PDA

View Full Version : Good Luck.....

JPNSKER
12/1/2006, 11:45 PM
... tomorrow Sooners! We're heading out for the long 3 1/2 hour (;) ) drive at 8:00 in the morning. I'll be yelling from section 130 & of course I'll be wearing RED!:D

I expect to see a good, hard fought game and I'll predict a 21-17 victory by NU (of course;) )!! I'm just glad my sig came through for me. It will be cold, but there's not a game in the country I would rather be at...

Good luck & safe travels!:cool:

BudsBoy
12/2/2006, 08:14 AM
Umh - ok

Texas Golfer
12/2/2006, 09:18 AM
... tomorrow Sooners! We're heading out for the long 3 1/2 hour (;) ) drive at 8:00 in the morning. I'll be yelling from section 130 & of course I'll be wearing RED!:D

I expect to see a good, hard fought game and I'll predict a 21-17 victory by NU (of course;) )!! I'm just glad my sig came through for me. It will be cold, but there's not a game in the country I would rather be at...

Good luck & safe travels!:cool:

Thanks. It's about a 12 drive for me (in good weather). With the driving conditions being what they are, I'm not making the trip but I will be watching the game in my warm house with plenty of beer.

I will be wearing my crimson and creme OU gear. I, too, predict a 21-17 game only with OU as the victor. It will be cold there but not so much here and there's not a game in the country I would rather watch in the comfort of my home.

Travel safe, Husker.

MamaMia
12/2/2006, 09:33 AM
May we have an injury free game.

GO SOONERS!!!!!!!