PDA

View Full Version : So, anyways...

Howzit
11/29/2006, 04:49 PM
...I just flew to Sacramento and then had to drive for an hour to Tracy. Along the way I pulled into a Wendy's. I had a medium #4 combo meal with a diet coke.

I am headed up to give a presentation to a conference room full of warehouseman, and just noticed I dropped ketchup or something in my lap, and have an extremely noticeable stain on my crotchal area.

This should be good...

yermom
11/29/2006, 04:50 PM
yeah, at least they know you are too old to be having your monthlies

mrowl
11/29/2006, 04:50 PM
Tracy = lilduck?

BlondeSoonerGirl
11/29/2006, 04:56 PM
Why did you eat a greasy combo thingie with a Diet Coke?

I don't get this story...

Mjcpr
11/29/2006, 04:58 PM
Why did you eat a greasy combo thingie with a Diet Coke?

I don't get this story...

He's a health nut.

BoogercountySooner
11/29/2006, 04:58 PM
Flash your Speedo at em. That will distract them!

jk the sooner fan
11/29/2006, 04:59 PM
...I just flew to Sacramento and then had to drive for an hour to Tracy. Along the way I pulled into a Wendy's. I had a medium #4 combo meal with a diet coke.

I am headed up to give a presentation to a conference room full of warehouseman, and just noticed I dropped ketchup or something in my lap, and have an extremely noticeable stain on my crotchal area.

This should be good...

cant be as bad as that white shirt that day at hooters

Howzit
11/29/2006, 05:06 PM
cant be as bad as that white shirt that day at hooters

That was bad. :D

picasso
11/29/2006, 05:08 PM
"don't act like you're not impressed."

jk the sooner fan
11/29/2006, 05:13 PM
That was bad. :D

you know.....i sat there and noticed that and thought "rather than say something now, i'll wait till he notices just to catch the look on his face"

:D

IB4OU2
11/29/2006, 05:26 PM

This should be good...

Pick up a small dark pebble and put it in a small medicine bottle and tell the wusses you passed a kidney stone while driving up there from the airport. Say this while pointing to the bottle and your stained crotchal area. That will show them true toughness and dedication to the job.

Ok ,well that may be a bit far fetched but you are in California..

BajaOklahoma
11/29/2006, 06:42 PM
Did you go by my b-i-l's new house?
He's only been in it for 10 days and I want to see pictures! :(

BeetDigger
11/29/2006, 07:12 PM
Pick up a small dark pebble and put it in a small medicine bottle and tell the wusses you passed a kidney stone while driving up there from the airport. Say this while pointing to the bottle and your stained crotchal area. That will show them true toughness and dedication to the job.

Ok ,well that may be a bit far fetched but you are in California..

Actually, make it a large pebble. Something about the size of an altoid. And the more jagged, the better.

OUDoc
11/29/2006, 09:12 PM
a conference room full of warehouseman
Yeah, I'll bet all their pants are stain-free. ;)

BeetDigger
11/29/2006, 10:56 PM
Yeah, I'll bet all their pants are stain-free. ;)

Yeah, but their stains are on the outside of the pants. :texan:

proud gonzo
11/29/2006, 11:07 PM
Actually, make it a large pebble. Something about the size of an altoid. And the more jagged, the better.
so...a jagged little pill?

Frozen Sooner
11/29/2006, 11:09 PM
:alanis:

And if there isn't an :alanis: emoticon, there damn well should be.