PDA

View Full Version : Fast food employees have gone insane!

setem
12/1/2006, 10:45 PM
It seems they are giving fellow employees cavity searches!

McDonalds Strip Search (http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=1297922&page=1)

This has happened at other chains across the country!

WoW there are some dumb people out there!:pop:

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
12/1/2006, 10:54 PM
That's bizarre. Sounds like one of those things parents don't think to warn their kids before they take their first job.

StoopTroup
12/1/2006, 11:05 PM
Yep.

85Sooner
12/2/2006, 11:57 AM
that is beyond ridiculous. Yeah the police are gonna order an 18 yr old to give a BJ. Right. Everyone involved should be in jail just for being that stupid.

That 18yr old is gonna be rich beyond her wildest dreams and should be. Course with her smarts she will be broke in 5 yrs

sanantoniosooner
12/2/2006, 12:12 PM
Big Mac
Filet O'Fish
Quarter Pounder
French Fries

Icy Coke
Thick Shake
Sundaes
and
Cavity Search

Hot Rod
12/2/2006, 04:27 PM
Big Mac
Filet O'Fish
Quarter Pounder
French Fries

Icy Coke
Thick Shake
Sundaes
and
Cavity Search

Ah, so those were the lyrics to that song!

Not only are they insane, but they are slow as molasses.

GottaHavePride
12/2/2006, 04:55 PM
Not only are they insane, but they are slow as molasses.

Well, you spend that long serving Soylent Green and eventually it gets to you. Or something.

Jerk
12/2/2006, 05:53 PM
If'n that woulda been a female family member of mine, somebody woulda been a hurtin...and a hurtin bad.

You ever seen a guy show up at McDonalds with an shotgun and a baseball bat?

1stTimeCaller
12/2/2006, 05:56 PM
I've seen Samuel L Jackson with a shotgun at a McDowell's.

Jerk
12/2/2006, 06:00 PM
I've seen Samuel L Jackson with a shotgun at a McDowell's.

LOL Did you see some skinny black dude with an African accent take him out with a broom stick?

Tulsa_Fireman
12/2/2006, 06:03 PM
SOMEOOOOOONE TO MEEEEEEEEES!

SOMEOOOOOONE TO KEEEEEEEEES!!

TO BE LOVED! TO BE LOVED! OH, WHAT A FEELING!

Hey, shut the hell up!

TO BE LOOOOOOOOOVED!

1stTimeCaller
12/2/2006, 06:04 PM
LOL Did you see some skinny black dude with an African accent take him out with a broom stick?

OMG!! were you there too? I was gonna whip him before the skinny guy did but I hung out by the coke machine instead.

1stTimeCaller
12/2/2006, 06:05 PM
SOMEOOOOOONE TO MEEEEEEEEES!

SOMEOOOOOONE TO KEEEEEEEEES!!

TO BE LOVED! TO BE LOVED! OH, WHAT A FEELING!

Hey, shut the hell up!

TO BE LOOOOOOOOOVED!

YESSS!! YESSS!!! **** YOU TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tulsa_Fireman
12/2/2006, 06:08 PM
Hey! It's Kunta!

1stTimeCaller
12/2/2006, 06:16 PM
He beat Joe Louis' ***.

Jerk
12/2/2006, 06:34 PM
"The Royal Penis is clean, your Hinus!"

(tee hee that still cracks me up)

Hot Rod
12/2/2006, 11:27 PM

I saw some Soul Glo crouching behind a chair, I believe.

sanantoniosooner
12/2/2006, 11:30 PM
"Could you Supersize the Interrogation with extra BJ?"

Mongo
12/3/2006, 01:18 AM
I have been posting as a "regular Joe", but i really am an undercover police officer. It has been brought to my attention that you people have been stealing bandwidth and time from other people.

I am going to conduct an interrogation over the web. Would SAS, Jerk, and 1TC please undress as Tulsa Fireman conducts an over the internet frisk.

Thank you Tulsa Fireman.

Now, will you three turn around and grab your ankles?

Thank you for your compliance.

You can turn back around. Now tuck your internet **** and balls between your legs. Now pinch your nipples and sing "Rocky Mountain High" by John Denver.

SAS, you better respect my authority and sing.

Thank you.

Now Tulsa Fireman, would you take pictures of the perps while they smack each other in the buttocks with a ping pong paddle.

Gentleman, thank you for your cooperation. Your deeds this evening have proven that you are not guilty, for now. I will hold on to these pictures in case yalls names come back up as suspects.

Detective Mongo

1stTimeCaller
12/3/2006, 08:31 AM
are we free to go?

Mongo
12/3/2006, 08:41 AM
Yes, but I will be watching you.

Okla-homey
12/3/2006, 09:09 AM
I hope no woman I know is dumb enough to comply with such demands under those circumstances. Frankly, I don't think any "reaonable" 18 y/o person would.

Moreover, I don't think the kid is going to get rich. Sure, she'll prolly sue, but the mgr, Donna Summer (who may, or may not, have left her cake out in the rain) was "bad girl" and thus acting outside her official capacity as manager.

Thus, perhaps McDonalds can avoid liability...that's what I'd try to argue anyway. I think this thing will be settled for considerably less than $100K and never get to trial.

sanantoniosooner
12/4/2006, 10:37 AM
http://fazed.net/video/?id=521

VeeJay
12/4/2006, 10:49 AM
the caller tells him to hit her violently on the buttocks over and over. At one point on the video, Ogborn was "spanked" for almost 10 full minutes.

:eek: