a beaver?

well, i guess you're a duck, if your avatar is any indication.
Definitely a duck, but I will be rooting for the sooner's tonight. Good luck!

Indy Sooner
12/2/2006, 07:58 PM
Boise State did not play a BCS schedule I agree, but nobody wants to schedule a home & home with them. Also they totaly dismantled an Oregon St. team that was one of two teams from the overrated Pac 10 conference to beat USC. If I was a sooner fan I to would rather play an overated Notre Dame team also.

Fixed...