PDA

View Full Version : Spurrier files restraining order against Alabama

CShine
12/1/2006, 09:28 PM
South Carolina Head Coach Steve Spurrier shocked the football world today by obtaining a Temporary Restraining Order against the University of Alabama. After repeatedly telling Bama that he did not like them in that way and would like to simply remain friends, Spurrier was forced to obtain a restraining order to prevent the University from further stalking him. The restraining order prevents Bama from coming within 100 yards from him, unless it's fourth and goal and then the limit is exactly 2 yards.

For weeks the University of Alabama has pursued Spurrier. Bama has been seen rummaging through Spurrier's trash and repeatedly has called the Spurrier home, only to hang up when the call is answered. Sources close to Spurrier also state that the coach has received countless letters confessing the University's love for Spurrier, many scented with George Dickel, the University's signature scent.

Spurrier explained, "I went out with the University a couple of times years ago, but it was nothing serious. Ever since then, I can't get them to leave me alone." Spurrier then showed some anger as he made the statement "I don't like you Bama. We are not in a relationship and have never been in a relationship. You are starting to creep me out."

It is unclear what effect the restraining order will have on Bama's attempts to hire a new head coach . Nick Saban recently said " Look man, like to keep things casual. Steve-O called me last week and said, 'Dude, stay away from Bama, she's a Stage Five Clinger', so I think I'll leave that headcase to someone else. There's plenty of fish in the sea."

The Link (http://www.keepmikeshula.com/blog/default.asp?style=0&Display=45)

:D

Sooner_Havok
12/1/2006, 09:32 PM
I think I may have just soiled myself a little

BoomerGirl34
12/1/2006, 10:47 PM
Now that is some funny stuff!