StoopTroup
11/30/2006, 10:55 PM
Hawgs getting schooled...

4:06 left in 2nd half

MU - 78

Ark - 61

royalfan5
11/30/2006, 10:57 PM
Oddly enough, all the new coaches except for Huggins in the North have their teams overachieving so far.

Collier11
11/30/2006, 11:21 PM
Anderson has the kind of system that only needs good athletes to succeed. Mizzou will be good/not great in the big 12 cus some of the teams wont be able to handle the pressure. If he starts getting big time recruits in there, watch out!!

StoopTroup
11/30/2006, 11:30 PM
Still...a good win for Mizzou.

MU 8-0 at this point

Won 86-64.

AllAboutThe'O'
12/2/2006, 01:33 AM
I think Mike Anderson wanted to send Arkansas a message about bypassing him for the head coaching job in favor of Heath. Heath was in a similar situation to Capel when he took over the Hogs (key personnel losses to graduation, recruits deciding to go elsewhere, etc.), but while his victory total has increased each year, they still have a long way to go to recapture the glory years under Nolan Richardson. Heath just lucked into the Arkansas job after taking Kent State in his one and only season as head coach to the Elite 8 with players he didn't recruit.

I'm also miffed at Calvin for not leaving to go to IU sooner so we could have made a run at landing Anderson.:mad: Truthfully, I fear Anderson more than I fear Huggins.