PDA

View Full Version : OU's National Streak on the Line vs. TCU

StoopTroup
11/30/2006, 11:38 PM
per SoonerSports.com

SS.Com (http://www.soonersports.com/SportSelect.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=300&KEY=&SPID=192&SPSID=2512)

Jeff Capel's OU men's basketball team (3-2) plays its first game in 10 days when it meets TCU (4-2) on Saturday at 1 p.m. inside Lloyd Noble Center and will look to extend its nation's-longest non-conference home winning streak (48 games).

Ash
12/1/2006, 12:03 AM
Wow, I didn't know we held that honor. Ign'ant that I am.

I prolly won't make it to that one, but GO SOONERS!

I am working on getting tix to the Villanova game, should be interesting.

stoopified
12/1/2006, 10:29 AM
I am working on getting tix to the Villanova game, should be interesting.[/QUOTE]I HOPE it is interesting.

poke4christ
12/1/2006, 03:23 PM
There's a lot of adjetives in that record :D.

GottaHavePride
12/1/2006, 04:32 PM
Yeah, I hate records like that.

Soonerborn03
12/2/2006, 12:08 AM
Well, if we played a non-conference schedule like A&M, then it wouldn't be saying much, but every year we have one top of the line non-conference opponent. We've beaten some really good teams during this stretch including a game where we absolutley dominated the eventual national champion.

King Crimson
12/2/2006, 12:33 AM
Well, if we played a non-conference schedule like A&M, then it wouldn't be saying much, but every year we have one top of the line non-conference opponent. We've beaten some really good teams during this stretch including a game where we absolutley dominated the eventual national champion.

ATM, to their credit, upped their OOC this year. they play UCLA and LSU this year. but, there's no doubt they went the Bill Snyder plan for Billy G's first couple years.

King Crimson
12/2/2006, 12:36 AM
There's a lot of adjetives in that record :D.

irony alert. how's OSU's football OOC scheduling? you guys had a home-home with UCLA but ican't remember any GOOD games you pokes scheduled that weren't divisional/Tech Louisiana schools or old SWC detritus.

OSU's hoop schedule thus far: you guys make it so easy (way to run your mouth Pokie):

Florida Atlantic
Northwestern St.
Texas Southern
Sam Houston St.
Southern
at Auburn
at Missouri St.
Texas A&M C.C.