Jerk
11/28/2006, 06:16 PM
Sounds like your average Democrat.

Jerk
11/28/2006, 06:17 PM
I keeed I keeeeeeed!!!!

Rogue
11/28/2006, 07:26 PM
Actually he sounds like a dangerous paranoid.

He wants to kill all the white people because they know that someone is "going to come up with THE solution to THE problem" which he proposes to have right now. They know because they have retina scans and are trying to kill us with food and electromagnetism?

I'm tellin' ya, this dood ain't wrapped very tightly.

Howzit
11/28/2006, 07:29 PM

It's just sleep deprivation. I mean, he worked night and day for 16 months on his log cabin, after all.

Widescreen
11/28/2006, 07:31 PM
http://www.nbc.com/The_Office/images/bios/cast/wilson.jpg

Question: Is it "whiteys" or "whities"?

Frozen Sooner
11/28/2006, 07:45 PM
Oh, man, I thought this was going to be the Eddie Murphy rastafarian sketch.

KABOOKIE
11/28/2006, 07:57 PM
They are trying to kill us with electromagnets!

Okla-homey
11/28/2006, 09:13 PM
If reincarnation were truly possible, I'd like to suggest perhaps this guy is Adolf Hitler reborn. Same old spiel...just replace "Juden" with "white people."

Jerk
11/28/2006, 09:32 PM
I wonder if he's ever taken it further, like, discussin' just how they gonna kill all teh white people. Is he planning on shooting us? Gassing us? Sending us to death camps? Using a biological agent that only attacks people who can't dance?

I was amused by the tobacco part of his theory. I had no idea that only the black man could die of lung cancer.

Okla-homey
11/28/2006, 09:58 PM
The guy is just a racist with delusions of killing everyone not of his race. No more, no less.

usmc-sooner
11/28/2006, 10:42 PM
I'd fight this guy in a cage match.

instigator
11/28/2006, 10:57 PM
The guy is just a racist with delusions of killing everyone not of his race. No more, no less.
Yep. No doubt.

"I don't even use that word" "I don't even think that word" "Now I am going to say it 10 times"

Only black kids get Ritalin? That is an epidemic that affects our entire culture, but I guess since I am white, I really mean it only affects white people. :rolleyes:

I can't believe a few morons actually clapped at his mentioning that all white people should be killed.

OUAndy1807
11/28/2006, 10:59 PM
I can't believe a few morons actually clapped at his mentioning that all white people should be killed.
why can't you people accept that some people have different views than yours?

instigator
11/28/2006, 11:00 PM
why can't you people accept that some people have different views than yours?
Because I am a racist!!

OUAndy1807
11/28/2006, 11:04 PM
Because I am a racist!!
must be.

Sooner_Havok
11/29/2006, 01:09 AM
Because I am a racist!!

Wll of course you are! You want to live, so you must be a racist!

dolemitesooner
11/29/2006, 02:12 AM
Hey I am just a ****ing plantation owner......

KABOOKIE
11/29/2006, 11:43 AM
Hey I am just a ****ing plantation owner......

But, if you watched further you'd find out you're really a n*gger. :confused: Yeah me too.

crawfish
11/29/2006, 11:51 AM
HE'S ONTO US!!!!! :eek:

soonerscuba
11/29/2006, 12:00 PM
Since I am a n*gger, does that mean I can sing along to my Dre albums in public now?

TheHumanAlphabet
11/29/2006, 12:43 PM
Actually he sounds like a dangerous paranoid.

You got that right. This guy is F'ing nuts! The Man is after him...

OhU1
11/29/2006, 12:51 PM
The reassuring thing is that except for a few race hustlers in the audience everyone laughs at this guy for the fool that he is. What sucks is this clown is probably on the payroll of a University African American Studies department somewhere.

TheHumanAlphabet
11/29/2006, 03:16 PM
The reassuring thing is that except for a few race hustlers in the audience everyone laughs at this guy for the fool that he is. What sucks is this clown is probably on the payroll of a University African American Studies department somewhere.

Google is FUN!

Activist: Exterminate White People

Black Raleigh activist says on C-SPAN

By Jon Sanders (http://www.carolinajournal.com/cjcolumnists/display_author.html?id=18)

October 21, 2005
RALEIGH — A Raleigh activist and bookstore owner told a panel at Howard University Law School on Oct. 14 that the solution to many of the problems faced by black people is the extermination of “white people off the face of the planet.” Dr. Kamau Kambon, who taught Africana Studies 241 in the Spring 2005 semester at North Carolina State University, also said this needs to be done “because white people want to kill us.”

Addressing a panel on “Hurricane Katrina Media Coverage,” broadcast in its entirety on C-SPAN, Kambon told the audience that white people “have retina scans, they have what they call racial profiling, DNA banks, and they’re monitoring our people to try to prevent the one person from coming up with the one idea. And the one idea is, how we are going to exterminate white people because that in my estimation is the only conclusion I have come to. We have to exterminate white people off the face of the planet to solve this problem.”

Kambon’s solution received slight applause in the room, to which he responded, “I don’t care whether you clap or not, but I’m saying to you that we need to solve this problem because they are going to kill us.”

The course Kambon taught at NCSU in the spring of 2005, Africana Studies (AFS) 241 (http://www-records.ncsu.edu/enrdist10/bycrs4.asp?Crs=AFS%20%20241%20&YrSem=SPRG%20''05), is listed in NCSU's Registrations and Records as "Introduction to African-American Studies II (http://www2.acs.ncsu.edu/reg_records/crs_cat/AFS.html)," a three-credit-hour course described as “Second in a two semester sequence in the interdisciplinary study of sub-Saharan Africa, its arts, culture, and people, and the African-American experience.”

A visiting professor at NCSU since 2003, Kambon has also taught AFS 240 at the university. AFS 240 is “African Civilization,” described as: “An interdisciplinary study of centers of African civilization from antiquity to the 1960s. Such centers include ancient Egypt, Nubia, Axum, Ghana, Mali, Songhai, Kilwa, Malinda, Sofola, Zinzibar and Monomotapa.”

A spokesman for NCSU told Carolina Journal that the school currently has no listing of Kambon as a professor. As of this writing, however, Kambon is listed on the faculty web page for Africana Studies (http://www.chass.ncsu.edu/ids/afs/faculty.html) as affiliated faculty.

Prior to his call for genocide against white people, Kambon, who owns Blacknificent Books in Raleigh, told the panel that “we are at war.” He said that white people had set up an "international plantation" for blacks, which made “every white person on earth a plantation master.” He said that, “You’re either supporting white people in their process of death, or you're for African liberation.”

He stressed one point in particular. “White people want to kill us. I want you to understand that. They want to kill you,” he said. “They want to kill you because that is part of their plan.”

Kambon closed his remarks by urging participants and C-SPAN viewers to "get very serious and not be diverted from coming up with a solution to the problem, and the problem on the planet is white people."

Before teaching at NCSU, Kambon was a professor of education at St. Augustine's College in Raleigh, a historically black institution. He was given a Citizen's Award in 1999 by the Triangle’s left-wing newspaper, The Independent Weekly. Ironically, Kambon is also an opponent of the death penalty.

Excerpts of Kambon's address may be heard online at the John Locke Foundation's blog site The Locker Room (http://www.johnlocke.org/lockerroom/lockerroom.html?id=5854). The full remarks may be found at C-SPAN online (www.cspan.com (http://www.c-span.org/)) by searching the recent programs for "Black Media Forum on Image of Black Americans in Mainstream Media."

Jon Sanders is research editor for the John Locke Foundation and contributing editor at CJ. Contributing Editor Shannon Blosser also contributed to this report.

Widescreen
11/29/2006, 03:46 PM
Before teaching at NCSU, Kambon was a professor of education at St. Augustine's College in Raleigh, a historically black institution. He was given a Citizen's Award in 1999 by the Triangle’s left-wing newspaper, The Independent Weekly. Ironically, Kambon is also an opponent of the death penalty.
This part is funny. This left-wing newspaper gave him an award. I wonder if there are any white people at that newspaper. And if he's against the death penalty, well, there's a gaping logic problem in his proposal. Unless he modifies that to be pro-death penalty for whites only.

Rogue
11/29/2006, 07:02 PM
A spokesman for NCSU told Carolina Journal that the school currently has no listing of Kambon as a professor. As of this writing, however, Kambon is listed on the faculty web page for Africana Studies as affiliated faculty.

Not anymore he's not! http://www.chass.ncsu.edu/ids/afs/faculty.html

usmc-sooner
11/29/2006, 08:10 PM
wonder what would happen if they had a white man's studies professor talking about exterminating blacks.

holy crap it's the bizzarro world KKK.

He's a vegan, he needs to eat more meat and smoke less weed.

SCOUT
11/29/2006, 08:34 PM
He stressed one point in particular. “White people want to kill us. I want you to understand that. They want to kill you,” he said. “They want to kill you because that is part of their plan.”

I really need to start attending those white people meetings. I hadn't heard anything about our plot until now.

mrjeffmaxwell
11/29/2006, 08:37 PM
Why the hell.