PDA

View Full Version : Women always win.

LoyalFan
12/1/2006, 07:00 PM
A married couple is driving along a highway doing a steady 60 miles per hour. The wife is behind the wheel. Her husband suddenly looks across at her and speaks in a clear voice. "I know we've been married for twenty years, but I want a divorce."
The wife says nothing,
Keeps looking at the road ahead but slowly increases her speed to 65 mph. The husband speaks again "I don't want you to try and talk me out of it," He says, "because I've been having an affair with your best friend, And she's a far better lover than you are."
Again the wife stays quiet, But grips the steering wheel more tightly and slowly increases the speed to 75 He pushes his luck. "I want the house," he says insistently..
Up to 80. "I want the car, too," he continues.
85 mph. "And," he says, "I'll have the bank accounts, all the credit cards and the boat!"
The car slowly starts veering towards a massive concrete bridge. This makes him nervous, so he asks her, "Isn't there anything you want?"
The wife at last replies in a quiet and controlled voice.
"No, I've got everything I need," she says.
"Oh, really," he inquires, "so what have you got?"
Just before they slam into the wall at 85 mph,The wife turns to him and smiles. "The airbag."

Moral of the Story :
Women are crazy!!!!

Don't mess with them!!

LF
Mares eat oats and Does eat oats, but little Lambs eat ivies.
Let that be a lesson to you!

SanDiegoSoonerGal
12/2/2006, 12:17 AM
While on a family outing at the lake, the husband returned to the cabin after several hours of fishing and told his wife that he needed to take a short nap.

The wife was bored just sitting around the cabin, so she decided to take the boat out to get some sun. She motored out a short distance, anchored, and lay back to read a book.

Before long, the game warden came by in his boat and pulled it alongside the woman's boat. "Good afternoon, Ma'am," he said. "What are you doing?" The woman felt that it was obvious what she was doing. Nevertheless she responded, "Reading a book."

"You're in a Restricted Fishing Area, Ma'am," the game warden informed her.

"Officer, I'm not fishing. I'm reading."

"Yes, but you have all the equipment. For all I know you could start at any moment. I'll have to take you in and write you up."

"If you do that, I'll have to charge you with sexual assault," the woman said.

The game warden scratched his head. "But I haven't touched you."

"That's true, but you have all the equipment, and for all I know you could start at any moment."

The game warden spit in the water, started his boat's motor, and eased it into reverse. "Have a nice day, ma'am," he smiled. "Enjoy your book."

MORAL:
Never argue with a woman who reads. It's likely she can also think.