PDA

View Full Version : Props to Bri, KC Krimson and wife

picasso
11/26/2006, 10:45 PM
for sweating out the oSu game at the pub in Tulsa w/me and Camden and friends.
we sat next to a table full of Aggies (one being my former dentist) and they were mouthy crybaby types.
Bri was talking smack in a great way. John and Heather helped us kick back the suds as we all self medicated the nerves away.:D :D :D

proud gonzo
11/26/2006, 10:47 PM
sounds like you guys had fun. I sat at home alone and yelled at the tv all by myself :O

bri
11/26/2006, 10:49 PM
Thanks, pic. I'm just glad I had the opportunity to get out there and compete with aggy fan in a great way, certainly. Everybody knows that.

picasso
11/26/2006, 10:53 PM
well ya know, we just decided to forgo the food and keep pounding down the Pacifco. that way we don't turn the ball over and maybe just maybe we hit a seam. in a great way.

It was a good time. We left just after you and I finally got some chow.:D

bri
11/26/2006, 11:01 PM
Did you follow Soccer Hotty's orders and manage to be awake at 9:30?

picasso
11/26/2006, 11:07 PM
Did you follow Soccer Hotty's orders and manage to be awake at 9:30?
haha, we watched a movie. no way Camden was going out.:D

seriously though, it was a good time man. we laughed, we cringed, we cried, in the end we drank and claimed our rightful place.

bri
11/26/2006, 11:43 PM
We'll have to do it again for the bowl game. But can we bus in a tableload of the opposing team's fans to sit behind us? It's more fun that way. :D

picasso
11/26/2006, 11:48 PM
yes it is. and we need to bring that dude at the bar who was yelling "suck it!":D

oh yeah, and the big brother who was yelling Texas sucks, etc. I had a loud conversation w/him afterwards.

Kansas City baby!

right on!

I'll see you Friday night at Westport! first beer on me!

right on!

:D

bri
11/27/2006, 12:05 AM
Heh, every time that guy yelled that, it reminded me that I was going to wear my DX shirt under the J-Dub jersey...if only I had thought to wash it in time. :D

I'm not kidding, the fact that we're South champs and playing in KC next week STILL hasn't fully sunk in...