PDA

View Full Version : If Big12 C gameTickets aren't on sale to Public Yet

crimson&cream
11/28/2006, 09:00 AM
Which as of Yesterday I understand they weren't----Then how the Hell do Nebr fans have 50,000 tickets and OU only alloted 8,500-something amiss here.

mrowl
11/28/2006, 09:05 AM
Which as of Yesterday I understand they weren't----Then how the Hell do Nebr fans have 50,000 tickets and OU only alloted 8,500-something amiss here.

they have been for sale for 3 or 4 months. ticketmaster.com

sooner n houston
11/28/2006, 09:07 AM
Ebay!

MamaMia
11/28/2006, 11:13 AM
Nebraska knew they were going before we did. Their conference is weak, so they had it in the bag sooner.

utex74
11/28/2006, 10:42 PM
they have been for sale for 3 or 4 months. ticketmaster.com

Got mine last month from the link on the Arrowhead Stadium website. I think it WAS Ticketmaster and a good one cost me $140, including shipping and handling. ($70 face) Just sold it ot a nice sooner for $170+. Maybe it will pay for a Gator Bowl ticket.

I'm sure Nebraska has been buying for weeks. Horns were encouraged to get in and buy before Nebraska had them all.

crimson&cream
11/28/2006, 11:17 PM
Got mine last month from the link on the Arrowhead Stadium website. I think it WAS Ticketmaster and a good one cost me $140, including shipping and handling. ($70 face) Just sold it ot a nice sooner for $170+. Maybe it will pay for a Gator Bowl ticket.

I'm sure Nebraska has been buying for weeks. Horns were encouraged to get in and buy before Nebraska had them all.
I was misinformed , however something just doesn't fit right here since Nebr knew they were going 3 weeks ago they have the advantage to but up 60,000 tickets before their opponet is even known. So like in our case when you come in late as the opponet you get screwed on availible tickets, therefore if 60,000Sooner fans wanted tickets-tough it's $hit as they're aren't 60,000 tickets to be had.
Why does that not seem fair to me.:mad:

bri
11/28/2006, 11:19 PM
Don't get ****ed at Nebraska for knowing from pretty much the first week of the season that they were going. If you want to yell at anyone, yell at our fans for not having enough faith in our boys to pull this off and buying their tickets in advance when they first went on sale. ;)

In 2004, I ordered my tickets during the second quarter of the Texas Tech game. Sat on the 19th row, end zone. It made throwing that orange REALLY easy. :D

badger
11/28/2006, 11:34 PM
so...um...texas... you like us more than nebbish, right? you...um... won't be... uhh... needing those tickets now... soooo....
couldyoupleaseletsoonerstakethemoffyourhandsthanks
:D

bri
11/28/2006, 11:36 PM
Heh, fat chance. They probably used their tickets in place of candles when they had their vigil outside Colt's room, just to spite us.

OUstud
11/28/2006, 11:42 PM
Heh, fat chance. They probably used their tickets in place of candles when they had their vigil outside Colt's room, just to spite us.

I am not what you would call a handsome man. The good Lord chose not to bless me with looks, charm, or a fully functioning brain. You're an inspiration to all of us, Colt.

badger
11/28/2006, 11:59 PM
they'll probably show up to the game clad in texas gear, like they've done all the other years that we were there instead of them ;)

btw, everybody please vote if you love sherri and the sooners:
http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/womenbb/index

(will post on every board until tennessee dies)

HuskerSooners
11/29/2006, 02:32 AM
The Texas fans gave their tickets to A&M fans to use to start their fire next year with the lincoln log set.

utex74
11/29/2006, 06:08 PM
so...um...texas... you like us more than nebbish, right? you...um... won't be... uhh... needing those tickets now... soooo....
couldyoupleaseletsoonerstakethemoffyourhandsthanks
:D

We like you more? I am searching for any clue to what would give you that impression. (although I did sell my ticket to a sooner) ;)

SoonerFanInAustin
11/29/2006, 08:15 PM
I have a UT fan trying to sell 2 tickets. They are in the upper deck on about the 13th row. They are on the 40 to 45 yd line. He has a parking pass too. He would like to know as soon as possible about selling them. You can contact me at [email protected] if you are interested. I can have him overnight them tomorrow. He lives in Austin.