PDA

View Full Version : 2006 regular season favorite plays...

goingoneight
11/30/2006, 09:45 PM
Offensive: Had to be the horse-callar tackle AD shook off against Washington. That was out-freaking-standing. Honorable mention is PT's dump-off pass to JJF against UAB. It was then I knew PT was gonna be fine under center, and a great improvisational play as well. Malcom Kelly, well... everything you do, except for the fumble and the drops.

Defensive: Rufus spying on UAB's option attack, the play up the middle where he snuck in and leveled Sam Hunt. Honarble mention has to be Lendy Holmes QB sack against Texas Tech. Big hits, but Rufus takes the cake.

What are your favorites?

I'm not talking about the BIG 12 Championship where AD showed up at halftime and the Sooners won the Bourbon Bowl, either...

setem
11/30/2006, 09:55 PM
I am digging the back side block by JJF on AD's 69 yard TD catch.:cool:

Juaquin Iglesias' catch against OSU was pretty sweet too.:D

TheLadiesMike
11/30/2006, 10:24 PM
Offensive - 53 yard, weaving touchdown run that will turn out to be the final play of Adrian Peterson at Owen Field.

AzianSooner
11/30/2006, 10:28 PM
I only see the long pass touchdown from PT to Kelly in the last minute of OU-TT game.

DarrellZero
11/30/2006, 10:43 PM
Adrian's screen pass TD against UAB. Possibly saved the game for us.

southern sooner
11/30/2006, 10:48 PM
have to pick 2, the 2nd down run Patrick had on final position of A&M game, allowed us to pick up 1/2 yard on 3rd and go for it on 4th, if he had not got that 9 yardson that 2nd down run we would have punted and could have been bad!!!!

2nd pick would be that Phat block that JJ through (this it was against Washington), around the south 40 on the west sideline.... such a stud

birddog
11/30/2006, 10:49 PM
ap's 65 yd scoot against the stool.

great way to start the second half.

4th and inches call on our own 29 against a&m.

SoOnEr_WiThIn
11/30/2006, 11:14 PM
Offense-Adrian Peterson's final play of the regular season, a 53-yard run for a TD against ISU.

Defense-The knockdown of the pass attempt to D'Jaun Woods at the final play of the ****** game. BOOMER SOONER!!!