PDA

View Full Version : Overheard Cubespeak

slickdawg
11/29/2006, 12:58 PM
:les: WELL THEN, I'LL JUST TAKE YOU TO COURT TO SETTLE THIS

Then she followed with these sentences. The break inbetween are when whomever on the other end was talking.

What is your contact information?

I have no idea what you are talking about, I'll be honest with you.

I appreciate you not doing it, becaue I have no idea what you are talking about.

Then he has, he's been using for awhile.

That's what I am gonna do, I'm gonna call him and give him your number

I have wireless, it's not secured, someone else could have used it.

The one he just got is an HP

I appreciate that sir, let me give him a call

BoogercountySooner
11/29/2006, 01:00 PM
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

Wheres the fat secretary stuff now? Boring!

sooner_born_1960
11/29/2006, 01:03 PM
Do you always transcribe your coworkers phone calls?

slickdawg
11/29/2006, 01:18 PM
Do you always transcribe your coworkers phone calls?'

No, but the take it to court bit caught my attention.

Whoever the guy is, she's chewing his a$$ really good right now.

slickdawg
11/29/2006, 01:19 PM
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

Wheres the fat secretary stuff now? Boring!

I wonder what she is doing these days - I'll have to ask and old co-worker.

Osce0la
11/29/2006, 01:51 PM
Crazy co-worker lady here called the Dr's office yesterday just to tell them "My son came up there earlier and they told him it was going to be a 4 hour wait"...

That's it. Nothing else. Just told them that he had been told it'd be about a 4 hour wait. I guess she was calling and complaining for him, I don't know...

BlondeSoonerGirl
11/29/2006, 01:55 PM
I hear 'brrrrrrrrrt' noises from PQ's cube all...day...long.

GottaHavePride
11/29/2006, 02:07 PM
I'm sad no one has turned the first post into a fill-in-the-blanks game yet. There has GOT to be a "robe and wizard hat" joke in there somewhere.

slickdawg
11/29/2006, 02:11 PM
She just got off the phone with the guy, her last words were "I'm so mad right now, I CAN NOT FUNCTION, YOU HEAR ME, I CAN NOT FUNCTION"

I think today is a good day to leave early.

BajaOklahoma
11/29/2006, 06:33 PM
If we make the correct guess about what she was talking about, what do we win?

Sounds to me like someone in her family connects to the internet by wireless, with an HP computer. I'm thinking internet chat rooms with minors, for not so nice purposes.
All based on the fact that Murphy (a town) had a sting operation recently - caught a bunch of people and the mayor & police chief were just fired over it.

Tulsa_Fireman
11/29/2006, 11:03 PM
What is your contact information?

Same place, darlin'. Coachin' ain't been too good to me, so Ramonce is gonna set me up with the dope mule gig.

I have no idea what you are talking about, I'll be honest with you.

Dope mule, woman! Haulin' weed in the trunk of my car. If I can make the big bucks runnin' doobage fer the big wheels in Austin, my delicious chocolate kiss Vince may come home to me. I haven't started yet, though.

I appreciate you not doing it, becaue I have no idea what you are talking about.

I'm talkin' about maybe hookin' up with Ramonce. Quit coachin' and start haulin' weed in the trunk of my cadillac. You think my delicious chocolate kiss Vince ever smoked that stuff? I think he might have, 'cause I did all his homework when we weren't busy... gettin' busy.

Then he has, he's been using for awhile.

But that ain't important. Neither is beatin' A&M. All I want is to get ahold of Ramonce n' love on my Vincealicious.

That's what I am gonna do, I'm gonna call him and give him your number

That'd be great. Also, I got this e-mail from Chiz with those pictures you took of me and my Vince together in the hot tub last week...

I have wireless, it's not secured, someone else could have used it.

What about the pictures of me n' Colt? The ones with the Tijuana donkey, the midgets, and Gene's computer Vince drooled on? Didn't they have to replace that thing?

The one he just got is an HP

That's good. HP is good. Almost as good as a recruiting national championship. Anyway, call Ramonce and set that up for me. And tell him the weddin' rehearsal for me n' Vince is at the Motel 6 Points in Wonderlic, Texas.

I appreciate that sir, let me give him a call

:D

StoopTroup
11/29/2006, 11:09 PM
Po tejas...lol