PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only person who realized Colt McCoy is a Sooner fan?

Sco
11/27/2006, 01:16 AM
Just browsed the boards and I can't believe no one caught it... so correct me if I missed it.

As Colt McCoy was being carted off the field after the A&M hit, he held up his hand to the crowd as if to say he was all right.

However...

Colt had his one index finger raised proudly in the air.

Coincidence? I think not.

Anyone have a picture of this? I'm looking with no luck...

StoopTroup
11/27/2006, 01:19 AM
The trainers probably told him they won the game before loading him on the cart.

Widescreen
11/27/2006, 01:22 AM
He was just telling everyone he had to pee.

Sco
11/27/2006, 01:23 AM
Here we go:

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h239/thegreatsco/ColtSooner.jpg

Atta boy, Colt. I think Heard knocked some sense into ya.

bri
11/27/2006, 01:26 AM
It's like when you're a kid, and your dog gets hit by a car and killed while you're at school. Your parents just don't have the heart to tell you what really happened, so they give you some elaborate story about sending little Patches to live on a farm where he'll have plenty of room to run around and play and be happy with other dogs, all while hoping you don't notice the strange mound of freshly-turned earth in the backyard.

Yeah, that's what they did with Colt.

Colt: (weakly) Did we win, Doc?
Trainer: (choking up) We sure did, son. We won so good that we don't even have to go Kansas City next week. Nebraska forfeited to us!
Colt: (brightening slightly) Really?! Can I see our trophy?
Trainer: (fighting back tears) We sent our trophy to live on a farm, Colt...

yermom
11/27/2006, 02:12 AM
actually, he grew up wanting to go to aTm, but they didn't go after him

at least that's what the old guys next to me at the aTm game told me, they were Sooner fans that said they were his 3rd cousins

Frozen Sooner
11/27/2006, 02:14 AM
Yeah, you'd think a kid from Buffalo Gap would be all over A&M.

BoomerSooner247
11/27/2006, 02:15 AM
ill go along with the conspiracy cuzz im bored... yep he's a Sooner, he was rooting for us cuzz he know they lost and was rooting for the Sooners to beat OSU then to beat Neb. :D

bri
11/27/2006, 02:25 AM
actually, he grew up wanting to go to aTm, but they didn't go after him

Well, they did go after him, just not until he was looking the other way and taking off his helmet.

Sco
11/27/2006, 09:16 AM
Colt: (weakly) Did we win, Doc?
Trainer: (choking up) We sure did, son. We won so good that we don't even have to go Kansas City next week. Nebraska forfeited to us!
Colt: (brightening slightly) Really?! Can I see our trophy?
Trainer: (fighting back tears) We sent our trophy to live on a farm, Colt...

That is awesome. Really. It's incredible.

soonerjoker
11/27/2006, 09:55 AM
bri;

that was among the worst (or cheapest) cheap shots i have ever seen.

sooneron
11/27/2006, 09:58 AM
For a guy named joker, you sure can't take one.

bri
11/27/2006, 09:59 AM
Yes it was, as I have stated repeatedly in other threads and as it happened when I was watching the game in a bar. I don't really know what that has to do with my post, since nowhere in it did I applaud the hit or say that it wasn't cheap, dirty, and vicious, but hey...

sanantoniosooner
11/27/2006, 10:05 AM
"My name is Inigo McCoy, you cheapshot my father, prepare to die!"