PDA

View Full Version : Remember the Alamo

Indy Sooner
11/27/2006, 05:03 PM
I assume the Whorn team will simply drive down the day of the game versus incurring the expense of hotel rooms, etc.?

caphorns
11/27/2006, 05:15 PM
Cotton, Holiday or Gator Bowl for us at this point. We'll be picked prior to ATM. We go to the Gator most likely if Nebbish wins, since the Gator picks over the Cotton this year. So don't get all excited about sending us to the Alamo Bowl just yet.

By the way, I don't really like this situation, but OU probably has to beat Nebbish to get to a BCS game. I don't like it, because our conference gets screwed out of having an extra team at the BCS table. The fact is that you guys would likely have already earned your spot at a BCS game just based on having won out your last game. Is that correct?

The BCS sucks.

Indy Sooner
11/30/2006, 05:25 PM
Cotton, Holiday or Gator Bowl for us at this point. We'll be picked prior to ATM. We go to the Gator most likely if Nebbish wins, since the Gator picks over the Cotton this year. So don't get all excited about sending us to the Alamo Bowl just yet.

Looks like the Holiday chose A&M. Still holding out hope to play in a non-mediocre bowl?

jk the sooner fan
11/30/2006, 05:30 PM
the city of san antonio will hate having the horns....at least the hotels will

humblesooner
11/30/2006, 06:19 PM
And the Cotton Bolw is taking Saturday night's loser.
Looks like the Gator if they are lucky. If not, the Alamo.

washington's fave
11/30/2006, 06:55 PM
I have given all my ute friends hell every time I get a chance, but the Alomo Bowl is a pretty good bowl when you consider all the fun that can happen there.

devOUt
11/30/2006, 07:05 PM
By the way, I don't really like this situation, but OU probably has to beat Nebbish to get to a BCS game. I don't like it, because our conference gets screwed out of having an extra team at the BCS table.

The BCS sucks.

What else can we expect with Weiberg and Duncan in charge of the Big XII?
Those two *********s have got to go.

southern sooner
11/30/2006, 11:03 PM
Texass in the Alamo Bowl, pure GREATNESS!!!!!

utex74
11/30/2006, 11:43 PM
I assume the Whorn team will simply drive down the day of the game versus incurring the expense of hotel rooms, etc.?

The team always stays in a hotel the night before a game. Even home games. As I'm sure your team does, as well.

OklahomaTuba
12/1/2006, 12:09 AM
Wonder how many whorns won't go to the Alamo bowl cause they spent money buying CCG tickets?

SouthFortySooner
12/1/2006, 12:22 AM
Now that's funny. I don't care whoo you are. :D

BoonesFarmSooner
12/1/2006, 09:27 AM
WVU - Rutgers game will have a lot to say in where the Horns go.

I still think they go to the Gator, which isn't a bad bowl game.

Indy Sooner
12/3/2006, 04:56 PM

The silence is deafening... so what is the latest on the underacheiving Whorns? Cotton, Holiday, or Gator?

I'm not sure that "we'll be picked prior to ATM" theory is working out real well for you.

Soonerpsycho
12/3/2006, 05:02 PM
http://img10.imagepile.net/img10/802typicaltuendcap.jpg

OnlyOneOklahoma
12/3/2006, 05:36 PM
Well it is official, the whorns are not going to the Gator lol or the Cotton...or the Holiday...
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2685063
:pop: