PDA

View Full Version : A lightbulb just exploded in my head

Jerk
12/1/2006, 06:49 PM
If I could teach my dog to fart-on-command, I would never have a problem with annoying/unwanted guests hanging around here. Like that divorced lady down the street who shows up uninvited to gab and gab and gab with the wife.

Is this possible? (to teach the dog)

sanantoniosooner
12/1/2006, 06:51 PM
Teaching the wife would be easier.

sanantoniosooner
12/1/2006, 06:52 PM
maybe not.

Jerk
12/1/2006, 06:55 PM
Teaching the wife would be easier.

Women farting/pooping is a subject....well, kind of like alot of people see Creationism.

I have no physical or documented evidence that it happens, but I'm told to have faith that it does.

sanantoniosooner
12/1/2006, 08:15 PM
Women farting/pooping is a subject....well, kind of like alot of people see Creationism.

I have no physical or documented evidence that it happens, but I'm told to have faith that it does.
I've got strong evidence that at least one does.

afs
12/1/2006, 10:38 PM

make that 2

StoopTroup
12/1/2006, 10:43 PM
What were you doing with a lightbulb in your bed? :eek: :eek: :eek:

:pop:

setem
12/1/2006, 10:52 PM
I think you should ask them divorced lady friend down the street if she want to join you and your wife in a 3 way!

HAY HAY HAY!:D

bigdsooner
12/1/2006, 10:57 PM

in 17yrs of marriage ive heard my wife fart exactly one time. that was about a year ago while she was asleep. she denies it happened everytime i bring it up

sanantoniosooner
12/1/2006, 11:30 PM
in 17yrs of marriage ive heard my wife fart exactly one time. that was about a year ago while she was asleep. she denies it happened everytime i bring it up
Mine has let exactly ONE go..........during intimacy.

The rest are too numerous to count.

BTW, she CLAIMS it was "squished" out of her.

Mongo
12/1/2006, 11:38 PM
Mine has let exactly ONE go..........during intimacy.

The rest are too numerous to count.

BTW, she CLAIMS it was "squished" out of her.

The mental images and joke overloads are killing me

olevetonahill
12/1/2006, 11:40 PM
I aint gonna last thru 68 more of them :eek:

Ike
12/1/2006, 11:43 PM
better yet Jerk, train the dog to sniff the crotchal region of others....this seems more feasable.

WILBURJIM
12/1/2006, 11:55 PM

Same here. Married 17 years and the only one I've heard, was in a McDonalds restaurant. I really did not know what it was at first, because it was so high pitched. I remember asking if she heard that noise and she admitted she'd farted. I now think she farts all the time, but only the dog can hear it.

afs
12/2/2006, 06:44 AM
After mine eats dairy all you have to do is get within 20 feet and you don't have to hear anything to know what's going on.