PDA

View Full Version : Sooner Legends

freshchris05
11/30/2006, 05:32 PM
so uh i was looking for that dvd about all time sooner greats and i came over this

http://moedampeer.com/index.html

i dunno if thats been posted before but i laughed so hard when i saw it

but does anyone know which dvd im talking about? it has like switzer, boz, billy, joe, the selmons and more... and they are talking about memories and games and just stuff like that i dont think its that sooner magic one b/c i already ordered that one too.

if not does anyone know any other good ones?...

Crimson Kid
11/30/2006, 06:37 PM
so uh i was looking for that dvd about all time sooner greats and i came over this

http://moedampeer.com/index.html

i dunno if thats been posted before but i laughed so hard when i saw it

but does anyone know which dvd im talking about? it has like switzer, boz, billy, joe, the selmons and more... and they are talking about memories and games and just stuff like that i dont think its that sooner magic one b/c i already ordered that one too.

if not does anyone know any other good ones?...

Yes i know which one you're talking about, i own it.

Crimson Kid
11/30/2006, 06:40 PM
Also i bought mine off ebay, got it way cheaper then what the sell it for on the website...

stoopified
11/30/2006, 06:43 PM
Its called THE SOONER LEGENDS DVD and yes IT is great and I own it too,I just bought another Sooner dvd called Sooner Magic,great action but some long-winded commentary.

washington's fave
11/30/2006, 06:49 PM
Just think if BIG MO could have stuck it out. He would be a senior for OU right now; and the undeniable truth is when he was on the field he made BIG TIME plays!!! Until he was asked to leave (because he couldn't handle going to class & discipline) I thought he had a chance to be one of OU's alltime studs!!!

Jello Biafra
11/30/2006, 07:01 PM
i didn't see where moe ended up. anyone else find him?????

i did look through joliet's roster.......didn't see him but i did find chris patterson...

DarrellZero
11/30/2006, 07:06 PM
Two defensive linemen top my list of freshmen to watch: Oklahoma State's Xavier Lawson-Kennedy and Oklahoma's Moe Dampeer. The Cowboys have a need on the defensive line and Lawson-Kennedy can step right in. He's a destructive force up the middle and a great run-stopper with explosive moves in a limited space. Moe Dampeer has almost the same kind of ability that current Sooner star Tommie Harris had as a freshman. He's big, gets good leverage and loves to mix it up.

Heh.

DrZaius
11/30/2006, 07:39 PM
Holy COW!

StoopTroup
11/30/2006, 07:55 PM
That boy is a p-i-g PIG! ;)

http://moedampeer.com/osu_4.jpg

He sure could eat...

crimson&cream
11/30/2006, 08:04 PM
Its called THE SOONER LEGENDS DVD and yes IT is great and I own it too,I just bought another Sooner dvd called Sooner Magic,great action but some long-winded commentary.
There's a new DVD out called "Fields Of Glory" Oklahoma- not bad.

southern sooner
11/30/2006, 11:00 PM
he ended up palying for Zook at illinois...