12/1/2006, 07:18 PM
WHat IF......

Ucla upsets usc....
Arkansas takes down Florida
Sooners Win of course....
Rugters Wins....vs west virigina

And
Conn - Beats Louisvile

What does THE BOWL Picture Look Like...??

noobalicious
12/1/2006, 07:25 PM
MNC: tOSU v. Michigan
Rose: SUC v. LSU
Sugar: Arky v. ND
Orange: Whoever wins the ACC v. whoever wins the Big East
Fiesta: Us v. the smurfs

Florida drops to Cap 1 bowl v. Wisky

Nothin else matters...

Blues1
12/1/2006, 07:28 PM
MNC: tOSU v. Michigan
Rose: SUC v. LSU
Sugar: Arky v. ND
Orange: Whoever wins the ACC v. whoever wins the Big East
Fiesta: Us v. the smurfs

Florida drops to Cap 1 bowl v. Wisky

Nothin else matters...

I guess I keep trying to find a way to Play ND or anybody else except Boise State........:D

noobalicious
12/1/2006, 07:35 PM
Idaho blows up??

fadada1
12/1/2006, 07:48 PM
seriously, let wake forest or GT play boise. let us play the domers.

Sooner_Havok
12/1/2006, 07:55 PM
I am still hearing that the Rose may want to deal with the Fiesta. The rose doesn't really want LSU, or a ND Meatchicken rematch. I am sure that an OU Smurf game wouldn't get the ratings, so the Fiesta may be into a trade too. The rose gets and OU team that has been there before and a good match-up, and the fiesta gets smurfs verse the Domers. Any ND game is going to pull in the ratings so the fiesta would make out too. From what I am gathering, the Rose just isn't to thrilled about getting LSU

Gandalf_The_Grey
12/1/2006, 07:59 PM
to be fair, the thought of 40000 LSU fans makes me quiver too!!!

noobalicious
If we don't win Saturday...none of this matters.

If we DO win we play in the Fiesta Bowl. We are contractually obligated as Big 12 champions unless we're 1 or 2 in the BCS which won't happen. The only work-around would be a deal between bowls with perhaps a pay out to whoever is getting the short end of the stick. IMO that seems a little bit unlikely.

The Rose Bowl should just be mad at whoever blabbed about them probably taking LSU. I wonder what the real feelings out of their camp is. An OU-Michigan matchup would crank up the ratings fo sho but idk if that will happen. Just seems unlikely to me...

Blues1
I am still hearing that the Rose may want to deal with the Fiesta. The rose doesn't really want LSU, or a ND Meatchicken rematch. I am sure that an OU Smurf game wouldn't get the ratings, so the Fiesta may be into a trade too. The rose gets and OU team that has been there before and a good match-up, and the fiesta gets smurfs verse the Domers. Any ND game is going to pull in the ratings so the fiesta would make out too. From what I am gathering, the Rose just isn't to thrilled about getting LSU

Now thats what I want to hear.....!!!!

Plus how much fun would it be to see Boise State sink ND..... :D

Rockin'

OK2LA
12/1/2006, 08:35 PM
Now thats what I want to hear.....!!!!

Plus how much fun would it be to see Boise State sink ND..... :D

Rockin'

. . . think that many people south of the Red River have uttered this same thing - only about us?

Sooner_Havok
12/1/2006, 09:11 PM

If we DO win we play in the Fiesta Bowl. We are contractually obligated as Big 12 champions unless we're 1 or 2 in the BCS which won't happen. The only work-around would be a deal between bowls with perhaps a pay out to whoever is getting the short end of the stick. IMO that seems a little bit unlikely.

The Rose Bowl should just be mad at whoever blabbed about them probably taking LSU. I wonder what the real feelings out of their camp is. An OU-Michigan matchup would crank up the ratings fo sho but idk if that will happen. Just seems unlikely to me...

See, I think if the Rose Traded Us for ND, no one would come out on the short end of the stick. Rose gets a team that has been in the Rose before and gets a killer match-up, and the fiesta gets a ND team that will get ratings from a broader area.

All_Day_28
12/1/2006, 09:35 PM

no sh!t sherlock