PDA

View Full Version : Keith Nichol

OU_PhD
12/1/2006, 01:38 AM
Pretty exciting news story on Nichol and his high school playoff game. LOTS of great highlights. I'm glad he's gonna be a Sooner!

ENJOY!:twinkies: (VIDEO (http://www.wzzm13.com/sports/2006football/sidelines_player_1.aspx?aid=11382&sid=64425&bw=))

Scotty
12/1/2006, 01:46 AM
dude throws a TIGHT spiral.

Paperclip
12/1/2006, 01:58 AM
Don't tell any wannabe Delilahs that he gets his strength from his eyebrows.

shavedmarmoset
12/1/2006, 02:01 AM
That was pretty good. The highlights on scout.com don't have me too excited. He can run but most of the throws they showed were short passes that every competent QB should make and when he threw deep, he threw behind his receivers more than I would like.

Frozen Sooner
12/1/2006, 02:11 AM
Throws a pretty pretty ball.

Fraggle145
12/1/2006, 02:20 AM
is this a guarantee?

SoonerGators
12/1/2006, 02:21 AM
for any with a Rivals account, watch his AMP video. That video explains why this young man is so highly sought after.

setem
12/1/2006, 09:52 AM
This cat will be here in the spring correct?

BillyBall
12/1/2006, 10:20 AM
This cat will be here in the spring correct?

Yes

goingoneight
12/1/2006, 04:58 PM
:les: Keep McRae away!!!

CtheB
12/1/2006, 05:11 PM
The first TD throw moving away from his arm with a 30 yard ball downfield is a great pass. Real athletic.

I wasn't that impressed with it last week when he was sentenced to death at Michigan State. :)

OU_PhD
12/1/2006, 06:18 PM
I'm glad to have this guy. F Brantley and Garcia.

michigan_man
12/1/2006, 06:24 PM
New Sooner fan from Michigan here. You guys got a good one with Keith Nichol. I have an extensive post under recruiting/keith nichol to visit OU. Check it out - I put some background out there for you.

He's a GREAT kid and a GREAT high school quarterback - I'm excited to see how he does at the next level.

michigan_man
12/1/2006, 06:33 PM
I'm from Nichol's hometown and a Michigan State grad and all I can say is "BOOMER SOONER"

You guys are going to love this kid. He's humble, smart, very coachable, a gym rat, an incredibly hard worker and a winner. Also, you people in Oklahoma will love to hear that he honed his passing skills working out in a horse barn during the winters. His dad would give him targets to hit and he would have to throw lasers so as not to bang the football off the rafters. Another story - he led our school to a State Championship as a sophomore. To get him ready for the season, the offensive coordinator got a copy of Madden football for XBox and loaded the Lowell varsity playbook on it. Keith then played with his brother on the video game to learn the offensive sets and to see how different defenses reacted to different plays. He was an all-state player his sophomore year. He also went on to be one of only a few 2-time Michigan class A players of the year for his juniior and senior years.

He put up some pretty big numbers during his career here, but that's only half the story. I say that because he was typically pulled out after the first half of his high school football games. He had us up typically by 28-35 points in the first half of most games. He also runs a great no-huddle 2-minute offense, like you've never seen from a high school kid. If Lowell got the ball at their own 20 with more than 30 seconds on the clock, timeouts or not, he would normally lead them to a score - he loved that challenge. Obviously he had some talent around him but not one of them a division one player.

I was very excited he was going to State until they imploded this year - I don't know if you saw the highlight from the MSU-Minnesota game where the MSU quarterback, Drew Stanton, literally had his helmet crushed. He had to leave the game to get a new one. When I heard Stoops was coming for a visit I was hoping he would end up in Oklahoma. MSU is going to need some time to rebuild and I'd hate for Nichol to use his eligibility waiting for an offensive line to come together. I saw your O-line and knew immediately he was making the right decision.

This is a special kid and he has a cannon for an arm. By the time he bulks up a little bit he's going to be an outstanding prospect - he is 195 lbs already. Believe me - I'll be a regular on this message board now. My wife is getting Sooner gear this Christmas - we are huge Nichol fans.

Congratulations and take care of him - we love him and we're extremely proud of him in Michigan!

Widescreen
12/1/2006, 06:38 PM
I'm from Nichol's hometown and a Michigan State grad and all I can say is "BOOMER SOONER"

<snip>
Thanks, Mr. Nichol. ;)

Crimson Kid
12/1/2006, 06:51 PM
We'll take care of alright, he sounds like a great kid and even better qb, can't wait to see him in crimson and cream.

blackbeauty02
12/1/2006, 06:52 PM
yea i can't wait to see what the sooner program does with this kid. 195...he'll be 215 at least next year.

Paperclip
12/1/2006, 06:55 PM
yea i can't wait to see what the sooner program does with this kid. 195...he'll be 215 at least next year.

Or at a juco in Kansas. ;)

StoopTroup
12/1/2006, 08:52 PM
Has Jreid been told?

www.soonerfans.com l (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84455&highlight=Keith+Nichol)

setem
12/1/2006, 09:13 PM
Thanks, Mr. Nichol. ;)

I was thinking the same thing!:D

Partial Qualifier
12/1/2006, 09:19 PM
That's awesome; thanks for posting, Michigan man. He's got the best college QB coach in the world here, so he's got that going for him.

I read somewhere he was a 2-time Michigan state High School football POY, that's pretty special

Widescreen
12/1/2006, 09:22 PM
What athletic class is Lowell in? I'm wondering about the level of competition.

DrZaius
12/1/2006, 09:30 PM
They are a Division 2 school.

Michigan does not use the AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA system

they simply go Division 1 thru 7

michigan_man
12/1/2006, 09:31 PM
I'm not sure how you break up your schools in Oklahoma but Michigan is kind of different. The schools are broken into 4 classes - A,B,C and D with A being the largest schools. Then for the football playoffs it's broken into eight divisions (1 being largest etc). They crown 8 state champs.

Lowell was a class A school playing in Division 2.

Nichol was named the class A player of the year in '05 and '06 and was all state quarterback '04,'05 & '06. That is the highest category for those honors.

Although Lowell is division 2, they play several division 1 teams ranked in the top 10 in the state and beat them. Division 2 has had the best teams in the state for the past few years (Lowell, Muskegon, Birmingham Brother Rice).

setem
12/1/2006, 09:34 PM
I hear they use his forskin as a tarp at Lowell Field when it rains!

Keith Nichol is a son of a bitch!

TO KEITH NICHOL!!!!

DrZaius
12/1/2006, 09:37 PM
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

umberto
12/1/2006, 09:57 PM

TO KEITH NICHOL!!!!

Nice Bill Brasky tie in. To Keith Nichol, best damn saleman in the company! :D

setem
12/1/2006, 10:04 PM
setem: Did I ever tell you about the time Nichol and I went huntin?

umberto: I masturbate to the tellitubbies....ANYWAYS!

setem: Anyway, Nichol decides he's going to hunt down all four of the 'Banana Splits.' He stalks and kills every one of them with a machete. They all begged for their lives except Flegal.:D

Ash
12/1/2006, 10:09 PM
I'm not sure how you break up your schools in Oklahoma but Michigan is kind of different. The schools are broken into 4 classes - A,B,C and D with A being the largest schools. Then for the football playoffs it's broken into eight divisions (1 being largest etc). They crown 8 state champs.

Lowell was a class A school playing in Division 2.

Nichol was named the class A player of the year in '05 and '06 and was all state quarterback '04,'05 & '06. That is the highest category for those honors.

Although Lowell is division 2, they play several division 1 teams ranked in the top 10 in the state and beat them. Division 2 has had the best teams in the state for the past few years (Lowell, Muskegon, Birmingham Brother Rice).

Thanks for the info MM, feel free to ignore some around here.

(Including me, if it helps):D

bixby28
12/2/2006, 03:15 PM
This QB seems like a pretty great recruit. OU is going to have a QB race this Spring and Fall.

Too bad for MSU...

Rogue
12/2/2006, 03:53 PM
Welcome aboard Michigan Man. OU and Norman are great places to be. As for this message board, we eat our own young around here so you'll want to wear your thick skin for sure. And...sarcasm and inside jokes abound but you can find all of that newbie stuff out if ya stick around long enough.

Big Red Ron
12/2/2006, 06:36 PM
Welcome Michigan Man!

Remember, there is only ONE Big Red and they play in Norman, Oklahoma.

Texas Golfer
12/11/2006, 04:34 AM
http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/news?slug=rivals-77791&prov=rivals&type=story_recruiting

Nichol's Elite 11 breakdown

By Josh McCuistion, SoonerScoop.com Associate Editor – Rivals.com

In the search for information about new Sooner commitment, Keith Nichol, SoonerScoop.com went to one of the few places that has had a lengthy first hand look at the 6-foot-2, 195-pound quarterback. The Elite 11 crew got a week long opportunity to see Nichol and Studentsports.com's Brian Stumpf took some time to talk with us about how Nichol looked and give Sooner fans an idea of what to expect.

How does Keith fit into the OU system?

Keith is pretty dang close to the prototype of what college coaches are looking for to plug into the en vogue spread offenses where the quarterbacks can throw for 2,000+ yards and also approach 500 yards or so rushing. He'll need some work under center with taking drops and seeing the game that way, but OU has also utilized the shotgun a lot in the past before Adrian Peterson's arrival and it would make sense to incorporate more shotgun to take advantage of Nichol's athleticism.

How is his maturity? How much of a team player is he? How respectful was he to the coaches?

Keith Nichol will be a respectful member of the Oklahoma football team, that is for sure. He is a yes sir, no sir type of kid, pretty quiet, but gets along well with his peers. He is a small town-type of guy, so adjusting to college life on a big campus may take a little bit.

Bottom line, those Elite 11 guy said that Brantley was college ready. Where is Keith at and do they think with a spring enrollment he can be ready to seriously compete for the job in the fall?

The adjustment for Keith will be with the play book, reading college defenses and adjusting to the speed of the game. Nichol probably has just as much physical ability as Brantley, if not more when factoring in his speed and running ability, but he isn't as refined just yet in picking apart defenses or consistent with his footwork during drops. That will be the challenge of the OU staff, to get him up to speed with college level defenses that he just doesn't see in Western Michigan, but physically he has all the tools, his chances of competing for the job in '07 will come down to his commitment to attacking the playbook when he arrives, his ability to adjust socially and how well the coaches can get him up to speed.

How does he compare to current college QB's or recent Elite 11 participants? If they had to name a QB that his abilities resemble, who would it be?

Of past Elite 11 QBs, I'd say Nichol is most similar to Drew Stanton and Kirby Freeman. Stanton is an easy comparison to draw, being at MSU and a Michigan prep standout as well, but I really think the last two years Keith has been around MSU a lot and looked up to Stanton and even patterned himself after him somewhat, and it shows with the toughness and leadership they both display on the field. Physically he and Kirby Freeman were very comparable at the same stage, wiry build, great athletes, good arm strength, and dynamic pass/run threats for their high school teams.

How does he manages games, 2 minute drill stuff? He seems to run for a lot of yards, do you see him as that type in college?

Like most high school QBs, Keith's running numbers will decrease in college with the step up in competition and speed on defense, but he can be somewhere between a Chase Daniel and Bobby Reid running threat at the college level, again probably comparable to what Stanton has done running the football at MSU the past three years. His game management will be something to see - Lowell so frequently hammered opponents so he wasn't in many tough situations or asked to lead last minute drives, and their system, while spread out, rarely called more passing plays than runs, so adjusting to that in college will take some time.

Nichol is regarded as a rather quiet guy, is that something that comes out in his work with other players, or is he a pretty vocal guy when necessary?

Keith is quiet vocally, but he's a leader on the field by example. I think once he gets settled in at OU and is comfortable with his teammates he'll be able to assert himself more vocally, but he's not going to be a Peyton Manning and start yapping in the huddle like he's been there for 10 years at his first practice or anything like that.

Physically, how far off is Nichol from being a college ready quarterback?

Physically Keith is pretty close, he just needs to continue to develop the consistency that he'll need to be an effective and productive college quarterback, which is an adjustment for 100% of the high school QBs that move onto Division I football. Working more under center will also be an adjustment as Lowell is a predominant shotgun team.

Some players in the recent past have had problems with early enrollment at Oklahoma and dealing with the strains of major college football. Do you see that as a problem for Nichol?

I sure don't see it as a problem for Keith, he is a pretty focused young man who's been dreaming of playing quarterback at the highest level for quite some time, but at the same time, that is something that's really hard to predict. If it was, then every top 100 or five-star recruit would be getting drafted four or five years later, and that's certainly not the case.

What are his strengths and what are his weaknesses that he needs to work on before he can make a big impact at OU?

Nichol's strengths are his versatility and overall game, he can do a lot of different things to hurt defenses and help his team move the football, whether it's throwing on the run, throwing with touch, breaking out of the pocket, etc. What he would need to work on to help himself would be just pocket passing, he doesn't drop back and throw it 20 or 30 times like a lot of other notable QB recruits, so just being consistent with throwing from the pocket will be something for him to work on and get reps at (which I'm sure he will) during spring ball.

There seems to be a bit of a oddity in Nichol's throwing motion, ,do you see that as a problem, something easily overcome, or much ado about nothing?

Mechanics are only odd if they effect the end result. As long as Keith is good with his footwork and throws on balance, he gets it there accurately and with some heat.

Finally, watching him throw on film he looked to be great at touch passes but lacking real arm strength. Yet in his Elite 11 film, and reading some previous commentary he was commended for his arm strength. Any thoughts on what might cause such a different look to the individual videos?

A lot can be attributed to the physical maturity that is seen between the junior season and springtime, but also I think it plays in some ways to the style of offense that Nichol's team runs. A lot of his throws in games are "shots" down the field, go routes, corners, deep posts, where the throws require more touch than brute velocity. Whereas at camps, you can see the whole assortment of throws, some of which (comebacks, skinny posts, etc.) may require more zip on the football. It's probably a good thing that Nichol doesn't try and howitzer every ball because sometimes QBs with big arms fall into that trap and it's tough to develop the touch later on.

DrZaius
12/11/2006, 08:05 AM
I like what I see

He looks very promising......

I also heard that he was going to be on campus in January......Can anyone confirm this!

aero
12/11/2006, 08:12 AM
Also, you people in Oklahoma will love to hear that he honed his passing skills working out in a horse barn during the winters.

Wow. He should fit right in since everyone in Oklahoma has a horse barn.

Rock Hard Corn Frog
12/11/2006, 09:20 AM

TO KEITH NICHOL!!!!

Dude hasn't even set foot on campus yet and you are calling his mom a bitch!

:D

That's hot.

Texas Golfer
12/11/2006, 10:27 AM
I like what I see

He looks very promising......

I also heard that he was going to be on campus in January......Can anyone confirm this!

'Tis true. He will be enrolled next month.

Jason White's Third Knee
12/11/2006, 10:50 AM
He used his heat vision to warm my coffee.

Jason White's Third Knee
12/11/2006, 10:56 AM
Keith Nichol once showed me a video of him making love to my wife, and it was the most beautiful thing I ever saw! He hates Mexicans! And he is half Mexican! ...And he hates irony! He did 3 tours in 'Nam...... I was in Corpus Christi on business a month ago. I had this eight foot tall Asian waiter, which made me curious. I asked him his name. Sure enough it's Ho Tran Nichol! He sired a baseball team.. an orchestra if you count the bastards! He wears a live rattlesnake as a condom.

OUmillenium
12/11/2006, 11:04 AM

TO KEITH NICHOL!!!!

To Bill Brasky!!!!!!!!!!!!

stoopified
12/11/2006, 11:52 AM

You guys are going to love this kid. He's humble, smart, very coachable, a gym rat, an incredibly hard worker and a winner. Also, you people in Oklahoma will love to hear that he honed his passing skills working out in a horse barn during the winters. His dad would give him targets to hit and he would have to throw lasers so as not to bang the football off the rafters. Another story - he led our school to a State Championship as a sophomore. To get him ready for the season, the offensive coordinator got a copy of Madden football for XBox and loaded the Lowell varsity playbook on it. Keith then played with his brother on the video game to learn the offensive sets and to see how different defenses reacted to different plays. He was an all-state player his sophomore year. He also went on to be one of only a few 2-time Michigan class A players of the year for his juniior and senior years.

He put up some pretty big numbers during his career here, but that's only half the story. I say that because he was typically pulled out after the first half of his high school football games. He had us up typically by 28-35 points in the first half of most games. He also runs a great no-huddle 2-minute offense, like you've never seen from a high school kid. If Lowell got the ball at their own 20 with more than 30 seconds on the clock, timeouts or not, he would normally lead them to a score - he loved that challenge. Obviously he had some talent around him but not one of them a division one player.

I was very excited he was going to State until they imploded this year - I don't know if you saw the highlight from the MSU-Minnesota game where the MSU quarterback, Drew Stanton, literally had his helmet crushed. He had to leave the game to get a new one. When I heard Stoops was coming for a visit I was hoping he would end up in Oklahoma. MSU is going to need some time to rebuild and I'd hate for Nichol to use his eligibility waiting for an offensive line to come together. I saw your O-line and knew immediately he was making the right decision.

This is a special kid and he has a cannon for an arm. By the time he bulks up a little bit he's going to be an outstanding prospect - he is 195 lbs already. Believe me - I'll be a regular on this message board now. My wife is getting Sooner gear this Christmas - we are huge Nichol fans.

Congratulations and take care of him - we love him and we're extremely proud of him in Michigan!Thanks,he sounds and looks good to me.Hope he is ready for atough spring and off-season workouts under Schmitty.

DrZaius
12/11/2006, 02:22 PM
I will tell you one thing that I gathered from watching that video.

We don't have to worry about him getting an illegal job because he can sell those eyebrows to wig makers for years. :)

Crimson Kid
12/11/2006, 02:26 PM
i don't care what his eyebrows look like, as long as the kid can play qb.

Why must you find things to make fun of him about?

DrZaius
12/11/2006, 02:56 PM
Because that is what I do. I make myself feel better by hard drinking and poking fun at others.

BoonesFarmSooner
12/11/2006, 03:15 PM
Nichol enrolling in January is huge, can't wait to see what these guys do in Spring Practice!

Fraggle145
12/11/2006, 06:01 PM
Because that is what I do. I make myself feel better by hard drinking and poking fun at others.

I love kindred spirits. :cool:

KingDavid
12/11/2006, 09:43 PM
This is a bit dated, correct? He referenced having "a lot of future team-mates" on the opposing team . . .

Texas Golfer
12/11/2006, 10:17 PM
Wow, we really are laying out the red carpet for our possible starting QB next year, aren't we? I'm surprised at some of these posts.

AzianSooner
12/11/2006, 11:13 PM
If he is our QB of next year, I will do all of my powers to keep him away from the Big "freaking" Red Dealer.

biggredd38
12/11/2006, 11:23 PM
That was a nice soccer field they played on!

Billy_Baller
12/12/2006, 11:50 AM
Next OU QB is a mystery
By GUERIN EMIG World Sports Writer
12/12/2006

View in Print (PDF) Format

Sooner coaches developing their young quarterbacks.

NORMAN -- The first clue as to the daunting transition facing Oklahoma's football team came during Fiesta Bowl practice last week, when freshman Sam Bradford replaced senior quarterback Paul Thompson and tried to call a play.

"I said, 'That doesn't sound good,' " OU offensive coordinator Kevin Wilson said. " 'Right now, this doesn't sound like this play's working. Say it again.'

"There's a way you talk that says, 'Hey, here's what we're doing.' There was a little uncertainty because the young guy was thinking too much."

It's a scene that lends itself to a greater uncertainty -- who's going to quarterback the Sooners once Thompson closes his career against Boise State New Year's night.

Will it be Bradford, a redshirt this fall? Or Joey Halzle, the sophomore who threw two passes as Thompson's backup this season? Or even Keith Nichol, the heralded Lowell, Mich., quarterback who plans to enroll at OU for next semester after changing his verbal commitment from Michigan State?

"You look at our quarterback situation, it's certainly wide open," position coach Josh Heupel said.

Just as certain, there is much work to be done before

the case closes.

Nichol isn't even on campus. The Sooners can't talk about him yet. And for all his high school All-America hype, he'll have enough of a task adjusting to college courses by next spring practice, let alone a college playbook.

Bradford is the one-time football-basketball-golf standout from Putnam City North.

"Sam is an extremely athletic guy, but he's raw as a quarterback," Heupel said. "Formations, protections, knowing what you're calling, breaking the huddle, getting under center and not having to think about what's going on, just reacting . . . That's the evolution of a young quarterback."

Halzle, who played a year in community college before transferring to OU before last spring semester, is a step ahead in that regard.

"I don't have to think about the play going to the line," he said. "I know where everybody's going to be. I've learned my protections and, really more than anything, I'm used to the speed of the defense, guys flying around.

"It's getting to where when you go behind center, you're not like, 'Whoa.' Everything doesn't look like a blur."

Bradford's vision isn't as clear. But then, he has something Halzle doesn't.

"Sam probably has a stronger arm, throws the ball with more velocity," Wilson said. "I think he's a little more athletic than people give him credit for. He's probably more athletic than Joey.

"Potentially, in time, Sam might be the better of the two physically, from an arm standpoint and from an athletic standpoint. But there are other intangibles that make you a good player. It's just not physical skills."

Which tilts the scale back toward Halzle.

"I think Joey is a little more aware or in sync or not thinking as much right now," Wilson said. "He's not as mentally overwhelmed."

Halzle would be in better shape had it not been for OU's quarterback crisis.

Rhett Bomar's sudden dismissal in August signaled Thompson's sudden move from wide receiver. Which, in turn, ensured Thompson would be taking just about every snap from the first day of preseason practice up until last week.

Only then did he step aside for a rest and allow Halzle and Bradford the spotlight.

"All the snaps help them," coach Bob Stoops said of his quarterbacks in waiting.

"They're coming along real well," Thompson said.

"They're working hard, just as we'd expect them to," said senior tackle Chris Messner.

As last week showed, they have a lot of work to do.

"In our inside (short-yardage) drill, I'm talking about, 'Look at the safeties. Read the coverage,' " Wilson said. " 'Just because we're running the ball doesn't mean it's not there. Get used to looking at it every time.'

"Those are the little things you take for granted that young guys mess up. They're simple things. They're things you're not even supposed to think about. When you're inexperienced, you've got to think about that. If not, you'll get up there, look at the ground and just hand the ball off.

"That's the learning curve. That's the rub of getting guys up to speed. It's time on task."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guerin Emig 581-8355
[email protected]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2007 SOONER QB CANDIDATES
Joey Halzle
6-4, 200, junior

Appeared in two games as Paul Thompson's backup this season. Completed 1-of-2 passes for 15 yards against Middle Tennessee.

Offensive coordinator Kevin Wilson on Halzle: "I think he does have some anticipation and awareness and instincts, some savvy kind of stuff. I don't know how big, strong or physical an arm he has. He moves reasonably well."

Quarterbacks coach Josh Heupel on Halzle: "He had 15 spring practices, had a bunch of reps, then threw (7-on-7 drills) and that type of thing during the summer. And then he's a guy that got reps during the season as well. He's got a much higher comfort level than Sam (Bradford) does."

Sam Bradford
6-5, 200, redshirt freshman

Arrived summer 2006, then redshirted.

Offensive coordinator Kevin Wilson on Bradford: "He has some physical attributes. And Sam's an extremely bright guy. It's just time on task. When he gets the mental aspect up to speed, his physical attributes might get him past (Halzle). But will that happen? When that happens? It's kind of a timeline where you can't predict."

Quarterbacks coach Josh Heupel on Bradford: "He's a tremendous athlete. He needs to continue to improve on his fundamentals, the three-step drop, the five-step drop, getting his body in position, getting himself in the pocket so he's comfortable, reading the defense and delivering the ball. There's a lot of little things that allow you to be successful."

Keith Nichol
6-2, 195, senior, Lowell (Mich.) High School

Plans to enroll for the spring semester for spring practice. Rated by Rivals as the No. 5 prep dual-threat QB after accumulating 9,295 yards and 131 TDs in his career..

soonerloyal
12/12/2006, 12:06 PM
:rolleyes: All right, Guerin...between you and Berry T., you've convinced me. Let the handwringing, ulcers, and worrying commence. We're screwed.

Collier11
12/12/2006, 03:44 PM
Would anyone be so kind as to share with us cheap azzes what nichol said in his recent Scout.com interview about being on campus in January and how he is still getting pressure from mich. state people to change his commit back...PLEASE!!!

TheHumanAlphabet
12/12/2006, 04:06 PM
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

I think that is a nod to the SNL skit toasting "Bill Brasky".

EDIT: I really should read the entire thread before posting...

All_Day_28
12/12/2006, 04:46 PM
Would anyone be so kind as to share with us cheap azzes what nichol said in his recent Scout.com interview about being on campus in January and how he is still getting pressure from mich. state people to change his commit back...PLEASE!!!
^^^^^