PDA

View Full Version : Louisiana Governor Whoring for BCS Spot

BIG_IKE
12/1/2006, 09:50 AM
WOW...who woulda thought politicians would twist arms for BCS Berths. This is worse than Mack crying 2 years ago.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2682215

PAW
12/1/2006, 09:55 AM
Someone forgot to tell her that they already have a spot in the Rose Bowl. Funny.

Ash
12/1/2006, 10:00 AM
OK, media hacks, pile on this hag like you did to Boren.

If it's bad that the University pres. gets involved in the football team, it must be a capital crime for the Gov. to make a public statement.

sooneron
12/1/2006, 10:02 AM
Yes, chambers of commerce must clamor for scores of drunken coon asses that can't handle their liquor in public. Who really wants that in their town? Mmmm, vomit on the curbs....

starrca23
12/1/2006, 10:03 AM
Amen, Ash.

SunDevilSooner
12/1/2006, 10:22 AM
No wonder they didn't have a working disaster plan for New Orleans...

TUSooner
12/1/2006, 10:40 AM
I see nothing wrong with what she's doing.

Sooner_Havok
12/1/2006, 10:41 AM
You know, I really hope UCLA wins sunday. That would throw a huge wrench into all their plans. And I am sure that espn and all their talking heads will praise Blank-O for standing up for LSU football.

SoonerGM
12/1/2006, 03:45 PM
Yet again the state of Louisianna proves to be a complete joke. A total leach on the rest of the US. Once again, they ask for yet another handout. No surprises here.

Bccajun
12/1/2006, 03:52 PM
She is not even liked in her home town. A road sign near my home that states Home of Kathleen Blano. Someone took blank paint and painted across the losers name. Some of us do not even want her back here when she is out of office. Could TEXA$$ please give her a home with all the 9th ward junkies and leaches to the welfare system in Houston?

CORNholio
12/1/2006, 03:53 PM
She is not even liked in her home town. A road sign near my home that states Home of Kathleen Blano. Someone took blank paint and painted across the losers name. Some of us do not even want her back here when she is out of office. Could TEXA$$ please give her a home with all the 9th ward junkies and leaches to the welfare system in Houston?

Is she hawt?

Crystal Clear
12/1/2006, 04:04 PM
Is she hawt?

Not no, but HE!! NO

Bourbon St Sooner
12/1/2006, 04:18 PM
To the Honorable Gov Blankstare:

The state is in shambles and my insurance rates doubled this year. Will you please do something besides crying on tv and crying over the phone to bowl committees.

Yours truly,

BSS

TUSooner
12/1/2006, 04:30 PM
To the Honorable Gov Blankstare:

The state is in shambles and my insurance rates doubled this year. Will you please do something besides crying on tv and crying over the phone to bowl committees.

Yours truly,

BSS
BSS said "Gov Blankstare."

Spek!

Sooner_Havok
12/1/2006, 04:36 PM
Please, this would mean so much to all the people of Loosyana. We have all been through so much this year, and I know we had our shot on the field and blew it, but PLEASE! LSU just couldn't focus on the game because of the hurricane, so that can't be blamed on them. Just give us this, and next year we will only whine slightly more.

:D

DenverSooner751
12/1/2006, 04:42 PM
Yet again the state of Louisianna proves to be a complete joke. A total leach on the rest of the US. Once again, they ask for yet another handout. No surprises here.

AMEN.
I donated blood. Money. Water. And now their cok holster of a gov. wants me to feel bad for them again?

jrsooner
12/1/2006, 04:45 PM
Is she hawt?Not by my definition....
http://www.gov.state.la.us/assets/images/KBBhead%20shot.jpg

DenverSooner751
12/1/2006, 04:48 PM
Not by my definition....
http://www.gov.state.la.us/assets/images/KBBhead%20shot.jpg

That Jacket looks like it came from the FEMA store.
As well as the rest of her wardrobe. I bet she pocketed TONS of FEMA cash.
Now she wants BCS cash.

What a hooker.

85sooners
12/1/2006, 05:16 PM
Not by my definition....
http://www.gov.state.la.us/assets/images/KBBhead%20shot.jpg she is a whore

Sooner_Havok
12/1/2006, 05:23 PM
She is just looking for something to take peoples minds off how bad she screwed them

SoonerGM
12/1/2006, 09:23 PM

i got some neg spek for these comments, although i have no idea why. the facts speak for themselves. LA was a money pit long before the hurricane wiped it out. how can a state that creates so much revenue from just one yearly event, recieve the most funding from the government, and still be the poorest? you can neg me all you want for it, but you know i am right and anyone who disagrees doesnt have a leg to stand on.

and now to top it off, when the state is in shambles, instead of worrying about fixing things, too large of a portion of the population spends thier money on going to sporting events. here i am in oklahoma, and i have only been to one sooner game this year. but i have a place to live and food for my family every night, and i do it with money earned on my own. and the team i cheer for will go to a bowl game that it has earned, not one that we begged for.

BudSooner
12/1/2006, 09:52 PM
she is a whore

"And I mean that in a good christian way...." :D

Geekboy
12/1/2006, 11:45 PM
Oh come on kids.......Blanco is a complete idiot and I'm still in shock she got re-elected but that is so typical of Louisiana politics. If Edwards was still eligible in prison this state would vote for him!

That aside.........if any of you guys or gals were governor of Oklahoma you'd push and lobby rightfully so for a BCS bowl! Any governor should!!!!

So knock it off!

Octavian
12/2/2006, 01:00 AM
........if any of you guys or gals were governor of Oklahoma you'd push and lobby rightfully so for a BCS bowl! Any governor should!!!!

You know something?

You're right.

Henry should be impeached for not invading Oregon.

Ash
12/2/2006, 01:02 AM
Oh come on kids.......Blanco is a complete idiot and I'm still in shock she got re-elected but that is so typical of Louisiana politics. If Edwards was still eligible in prison this state would vote for him!

That aside.........if any of you guys or gals were governor of Oklahoma you'd push and lobby rightfully so for a BCS bowl! Any governor should!!!!

So knock it off!

The President of OU was villified in the press for speaking out on the Oregon game. I wonder what would happen if someone that's not affiliated directly with the school lobbied for OU??

:pop:

SCOUT
12/2/2006, 01:11 AM
If LSU were the only school in the state, I may give her a pass. She is merely playing her pity card again and I think it is pitiful.

I don't remember the OK Governor clamoring for anything special regarding our football program in 1995.

Octavian
12/2/2006, 01:21 AM
I don't remember the OK Governor clamoring for anything special regarding our football program in 1995.

yeah but it would've taken a whole lot more than a governor to help our football program in 1995....with Schnelly at the helm, about the only thing Keating could've done was to implement prohibition. :D

OU-HSV
12/2/2006, 09:53 AM
How stupid is that. She's been watching way to many motivational videos of clappy clapperton Mack Brown.

Texas Golfer
12/2/2006, 09:57 AM
I see nothing wrong with what she's doing.

I only wish she had put this much interest and effort into Katrina evacuation plans.

OUAndy1807
12/2/2006, 10:02 AM

So knock it off!
Shocking that an LSU fan doesn't have a problem with this:rolleyes:

TigerGirl
12/2/2006, 10:53 AM
LSU fans hate her. She's running for reelection and this is nothing but a shameless play for votes.

She sucks.