PDA

View Full Version : green bay rocks!!!!

badger
11/27/2006, 08:58 PM
i bet all my vcash on green bay.

after two int's in the snowy stadium up in warshington, you'd think that I'd be extremely giddy.

but alas, NP isn't answering his phone, so I don't have anybody to brag to.

So...

GREEN BAY IS SO AWESOME!
GREEN BAY IS THE GREATEST TEAM EVER!
GREEN BAY WILL STILL WIN MORE SUPER BOWLS!
GREEN BAY MADE BRETT FAVRE GREAT!
GREEN BAY WILL CRUSH EVERY OPPONENT DURING THE REST OF THE SEASON!
GREEN BAY GREEN BAY GREEN BAY!!!!

now... any phony 12th maner who cheers for the seahawks wanna rebutt?

OUinFLA
11/27/2006, 09:04 PM
It's the SNOW BOWL!

badger
11/27/2006, 09:12 PM
okay, just so none of you get the wrong idea about NP, he did just return my call, so he is a wonderful fiance and I love him dearly.

goooooooooooooooooooooooo pack gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!1!

Jello Biafra
11/27/2006, 09:21 PM
GREEN BAY WILL CRUSH EVERY OPPONENT DURING THE REST OF THE SEASON!
GREEN BAY GREEN BAY GREEN BAY!!!!

now... any phony 12th maner who cheers for the seahawks wanna rebutt?

http://hoinews.com/uploadedImages/whoi/Sports/Stories/Chicago%20Bears.jpg

ya think? :)

bluedogok
11/27/2006, 09:25 PM
Are they practicing curling during the commercial breaks?

badger
11/27/2006, 09:25 PM
I think NOT.
http://rightwingnuthouse.com/images/p1_brett_td_getty.jpg

oh, and da bears have won all of ONE super bowl. get back with me when you stop sucking. thanks.

(and yes, I know that OU has a lot of alums on da bears. it raises a lot of conflict in the force for this jedi).

Joe
11/27/2006, 09:41 PM
Green Bay needs to lose to increase ADs chances of going to a good football organization.

Jello Biafra
11/27/2006, 09:42 PM
I think NOT.
http://rightwingnuthouse.com/images/p1_brett_td_getty.jpg

oh, and da bears have won all of ONE super bowl. get back with me when you stop sucking. thanks.

(and yes, I know that OU has a lot of alums on da bears. it raises a lot of conflict in the force for this jedi).

SUPERBOWLS???? yes.....

championships? neh. not so much.

badger
11/27/2006, 09:46 PM
they are starting to run more. zzzz. at least favre is attempting some long ballz. Shows he has em, unlike some other patsy's running around the league.

badger
11/27/2006, 10:32 PM
the packers are so awesome that brett favre just threw for ANOTHER touchdown pass and is closing in even more on the nfl record he SOOOO deserves.

Jello Biafra
11/27/2006, 10:46 PM
the packers are so awesome that brett favre just threw for ANOTHER touchdown pass and is closing in even more on the nfl record he SOOOO deserves.

sometimes you are the bug......sometimes you are the windshield.......today he happens to be made of glass.

he's washed up and shoulda retired a few years back. I know you think i hate him. i don't. really, i don't. i just despise the way he is allowed to stand in a game and throw interception after interception without the green bay staff replacing him because he's....well......him. in my mind, there is truly nothing different between him and grossman right now besides age and experience. he has thrown 54 ints in the last three years and he still has 3 or 4 games left. but whatever :) at least you're going down with the ship right? lol tell me this......name his back up and has he taken any MEANINGFULL snaps this year?

badger
11/27/2006, 11:08 PM
oh hell... you are talking to a LIFELONG packer fan here! do you really think there's any PACKER question I can't answer with a PACKER fan answer?

Favre-In-Training is former Cal qb Aaron Rogers... who is now injured, as of last week. The meaningful snaps he took included last week, when Favre was injured. Unfortunately... he is now out for the season.

But NOT Favre! :) Favre will continue to play as long as he is able, and Green Bay will continue to love him. I don't care how many interceptions he's thrown, the fact that he can WILL the packers to victory is good enough. He is NOT washed up, he is the symbol of the entire franchise and without him, we'd be without our leader. Where has Bama gone without Bear Bryant? Where will Penn State go without Joe Paterno? Where have the 49ers gone without Steve Young?

The Packers are great and will always be great. Like a true fan, I ignore all losses and just count the victories.

GREEN BAY ROCKS!!!

Jello Biafra
11/27/2006, 11:17 PM
oh hell... you are talking to a LIFELONG packer fan here! do you really think there's any PACKER question I can't answer with a PACKER fan answer?

Favre-In-Training is former Cal qb Aaron Rogers... who is now injured, as of last week. The meaningful snaps he took included last week, when Favre was injured. Unfortunately... he is now out for the season.

But NOT Favre! :) Favre will continue to play as long as he is able, and Green Bay will continue to love him. I don't care how many interceptions he's thrown, the fact that he can WILL the packers to victory is good enough. He is NOT washed up, he is the symbol of the entire franchise and without him, we'd be without our leader. Where has Bama gone without Bear Bryant? Where will Penn State go without Joe Paterno? Where have the 49ers gone without Steve Young?

The Packers are great and will always be great. Like a true fan, I ignore all losses and just count the victories.

GREEN BAY ROCKS!!!

cool. cool. stay with em....im not saying all that....just as a lifelong nfc central fan (love the OLD black and blue division) i think we need the toughest competition out there... and he's not supplying it right now. i loved the old days of knowing you were going to watch the pack and chitown knock each others teeth out but you never really knew who was going to win. everyone, hell, even detroit has moved on to the youngbloods and greenybay continues to stick with "the franchise" for what he did in the past.

did you see "any given sunday?" watching him last year and this is what he reminds me of right now. he still has a few flashes of brilliance but you know the light is getting dimmer by the minute...........

believe me, i like brett. i just like players leaving when they are on top. it kinda keeps the memory of them fresh i think......
warren moon......stayed waaaaay too long. testaverde...........holy sheite .....waaaaaaaay too long...

you get the point :)

guzziguy
11/27/2006, 11:40 PM
Dang, hope you're not still watching the game.

Things aren't looking so good for the Packers with 6 min left.

Scott D
11/27/2006, 11:41 PM
I turn the game on in time to see Favre be the classic Favre I remember him being....especially the deep ball to Marcus Trufant...what? You mean Trufant isn't on his team? color me surprized :D

badger
11/28/2006, 12:19 AM
okay, I am leaving this board until this thread is buried deep on page 3 where I won't check it. anybody that resurrects it tomorrow just to annoy me is receiving a nasty peeeeem.

a nasty peeeem, with potential for red squares!

I am so angry at Coach Traitor and the phony 12th man team right now. What a bunch of crappy crap crap. Stupid seahawks. wtf is a seahawk?

oh yeah--- a seahawk is a stupid bird that can't fly, so it tries to swim, instead. Then it drowns, and animal rights activists try to claim it to be an endangered bird, when in fact it is too stupid to live in the first place.

:mad: DEATH TO SEAHAWKS!!! :mad:

...you only THINK I'm not serious...

Scott D
11/28/2006, 12:23 AM
okay, I am leaving this board until this thread is buried deep on page 3 where I won't check it. anybody that resurrects it tomorrow just to annoy me is receiving a nasty peeeeem.

a nasty peeeem, with potential for red squares!

I am so angry at Coach Traitor and the phony 12th man team right now. What a bunch of crappy crap crap. Stupid seahawks. wtf is a seahawk?

oh yeah--- a seahawk is a stupid bird that can't fly, so it tries to swim, instead. Then it drowns, and animal rights activists try to claim it to be an endangered bird, when in fact it is too stupid to live in the first place.

:mad: DEATH TO SEAHAWKS!!! :mad:

...you only THINK I'm not serious...

so how much prilosec otc is brett gonna take tonight? :D

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
11/28/2006, 12:32 AM
are they special rocks?