PDA

View Full Version : WoW there are some stupid people out there!

setem
11/26/2006, 10:51 PM
http://www.orangepower.com/showthread.php?t=30029

OSUCherokee
Roper

Pistol Pete A Prediction For the Next Era...
I am here to say this right now that when that West endzone is complete, ou will not win in Stillwater for at least a decade, and we will own the series with little resistance. As Dave Hunsaker said at the fountain, that hole in the ground represents a new era. I truly believe that when our stadium is finished, there will be something about our program that the school down south will never be able to keep up with. We have built our school on pride, honor, integrity, and tradition; and with the proper facilities for a deserving school, we will surely rise well above them in the very near future. A good example of my train of thought is GIA. Look at how well we have done in basketball since the upgrading of those facilities. Call me crazy if you will, but I know that as a future alumnus I will be buying season tickets for the '08 season so I can be there when the wind of change blows. I honestly felt something in the game this weekend. It may have been just the nice breezy weather, but I could feel a change of tone to the game, even if the outcome wasn't right. It felt like ou didn't realize where they were and who these fans were, this wasn't the same OSU... As I spun my Ride 'em Rag around on those huge defensive stands for us in the 4th I could tell that this would be merely the beginning. So in short, I know that this series has changed and this ou win was the first of an extremely limited amount of upsets against the Cowboys of the Pickens era. So get ready gooners, cuz we're comin to norman, and hell's comin with us!!!

What a queer!:pop:

orangekaje
11/26/2006, 10:52 PM
Cocaine....it's a helluvah drug.

Frozen Sooner
11/26/2006, 10:53 PM
As Dave Hunsaker said at the fountain, that hole in the ground represents a new era.

Can't.
Stop.
Laughing.

They write themselves, folks.

Jack T.
11/26/2006, 10:53 PM
I started to respond to that. . .but decided it wasn't worth the time it would take to hit "Reply" and type "yawn"

ETA: "That" being the orangePower thread, not the poster above me ;-)

Cam
11/26/2006, 10:54 PM
So we've now left the "modern" era and have no entered the "pickens" era? :rolleyes:

sooneron
11/26/2006, 10:55 PM
I found the following post to be the most telling of osu grads...

Where did you get them rags at? I wanted one but never really could find it around the stadium where I thought there would be somebody selling the rags.

How much are they?

I seen someone a couple of rows behind me Saturday that had one and I thought they were kinda long.

picasso
11/26/2006, 10:56 PM
a new era of 6-6.

we'll kick the bile out of 'em next year in Norman. as per usual.

colleyvillesooner
11/26/2006, 10:58 PM
Poke 1: Hey, we can't even sell out the stadium we have. What should we do?

Poke 2: ****, build more seats I guess.

Together: Brilliant!

Flagstaffsooner
11/26/2006, 11:01 PM
I will be buying season tickets for the '08 season so I can be there when the wind of Boone Pickens pants blows.

Fixed that.

Doged
I wonder where he got the silly idea that football tradition could be built over night.. or with bricks? When OSU wins their first national championship, THAT will be the foundation for a football tradition. Nice buildings are a dime a' dozen.

GottaHavePride
Poke 1: Hey, we can't even sell out the stadium we have. What should we do?

Poke 2: ****, build more seats and raise ticket prices, I guess.

Together: Brilliant!

Fixed.

Oh, and so now they've stolen the towel thing from both Philadelphia AND A&M? Buncha ****ing tradition-leeches.

tulsaOUfan
11/26/2006, 11:03 PM
lol, "we will own the series" lmao

even assuming okie lite wins every game from here out, there are few people alive today who would still be alive when they take the lead in the series.

bri
11/26/2006, 11:06 PM
So, the reason we won wasn't because we're better, but because their stadium wasn't finished? What do they think it is, a ****ing Death Star?

:eddie: NOW, WITNESS THE ORANGE POWER OF THIS FULLY OPERATIONAL HALF-EMPTY STADIUM!!!!!

tulsaOUfan
11/26/2006, 11:06 PM
oh, and what's the "pickens era"??? has it already started yet??? or will it start when they finish adding all those empty seats???

orangekaje
11/26/2006, 11:07 PM
Guys, making fun of handicapped people is totally uncool!

dolemitesooner
11/26/2006, 11:09 PM
Guys, making fun of handicapped people is totally uncool!
You mean like you ....AGGIE ****TARD

The Ensuing Kickoff
11/26/2006, 11:09 PM
Friends, I present to you the gayest sentence ever composed:

"As I spun my Ride 'em Rag around on those huge defensive stands for us in the 4th I could tell that this would be merely the beginning. "

picasso
11/26/2006, 11:10 PM
Poke fan doesn't understand running out the clock.

bri
11/26/2006, 11:12 PM
We're not making fun, we're applauding the "can-do" aggy spirit.

You guys are like Wile E. Coyote, going back to the Acme catalog time after time even though deep down you know that no matter what you do, OU will run up behind you, say "meep, meep" and make you jump through an overhanging rock while we eat the big pile of birdseed you set out as bait for your totally sweet trap.

william_brasky
11/26/2006, 11:15 PM
read further in the post, and you'll find that the same fellah bought the "ride 'em rag" (pictured below) for $7. wow.

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g121/osucherokee/IMG_0382.jpg

picasso
11/26/2006, 11:18 PM
they needed those rags for the ride home.

freshchris05
11/26/2006, 11:18 PM
Ride 'Em rag hmm i liked it better when it was the terrible towel, and it was yellow...

ride em rag sounds like some sort of a wetnap that comes with a box of condoms....

bri
11/26/2006, 11:19 PM
"Ride 'em rag" sounds like a new way of saying "getting your red wings".

william_brasky
11/26/2006, 11:22 PM
"Ride 'em rag" sounds like a new way of saying "getting your red wings".

I think you can use the "ride 'em rag" while "getting your red wings." :eek:

Spanish Sooner
11/26/2006, 11:25 PM
wow not only do the copy tradition from other schools, they charge for it. When I went to the A&M game they were giving the towels away free. Hell even, I was able to get one, and I was wearing a sooners jersey and cap....man....I guess they really do think money can buy tradition

freshchris05
11/26/2006, 11:27 PM
wow not only do the copy tradition from other schools, they charge for it. When I went to the A&M game they were giving the towels away free. Hell even, I was able to get one, and I was wearing a sooners jersey and cap....man....I guess they really do think money can buy tradition

it'll get you another hart lee dykes

Scott D
11/26/2006, 11:29 PM
So, the reason we won wasn't because we're better, but because their stadium wasn't finished? What do they think it is, a ****ing Death Star?

:eddie: NOW, WITNESS THE ORANGE POWER OF THIS FULLY OPERATIONAL HALF-EMPTY STADIUM!!!!!

So would that make Allen Patrick a young Jedi whom used his abilities with the help of his missing mentor Adrian Peterson to fire two proton torpedos into a hole 2 meters wide causing the mass destruction of aggie hopes? :D

Widescreen
11/26/2006, 11:30 PM
That rag tradition thing is awesome. Really. It's way better than traditions like winning championships and not being aggy.

tulsaOUfan
11/26/2006, 11:32 PM
lol

bri
11/26/2006, 11:35 PM
So would that make Allen Patrick a young Jedi whom used his abilities with the help of his missing mentor Adrian Peterson to fire two proton torpedos into a hole 2 meters wide causing the mass destruction of aggie hopes? :D

Dude, did you not SEE the west end of the stadium? That hole is WAY bigger than 2 meters.

Because, you know, that hole represents all of aggy's hope and dream. Oh sure, they may try and make you believe that they actually have hopes and dreams, but they really only have the one: Beat OU, and then if at all possible...beat OU again.

It must be a special kind of sad to live your life with only one aspiration, and to not even be able to achieve THAT...

TheLadiesMike

:D LOL!

If I had the ability to give spek, I would.

orangekaje
The Ride 'Em Rags aren't sold by the school. They're a private endeavor by someone that lives in Stillwater.

picasso
11/26/2006, 11:36 PM
The Ride 'Em Rags aren't sold by the school. They're a private endeavor by someone that lives in Stillwater.
sold once per month I'm sure.

Scott D
11/26/2006, 11:39 PM
Dude, did you not SEE the west end of the stadium? That hole is WAY bigger than 2 meters.

Because, you know, that hole represents all of aggy's hope and dream. Oh sure, they may try and make you believe that they actually have hopes and dreams, but they really only have the one: Beat OU, and then if at all possible...beat OU again.

It must be a special kind of sad to live your life with only one aspiration, and to not even be able to achieve THAT...

First thing I thought when I saw that hole was "Where are the womp rats?" :)

tulsaOUfan
11/26/2006, 11:40 PM
even with a super rich alumn giving all he can

too bad, so sad

SoonerDood
11/26/2006, 11:41 PM
you guys are nerds:)

Scott D
11/26/2006, 11:42 PM
you guys are nerds:)

nah, I just watched family guy with it's mocking reference made to that sequence tonight :)

TrophyCollector
11/26/2006, 11:44 PM
Poke fan doesn't understand running out the clock.

Because you have to have a lead first.

tulsaOUfan
11/26/2006, 11:45 PM
lol

orangekaje
11/26/2006, 11:54 PM

Really? That often?

Gandalf_The_Grey
11/27/2006, 12:00 AM
Guys you are failing to realize how improved this team is!!!! Last year they barely beat the their Division 2-A foe and this year they won convincingly!!!!

rufnek05
11/27/2006, 12:13 AM
wow. what was he smokin. after that is built, i bet it only hold 65k, tops

birddog
11/27/2006, 12:16 AM
you know someone is going to use that ride em rag as a jizz rag.

StoopTroup
11/27/2006, 12:27 AM
Cocaine....it's a helluvah drug.
LOL

:pop:

Widescreen
11/27/2006, 12:27 AM
More specifically, every 28 days.

ouwasp
11/27/2006, 12:34 AM
The meaning of life for osu fan is to defeat the Sooners at anything. But especially football.

What a pitiful existence.

Not that I pity them.....:D

StoopTroup
11/27/2006, 12:35 AM
read further in the post, and you'll find that the same fellah bought the "ride 'em rag" (pictured below) for $7. wow.

That rag almost won the game for them.....BWAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

critical_phil
11/27/2006, 12:43 AM
So, the reason we won wasn't because we're better, but because their stadium wasn't finished?

Dr. Marvin: Are you married ?

Bob Wiley: I'm divorced.

Dr. Marvin: Would you like to talk about that ?

Bob Wiley: There are two types of people in this world. Those who
like Neil Diamond and those who don't. My ex-wife loves him.

Dr. Marvin: I see. So, what you're saying is that even you are an
almost paralyzed, multi-phobic personality that's in a constant
state of panic, your wife did not leave you, you left her, because
she liked Neil Diamond?

jdsooner
11/27/2006, 12:44 AM
It's amazing how excited someone can get over a last place tie with Baylor.

South Division
Oklahoma (8) 7-1 10-2

Texas (17) 6-2 9-3

Texas A&M (22) 5-3 9-3

Texas Tech 4-4 7-5

Oklahoma State 3-5 6-6

Baylor 3-5 4-8

SoonerDood
11/27/2006, 12:53 AM
since 1996, Aggy is 64-64. Team on the Rise.

tulsaoilerfan
11/27/2006, 12:57 AM

Replace the horses with sheep and you just may be on to something:D

setem
11/27/2006, 12:58 AM
First thing I thought when I saw that hole was "Where are the womp rats?" :)

Dont you mean womp aggs? CJ Ah You used to shoot them back home on Tattooreid!

That faggor Mike Holder is about a big a jackass there is! I can no believe OSU lets him talk to the media the way he does.

Those ticket prices are ****ing stupid. Big XII CG tickets cost less than pokelahome state tickets. Even the student tix were 100 a pop...GOSH IDIOTS!!!

Ike
11/27/2006, 01:00 AM
I can understand the aggie predictions regarding the completion of their stadium. You see, the original design incorporated a retractable 30ft high steel wall at the goal line, with which they could prevent opposing teams from scoring. They also planned on having a field that rests on hydraulics and tilts in the direction that the aggies are going. Unfortunately, most fans were not informed when the NCAA struck down those "improvements"

tulsaoilerfan
11/27/2006, 01:00 AM
That is an improvement though; isn't there all time winning percentage .450 or something like that?

OUTrumpet
11/27/2006, 01:01 AM
I feel really stupid. Like if I would have chugged a 12 pack of Natty Light.

Pricetag
11/27/2006, 01:04 AM
Heh, it's funny that they actually printed on the towel that it's a "tradition." Kinda like how they put "historic" in front of the name at their basketball arena.

OUTrumpet
11/27/2006, 01:05 AM

Original?

Cowboy's own?

So I guess A&M and the Steelers and the Cardinals wave...not rally towels?

bri
11/27/2006, 01:07 AM
I've said it before, and I'll say it again...If aggy made it any easier to mock them, they'd have to change their mascot from Cowboys to Fish In A Barrel.

sooner518
11/27/2006, 01:08 AM
this ou win was the first of an extremely limited amount of upsets against the Cowboys of the Pickens era.

The Pickens era? How long will that last? He'll probably be dead in 3 years.

bri
11/27/2006, 01:10 AM
Silly aggy, of COURSE there will be a limited number of upsets against you. It's not an upset when everyone knows you're gonna lose.

Widescreen
11/27/2006, 01:21 AM
And since Gumby took over as their coach, they've gone 8-16 in conference play. Thank goodness for the Louisiana Tech A&I's of the world or else pokie state would never be bowl eligible.

mdklatt
11/27/2006, 01:23 AM
2007 (my thoughts)

@Georgia - Toss up
Florida Atlantic - Win
@Troy State - Toss up
Texas Tech - Toss up
Sam Houston State - Win
@Texas A&M - Toss up
@Nebraska - Toss up
Kansas State - Toss up
@Oklahoma - Loss
Texas - Loss
Kansas - Win
@Baylor - Win

link (http://www.orangepower.com/showthread.php?t=29991&page=2)

BWAHAHAHAHA!

shavedmarmoset
11/27/2006, 01:35 AM
OMG aggies are dumb. Some dude says they'll be no worse than 8-4!!!

THey'll be lucky to hit .500.

bri
11/27/2006, 01:37 AM
Well, to be fair, aggy meant 8-4 over their next three nonconference schedules.

SoonerDood
11/27/2006, 01:38 AM
link (http://www.orangepower.com/showthread.php?t=29991&page=2)

BWAHAHAHAHA!

the sad part is, some of them think that they'll do better!

bri
11/27/2006, 01:39 AM
Hope springs eternal...even for the hopeless.

SoonerDood
11/27/2006, 01:41 AM
I guess Kenny41 already threw in the towel (or should I say "Ride 'em Rag) for next year-
I can't wiat until we play you guys bobby's senior year... it should be another great one...
already planning on the bi-annual beatdown in Norman?

Frozen Sooner
11/27/2006, 01:44 AM
Troy State=tossup?

So he thinks that a game against a school that doesn't actually exist anymore is a tossup?

Sounds about right.

PhxSooner
11/27/2006, 01:45 AM
the sad part is, some of them think that they'll do better!
de·lu·sion (dĭ-lū'zhən)
n.

The act or process of deluding.
The state of being deluded.
A false belief or opinion: labored under the delusion that success was at hand.
:D :D :D

Piware
11/27/2006, 02:05 AM
The price went down if he bought it for $7. This was a "new tradition" they dreamed up last week and were advertising for $8. LMAO that someone would actually call it a Ride 'Em Rag with a straight face.

These folks don't understand much about tradition and have never had an original idea yet - except that stupid East/West football field.

BoomerSooner247
11/27/2006, 02:12 AM
what are those pokes smoking i mean seriously. what are they smoking new stadium does not equal better team i just mean more empty seats. i found this quote funny http://www.orangepower.com/showpost.php?p=219621&postcount=6

Hopefully, in time the ol' Cowboy saying "Wait till next season" will have a different meaning....

something like.... "Wait till next season because we're going to repeat as Big 12 Champs."i highly doubt that, that will ever happen

Gandalf_The_Grey
11/27/2006, 06:29 AM
The thing is that they need to get a following and then worry about facilities. Miami has by FAR worse facilities...Miami gets FAR better players.

Doged
11/27/2006, 08:09 AM
I've seen highschool games draw more attendance than that "biggest game of the year" did. Seriously. Just this weekend in fact. I mean 10,000 people more. They didn't have "ride me" rags, though.

Also, isn't Sam Houston State where that one guy went? You know, the guy the Pokes can't seem to quit talking about? I think he was a QB.. would be funny in a sad sort of way if OSU dropped that game.

Jason White's Third Knee
11/27/2006, 08:35 AM

Sounds like something a mentruating woman would use to clean up, post coitus.

Jason White's Third Knee
11/27/2006, 08:44 AM
...As Dave Hunsaker said at the fountain, that hole in the ground represents a new era.

...So get ready gooners, cuz we're comin to norman, and hell's comin with us!!!

Two more thoughts.

1. That fountain squirts Koolaid.
2. osu has figured out how to bring stillwater to Norman.

sanantoniosooner
11/27/2006, 08:53 AM
4 pages in and obvious joke skipped over...........

The ride'em rag tucks nicely in your boots for clean up after wool pumping.

OUFan22
11/27/2006, 10:11 AM
Heh, it's funny that they actually printed on the towel that it's a "tradition." Kinda like how they put "historic" in front of the name at their basketball arena.
This is interesting because their basketball arena's name comes from their historic wrestling coach Ed Gallagher. Henry Iba hadn't even started coaching when Ed Gallagher was reknowned in the world of wrestling.

blackbeauty02
11/27/2006, 11:33 AM

We have built our school on pride, honor, integrity, and tradition; and with the proper facilities for a deserving school, we will surely rise well above them in the very near future.

yea they sure built their school on pride, honor, integrity, tradition, and Booger Picking's check book. see they only have one #1 fan. we have 85,000...

blackbeauty02
11/27/2006, 11:37 AM

paying $7 for a cum rag is tradition? man I need to start a new business venture and sell these things to all the last place teams in each conference.

critical_phil
11/27/2006, 11:50 AM
Miami has by FAR worse facilities...Miami gets FAR better players.

ahh hah, young grasshopper. now you're on to something.

here's the deal - no matter how much money is pumped into osu's football program, osu will continue to be located in stillwater.

see: polishing turd.

Tear Down This Wall
11/27/2006, 12:07 PM

Another candidate for Post of the Year. :D

Death Star smack rules.

SoonerAtKU
11/27/2006, 12:24 PM
At least the guy used the proper term of Alumnus. More than I can say for Garth in his OSU commercial. Really, Garth? You're a whole GROUP of graduates? I knew you were a big star, but...

OUswagger
11/27/2006, 02:03 PM
I think we all know what those "rags" are used for when the boys go to bed at night. Come on!!! They are delusional thinking that "rustoleum" building will turn their program around.

Taxman71
11/27/2006, 02:15 PM
Shouldn't a "tradition" have some sort of history before it becomes a tradition?

Those rags offend me more as a Steelers fan than it does as a Sooner.

rufnek05
11/27/2006, 02:30 PM
i think T. Boone paid him to say all that

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
11/27/2006, 02:41 PM
about these ride'em rags

:les: CAN YOU STAND ON IT???

Landthief 1972
11/27/2006, 02:47 PM
I know that this series has changed and this ou win was the first of an extremely limited amount of upsets against the Cowboys of the Pickens era.

Can't. stop. laughing.

How do you upset the underdog? God love the Aggie's logic.

homerSimpsonsBrain
11/27/2006, 02:54 PM
Replace the horses with sheep and you just may be on to something:D

What makes you think they aren't sheep? :D

picasso
11/27/2006, 04:26 PM
Really? That often?
so we're told.

Ardmore_Sooner
11/27/2006, 04:42 PM

$7! You can buy a growl towel at Baylor for a buck!

BoomerSooner247
11/27/2006, 05:39 PM
$7! You can buy a growl towel at Baylor for a buck!they need to pay for their new stadium somehow and im sure they aren't expecting attendance to games to be what pays for it...

Jello Biafra
11/27/2006, 05:46 PM

if you look closely.....

you can see the DNA on the rag.......

sanantoniosooner
11/27/2006, 05:49 PM
somebody needs to fark that with sheep.........

Funky G
11/27/2006, 06:14 PM

OSUCherokee
Roper

Pistol Pete A Prediction For the Next Era...
I am here to say this right now that when that West endzone is complete, ou will not win in Stillwater for at least a decade, and we will own the series with little resistance. As Dave Hunsaker said at the fountain, that hole in the ground represents a new era. I truly believe that when our stadium is finished, there will be something about our program that the school down south will never be able to keep up with. We have built our school on pride, honor, integrity, and tradition; and with the proper facilities for a deserving school, we will surely rise well above them in the very near future. A good example of my train of thought is GIA. Look at how well we have done in basketball since the upgrading of those facilities. Call me crazy if you will, but I know that as a future alumnus I will be buying season tickets for the '08 season so I can be there when the wind of change blows. I honestly felt something in the game this weekend. It may have been just the nice breezy weather, but I could feel a change of tone to the game, even if the outcome wasn't right. It felt like ou didn't realize where they were and who these fans were, this wasn't the same OSU... As I spun my Ride 'em Rag around on those huge defensive stands for us in the 4th I could tell that this would be merely the beginning. So in short, I know that this series has changed and this ou win was the first of an extremely limited amount of upsets against the Cowboys of the Pickens era. So get ready gooners, cuz we're comin to norman, and hell's comin with us!!!

What a queer!:pop:

Here are some honorable foundations:

Hart Lee Dykes
Eddie Sutton

Any questions?

Jello Biafra
11/27/2006, 06:16 PM
Here are some honorable foundations:

Hart Lee Dykes
Eddie Sutton

Any questions?

we can do this all day.....

Dexter Manley

next?

SleestakSooner
11/27/2006, 06:32 PM
I honestly felt something in the game this weekend. It may have been just the nice breezy weather, but I could feel a change of tone to the game, even if the outcome wasn't right.

This made me think "He must have been sitting near that donor section and would not have seemed so breezy with actual fans filling the stadium all around you"

Jello Biafra
11/27/2006, 06:34 PM
we can do this all day.....

Dexter Manley

next?

cmon now.....i know you guys have some more....

doug gottlieb.....

next

picasso
11/27/2006, 06:37 PM
it could have been gas.

Jello Biafra
11/27/2006, 06:44 PM
cmon now.....i know you guys have some more....

doug gottlieb.....

next

Robert Allen

SleestakSooner
11/27/2006, 06:44 PM
what was that genius poke's name that tried climbing his phat aggro arse through the Taco Bell drive thru window because they gave him beef tacos instead of horse meat tacos.

Jello Biafra
11/27/2006, 06:46 PM
what was that genius poke's name that tried climbing his phat aggro arse through the Taco Bell drive thru window because they gave him beef tacos instead of horse meat tacos.

ROFLMAO!!!! i forgot about him....... i think he was a dtackle no?

Frozen Sooner
11/27/2006, 06:51 PM
Pretty sure that was a KSU guy, not a 'Poke. Unless this is a different incident.

royalfan5
11/27/2006, 06:52 PM
he was a jayhawk

SleestakSooner
11/27/2006, 06:53 PM
hmmm, coulda sworn it was in stillwater, but I have slept and drank a lot of alcohol since then ;)

sanantoniosooner
11/27/2006, 06:55 PM
he was a jayhawk
royal is correct.

I believe the affectionate term for the event was "Chalupagate".

Frozen Sooner
11/27/2006, 06:56 PM
he was a jayhawk

You're correct. My bad.

sanantoniosooner
11/27/2006, 06:56 PM
yes......chalupagate (http://news.findlaw.com/legalnews/sports/tarnished/15/)

Frozen Sooner
11/27/2006, 06:57 PM
royal is correct.

I believe the affectionate term for the event was "Chalupagate".

You, however, are wrong.

I don't care HOW many links you provide.

;)

Jello Biafra
11/27/2006, 06:57 PM
Pretty sure that was a KSU guy, not a 'Poke. Unless this is a different incident.

good call mike....

1. He went after another sack

Dion Rayford, a defensive end at Kansas, made a late-night stop at a Lawrence Taco Bell in 1999. Employees said Rayford became upset and tried to crawl into the drive-through window after alleging servers omitted a chalupa from his order.

In a plea deal, Rayford agreed to pay damage costs. A small price to pay for immortality.

Frozen Sooner
11/27/2006, 06:59 PM
good call mike....

Well, except for getting the school wrong. :sad:

SleestakSooner
11/27/2006, 06:59 PM
Well, regardless... that was a stupid move and forgive me for assuming it was an aggie:rolleyes:

Frozen Sooner
11/27/2006, 07:00 PM
Well, regardless... that was a stupid move and forgive me for assuming it was an aggie:rolleyes:

Dude, you should know that a taco is beyond the reach of Aggie technology.

sanantoniosooner
11/27/2006, 07:00 PM
You, however, are wrong.

I don't care HOW many links you provide.

;)
I'm right.

You weren't.

I even get style points for providing proof of my information.

Frozen Sooner
11/27/2006, 07:02 PM
I'm right.

You weren't.

I even get style points for providing proof of my information.

Nope. I refuse to give you the satisfaction of convincing me you were right about something on the tubes.

Frozen Sooner
11/27/2006, 07:03 PM
Plus, that link doesn't have anything to do with a KSU player not climbing through a drive-through.

Jello Biafra
11/27/2006, 07:10 PM

[kasey kasem]now....back to the countdown [/kasey kasem]

from college humor

5. Oklahoma State University, Oklahoma City, OK
Submitted by Mark V.

Professor had just finished talking about Abraham Lincoln's sons.
Stupid Girl: "So if Abraham Lincoln died, would his sons take over the throne?"

SanDiegoSoonerGal
11/27/2006, 08:04 PM
if you look closely.....

you can see the DNA on the rag.......

Only OSU could manage to have Cowboys on the rag.

SleestakSooner
11/27/2006, 08:45 PM
http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/87/brokebackbp5.jpg

SleestakSooner
11/27/2006, 08:46 PM
my first attempt at farking :)

CatfishSooner
11/27/2006, 09:06 PM
haha very nice...aggie = sad.

SoonerObsession
11/27/2006, 09:58 PM
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e72/tandkwelch/ridembrokeback.jpg